FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Ok, we are also in agreement here

So to the fake ass lil Rel looking nigga, if you know how the chick is, and you didn't wanna get hit with a brick by the dude, why not tell her to chill since it appears she is no stranger to him. You said she's well known in the community so why not try to tell her " you might wanna chill".

That's benevolent sexism.

It's not a man's place to tell a woman what she should or shouldn't do.

That's her choice and her choice alone.

dude holding back his laughter clip.gif

For all the " she had it coming" or "funny how this video got ignored" cats, I'm asking a serious ass question right now

Don't deflect, move any posts, add on anything else to the what we know actually occurred in the story

Forget the dudes who were nearby... What does a woman have to SAY to you for you to hit her with a brick in her got damn face?

I'll add a bonus question

According to the dude in the video, she's a known attention seeker to that community. If you know this about her, why was the dude trying to get her number?

I don't think anybody in the thread is approving throwing a brick at a woman for getting dubbed.

I'll speak for me personally, I would never do it, but I'm aware that there's sick mfs out here who would. I would never break into somebody's car and steal their shit, but I'm aware there's people out here who will, so I lock my doors. I don't go around taunting people because I'm aware that I could get shot, stabbed, etc. You play dumb games, you get dumb prizes.

There's 2 stories, she's saying 1 thing, witnesses are saying something else.

I don't think anybody in the thread is approving throwing a brick at a woman for getting dubbed.

I'll speak for me personally, I would never do it, but I'm aware that there's sick mfs out here who would. I would never break into somebody's car and steal their shit, but I'm aware there's people out here who will, so I lock my doors. I don't go around taunting people because I'm aware that I could get shot, stabbed, etc. You play dumb games, you get dumb prizes.

There's 2 stories, she's saying 1 thing, witnesses are saying something else.

It's like I've been saying since the IC: There's just certain things you can do to prevent from being a victim or just lessen the chance of it. If you're over in the hood, you might not want to have jewels on and flashing money. Out here in Tha D, flossin with a pair of Buffs on (especially the white joints) could get you robbed or shot; leave them shits in the glove box if you gotta stop somewhere. Nigga got something to say about me? Hit 'em with the "You got it boss" and I'mma walk away. A lot of dumb shit can be stopped before it pops off if you just use common sense.

I wouldn't say no one explicitly said she did, however, the overwhelming support of "she's a known clout chaser" does lend itself to suggest that there are some that do feel she had it coming

🤷🏾‍♂️

The way I see it is different. It puts the whole shit into perspective. From jump in my head I was like "there's no way a nigga just hauled off and bust her in the head for simply saying 'no'". I held off to see what else developed. And, sure as shit, it started to come out. It didn't happen how she said it, she casually left out all the bullshit leading up to the nigga hitting her like her taunting him, daring him to hit her.

So, I still don't feel like she had it coming, but now the picture is clearer as to how this really went down.

Reactions: AP2.5
The way I see it is different. It puts the whole shit into perspective. From jump in my head I was like "there's no way a nigga just hauled off and bust her in the head for simply saying 'no'". I held off to see what else developed. And, sure as shit, it started to come out. It didn't happen how she said it, she casually left out all the bullshit leading up to the nigga hitting her like her taunting him, daring him to hit her.

So, I still don't feel like she had it coming, but now the picture is clearer as to how this really went down.
Agreed

Let me be clear, idc if it's "normalized" in other cultures. You not in your homeland. But that aside, I agree with this post and @Goldie response to my last post.

All I'm saying is, and I'm not going to limit this to men, but people need to be able to read the room better. Yes, you can do things to avoid shit like the plague and there are some people who will still be on some fuck shit and fuck with you.

I just wanted to highlight that no matter what a woman says to a man, that does not deserve a physical assault as a response. They are both wrong for vastly different reasons. I also acknowledge there exist a group of people who do not know how to resolve conflict in a non violent or threatening manner.

I can see why someone wouldn't want to intervene, I really do, but don't get on social media saying she had it coming.

Non FBA? Digging up a victims social media? Whataboutisms?

You'd think it was a bunch of racist white men in here justifying the police killing another unarmed black man in here with the way some of you niggas try to "rationalize" shit.

As I said very early in this thread, direct the bolded towards the nigga with the brick. If she's gonna be 100% oblivious to the situation at hand, then you need to re-direct and try to calm the nigga with the brick down.

A lot of folks really don't understand how much danger they're really in when it comes to situations like this. They have no sense of situational awareness and no ability to chill out when they're escalating shit to the point where there could be violence because they genuinely believe nothing will ever happen to them. There ain't shit you can do for them but what you can do is try to mitigate it by talking the other party down.

This is a logical response. The problem is that some folks think nothing should be directed at the dude with the brick. It should just be allowed to play out because "she's don't belong to any of them"

Shorty gotta upgrade the company she keep and the places she be. Can’t get rid of those kind of men but you can rid yourself of those kind of men. And I’d say the same for men that complain about certain dysfunctional women.

Reactions: deadeye
This is a logical response. The problem is that some folks think nothing should be directed at the dude with the brick. It should just be allowed to play out because "she's don't belong to any of them"

I would say that the amount of men who believe the dude who’d smacked that woman with a brick is such a minor number that it’s not worth bringing up.

I would say that the amount of men who believe the dude who’d smacked that woman with a brick is such a minor number that it’s not worth bringing up.

That's easier to say when you're not at as much of a risk of running into one of these dudes. Look at the thread I posted before that. Plenty of stories of women having wild ass interactions with dudes. And when you're the group at risk somebody trying to brush it aside with "it's not that many worth bringing up" is dismissive as hell.

Lol so are Somalis not also black? But I’m still not sure it became a diaspora thing? The gender war is obvious.

It's a diaspora thing. The dominate religion in Somalia is Islam and Somalis are generally bound to Sharia Law (plus they're not allowed to convert to another religion). This means they're hard on their women whether in their homeland or abroad (i.e. here in the US). Honor killings are a thing out there as is stoning (as I said earlier).

With ole girl being known in the Somali community the way it appears she was, it was probably only a matter of time before some shit like this, if not worse, happened to her.

As I said earlier: She really got off light. She could have been killed.

It wasn't reasonable or ok for that dude to hit that chick with the brick. Nothing about the situation that has come out changes that fact.

The revelations have once shot holes in another one of these claims that black men are just out there savaging women for no other reason than being told no. It's not cool that people keep pushing that false rhetoric, and it's not a common occurrence no matter how much the usual suspects in here want to claim it is.

At the end of the day, the dude that hit the chick needs to be thrown under the jail, and black women need stop being so quick to accept every perceived point of evidence that black men are the devil.