Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
If 10 people stand and watch one person get assaulted then that's something that shouldn't be rationalized unless it's extreme circumstances. Dude didn't have a gun, knife etc. He took a brick and hit a woman. If out of those 10 people not 1 stood up then that's a problem. There's nothing about that situation that would justify what happened to her for simply turning down his advances.

Nigga what???.... :huh2:

You right, nobody has ever been seriously hurt or killed with anything other than a knife or gun....:foh5:

Interesting reactions and comments in here.

Funny how people react and respond based on who the poster is.

Shows how some niggas don't really believe what they claim they do.

Or quick to switch up based on the poster.

View attachment 1170005

Also funny how now some folks gotta a problem with someone's words and actions being brought in their current situation. Where there's numerous threads where it wasn't.

"riight"

And you got a lot of goddamned nerve. YOU have been more than guilty of painting your brethren in an ill, fucked up ass light than could ever be said about me and women. If any one person is consistent in that, it's YOU bruh. Even when empirical evidence to prove you wrong has been produced, you STILL cling to your fucked up views of Black men. And that last sentence should sound awfully familiar 'cause I've said it directly to you on more than one occasion.

Cornell West Oh My clip.gif

If women say they don’t believe in gender roles, then that means the right kind of action needed for a man to want to risk his life when it comes to protecting her? How can I do that for a woman who don’t think I can tell her anything from how she dresses to how she talks??? If we keep all these lines blurred, then what we doing? We basically allowing for too much confusion to build because we aren’t simplifying things to operate at their best. Then hoping nothing don’t happen.

It’s just another shaming moment women use to throw in our faces when things go wrong. Protection is more than just being reactive, cuz now you using BM as objects for your own personal defense whenever something goes wrong.

So now again, random men don’t owe women anything. If I have a girlfriend I’m dealing with, or a woman in general? That’s who I’m protecting. She’s the center of my attention. This is why women like that can’t speak towards the concept of community. How does she know those men don’t have a lady already? She can’t speak negatively on me for not defending her cuz if we got a wave of women putting men’s lives at risk you can place dozens of women at a disadvantage because one Woman can’t control herself.

Related clip:

200w.gif

"there was nothing I could have done to anticipate this..."

Well, according to the eyewitness, you could have simply shut the fuck up and kept it moving instead of shit talking and then daring the dude to hit you with a fuckin brick.

Sorry y'all, if a muhfucka got a brick in his hand talking about "I'mma hit you with this brick", and I ain't strapped, I'mma mash out. Fuck am I gonna stick around for? To see if the muhfucka is really gonna hit me???

lol @ everybody ignoring this

Yeah, just watched the clip.

Dude's saying that no one helped her because she's a known attention whore who goes around trying to get reactions out of people.

He then went on to say that she got the reaction she wanted...........and got the attention she wanted as a result.

Basically, the clip pretty much answers any questions people might have about why nobody helped her.

Nigga what???.... :huh2:

You right, nobody has ever been seriously hurt or killed with anything other than a knife or gun....:foh5:

You just ignore the fact the nigga was outnumbered? Or now you gonna say you might run into a Power Ranger who can fight off multiple people at once.

Niggas just gonna keep this thread going trying to find ways to justify her "getting what she deserved" according to some of yall

Back