Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

When will some of y'all learn?
:hahaha:
Never. These miggas on here are ETERNALLY horny, and any grifter-ass she-mammal with a half-ass story will get at least sympathy for their cause as long as she’s a 6.5 at minimum.

Scust at You miggas. Y’all keep pretty privilege a thing cause y’all afraid to have a jawn be held accountable for their shit.

Last edited:
Never. These miggas on here are ETERNALLY horny, and any grifter-ass she-mammal with a half-ass story will get at least sympathy for their cause as long as she’s a 6.5 at minimum.

Scust at You miggas. Y’all keep pretty privilege a thing cause y’all afraid to have a jawn be held accountable for their shit.
Ehh.. I kinda agree and I kinda disagree.

I think there’s actually something else going on, but I’m not gonna get into it.

Some things are better left unsaid…

Y’all do this EVERY time I call out dudes for letting their hormones supersede their judgment.

This ain’t helping them, man. At this rate, half you miggas would get scammed out of your 401Ks if some 25-year-old puts the clamps on y’all.

Last edited:
To see niggas say they forgive her???? Dude she won’t even admit she was lying. How can she be forgiven??? Like I said oh well but damn.
The same way niggas still support anti black political parties

Conditioning.

Life got niggas in check. That creates a go along to get along mentality. Here at abw you won't see a lot of dissenting opinions. Being agreeable keeps niggas safe

Idk but my point is most abw niggas never have opinions that go against the grain...

So what’s the “against the grain” opinion?

I thought we all agreed she was a scammer? So the against the grain opinion here would actually be @SeaSnake ’s seeing as how he was the only one who (jokingly) said he forgave her. But y’all seem to be arguing against that… so what are we doing here?

So what’s the “against the grain” opinion?

I thought we all agreed she was a scammer? So the against the grain opinion here would actually be @SeaSnake ’s seeing as how he was the only one who (jokingly) said he forgave her. But y’all seem to be arguing against that… so what are we doing here?

Nothing bruh lol just complaining to complain

I’m not even sure I know what niggas arguing about now.

My point is that, women like her should not be allowed to just float on what happened. I understand that in moments like this, it could be painful to ask for people to relive what happened. However, it’s looking, sounding, smelling and feeling like a scam. so there should be some semblance of pushback, equal or greater than that of what she placed out by using black men and our image as everything negative under the sun to perpetuate this scam.

I’m not even sure I know what niggas arguing about now.
I think what some folks might be arguing about is how, on this site, some (most) people are way too quick to support and believe one segment of the population while automatically condemning and demonizing another segment of the population.

One segment of the population gets a pass and the benefit of the doubt, while the other segment of the population is always guilty until proven innocent.

I’m not sure, but I think that might be what this thread has morphed into.

I could be wrong though.

Back