Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

Dude in the one video said there's video somewhere 'cause of how Houston's wired for it. I'm assuming it's similar to Detroit PD's Project Green Light where they got these HD cameras at a grip of gas stations, party stores ("liquor stores" for y'all not in Michigan), and other businesses across the city that record every fucking thing at those locations. That's how that one broad that blazed them niggas at a gas stations some years ago was hemmed up.

What the fuck ever man

You asked me what I’d do if his homies jump in and I told you. Not outrunning Somali niggas.

I never asked you that. What I challenged was the notion you presented that once you hit the nigga with a brick that it was over at that point on some "even Steven" shits. As if once you hit him he sees the error of his ways and leaves, like the muhfucka wasn't gonna swing on you.

You brought the rest of the Somalis in.

I never asked you that. What I challenged was the notion you presented that once you hit the nigga with a brick that it was over at that point on some "even Steven" shits. As if once you hit him he sees the error of his ways and leaves, like the muhfucka wasn't gonna swing on you.

You didn’t say “ you think that will be the end of it” what is that supposed to mean. And if I can’t knock somebody out with a brick then that’s on me.

I'm not like "all women", I'm not finna paint everybody like that (except white folks... but that's understandable as Black and Native). "Some", "many", "a few" is usually how I address it unless I have numbers from credible sources.

I'll keep saying this until it finally sets in: Black men have enough bullshit against us that we don't need blanket statements like this making us seem like violent ogres incapable of handling rejection. Yes, there will be pushback against shit like this especially when it comes from a Black woman that had an unfortunate incident like this.

And that was @SeaSnake talmbout how he'd be the one jumpin in, hittin dude with a brick, then hittin' everybody else like his alter ego is Super Brick Nigga or some shit.

Your point isn't being missed and you've definitely made blanket statements about things you find a problem with regarding women on a macro level and not on a smaller or individual one. You just seem to be so dug in that you don't want to see anything else other than yours. I acknowledged, agree with your pov, and actively in real life work against the blanket statements you're talking about. What it seems that you can't or don't want to acknowledge however is how some take that defense too far to the point of trying to justify or defend shit that is indefensible under the guise of "defending the Black man". Nor do I see the same reactions on here when folks make blanket statement about women in the same manner whether on an individual or group level.

I mean right now there's a thread on this same board about Gunplay pulling a gun out on his wife and daughter and there's way too many "what this bitch talking for" and Call of Duty jokes comments. Niggas weekly on here make all sorts of foul blanket statements about Black women that don't get nowhere near this reaction out of people. If folks is really this intent on defending Black people, both men and women, then a good portion of shit people say on here falls into the category of shit that should rile people up. But it only does when it hits one side and not the other.

Last edited:
You didn’t say “ you think that will be the end of it” what is that supposed to mean. And if I can’t knock somebody out with a brick then that’s on me.

Context:
Yes. I can just hit him with a brick and it’s even. Obviously nobody gonna gaf.

You really think that's gonna be the end of it???

In other words:

It's just crazy a huge part of this discussion is the apprehension of jumping to the defense of someone you don't know, whether it be physically or otherwise, and how dangerous that can be. But niggas at the same time have no problem jumping to the defense of someone they don't know to try and justify, excuse, and/or find a reason why someone has some fuckery attached to their name. It's hypocrisy in it's clearest form.

Your point isn't being missed and you've definitely made blanket statements about things you find a problem with regarding women on a macro level and not on a smaller or individual one. You just seem to be so dug in that you don't want to see anything else other than yours. I acknowledged, agree with, and actively in real life work against the blanket statements you're talking about. What it seems that you can't or don't want to acknowledge however is how some take that defense too far to the point of trying to justify or defend shit that is indefensible under the guise of "defending the Black man". Nor do I see the same reactions on here when folks make blanket statement about women in the same manner whether on an individual or group level.

I mean right now there's a thread on this same board about Gunplay pulling a gun out on his wife and daughter and there's way too many "what this bitch talking for" and Call of Duty jokes comments. Niggas weekly on here make all sorts of foul blanket statements about Black women that don't get nowhere near this reaction out of people. If folks is really this intent on defending Black people, both men and women, then a good portion of shit people say on here falls into the category of shit that should rile people up. But it only does when it hits one side and not the other.

Show me a thread where Black women are made out to be violent for no reason.

I didn't even do all that in the Passport Bros thread where it would have been astonishingly easy to do exactly what you're saying.

I haven't seen the Gunplay thread so I have nothing to say about what's going on in it. If I have a moment I'll have a look at it.

It's just crazy a huge part of this discussion is the apprehension of jumping to the defense of someone you don't know, whether it be physically or otherwise, and how dangerous that can be. But niggas at the same time have no problem jumping to the defense of someone they don't know to try and justify, excuse, and/or find a reason why someone has some fuckery attached to their name. It's hypocrisy in it's clearest form.

It's thoroughly intellectually dishonest to compare physically defending someone in a manner that could get you killed to niggas typing words on the internet that only gets other niggas on the internet to typing.

Don't do that bruh.

It's thoroughly intellectually dishonest to compare physically defending someone in a manner that could get you killed to niggas typing words on the internet that only gets other niggas on the internet to typing.

Don't do that bruh.

Did you miss the "or otherwise" part? The concept is still the same

I didn't even do all that in the Passport Bros thread where it would have been astonishingly easy to do exactly what you're saying.

I haven't seen the Gunplay thread so I have nothing to say about what's going on in it. If I have a moment I'll have a look at it.

If you're restricting the discussion to violence then you won't find the same because overall across every demographic men are more violent. Hence why I intentionally kept that general and didn't attach a topic to that sentence. You added violence because that's the only way you can try to make your pov stick. If you look at what I actually said and not what you added on...it's very accurate for ABW.

Black women not being stereotyped as violent but being stereotypes as promiscuous gold diggers is a thing.

No, it isn't. One can cost you your life, the other costs you nothing but time. They're not comparable.

You're talking about the end result, which no matter how hard you can't predict and may no go the way you think all the time. I'm talking about the act itself. Hence the distinction of physically or otherwise because there's different way to defend or protect someone and they've all been touched on in this thread.

You're talking about the end result, which no matter how hard you can't predict and may no go the way you think all the time. I'm talking about the act itself. Hence the distinction of physically or otherwise because there's different way to defend or protect someone and they've all been touched on in this thread.
The act itself is not comparable; that's what I'm getting at.

That's like saying niggas that ran a grip of campaigns on COD should be commended as veterans in the same way niggas that actually had boots on the ground in a real war are.

The acts are not comparable in even the slightest bit. A nigga defending Jay Z's credibility online ain't the same as Jay's bodyguard jumping in front of a bullet.

The act itself is not comparable; that's what I'm getting at.

That's like saying niggas that ran a grip of campaigns on COD should be commended as veterans in the same way niggas that actually had boots on the ground in a real war are.

The acts are not comparable in even the slightest bit. A nigga defending Jay Z's credibility online ain't the same as Jay's bodyguard jumping in front of a bullet.

Both are types of defense of someone. Again you're jumping directly to the end results of the different types while not realizing they both fall under defending someone in the context of the post I made. Whether you like it or not they're both defending somebody. Are the potential results different? Yes. That don't make the act itself different. The same act will always have different results under different circumstances. That don't change what it actually is

Back