Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

That's fair. Again, you have that luxury. I was just telling you why others aren't as comfortable doing that. There's a reason why the term "Innocent until proven guilty" exists in our legal system.
bruh you dont lose anything by initially believing a claim of assault from a stranger when you have no credible proof it didn't happen. your reputation, career, family, etc are not in jeopardy if something you took as true came out as false once actual facts came out. we got the girl hospital record and doctors and scans agreed she got hit in the head.

a false allegation is awful and ppl are allowed to be skeptical. but these internet suppositions and "I find it funny how..." ain't reason on they own for the whole thing being made up.

a false allegation is awful and ppl are allowed to be skeptical. but these internet suppositions and "I find it funny how..." ain't reason on they own for the whole thing being made up.
Respectfully, I find it funny how people will automatically believe a suspicious story from a questionable individual about black men being these brutal, cowardly thugs who assault women, without first waiting to get more details before voicing their opinions.

People real quick to scream: “WHO RAISED THESE NIGGAS????”

But, when it turns out the whole story was made up by a BLACK woman who not only hates men in general (black men in particular), but also hates herself for being black, these same people never question “WHO RAISED THESE BROADS???”

Y’all notice that?

Respectfully, I find it funny how people will automatically believe a suspicious story from a questionable individual about black men being these brutal, cowardly thugs who assault women, without first waiting to get more details before voicing their opinions.

But, when it turns out the whole story was made up by a BLACK woman who not only hates men in general (black men in particular), but also hates herself for being black, these same people never question “WHO RAISED THESE BROADS???”

Y’all notice that?
Ppl didn't drag carlee after finding out she lied?? You can dog somebody out but let's do it with information that directly contradicts the claim. Idc what that ho was doin in 2020. Did she get hit upside the head September 2023 or nah

bruh you dont lose anything by initially believing a claim of assault from a stranger when you have no credible proof it didn't happen. your reputation, career, family, etc are not in jeopardy if something you took as true came out as false once actual facts came out. we got the girl hospital record and doctors and scans agreed she got hit in the head.

Going forward it's best to not take sides off top. This is the clout chase era...

in the video I posted the girl broke down how nobody around her saw or heard anything to do with a brick. She was around her own Somalians and immigrants and no one knew what she was talking about. Plus she's never filed a police report for all of the "assaults" she been "victim" of

I gain or lose nothing either way, but if an accusation is made against someone and that accusation is treated as fact before any attempts are made to verify it, the accused is hurt. This isn't speculation. It's happened many times. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying people should come out the gate calling accusers liars. I just don't believe we should be gullible and act like people don't lie especially nowadays when bullshitting for attention is the thing to do.

So you mean to tell me she fabricated the whole thing?

Welp.

These women better not ever ask nobody for another thing ever again in they whole life existence.

Y’all notice that?

So was she hit by a brick or not? Is anything coming out besides YouTube videos?

Back