Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

Nothing like a male scorned.

not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png

When you know better you do better but some just hate to see others happy or better themselves. Anddd she did upgrade. She upgraded to somebody she seems happy with. Obviously whatever she and Future had wasn't good for either of them.

What kind of dumb ass logic going on in here? Just bc you fucked with ain't shit niggas you gotta keep fucking with em? Ole self-righteous ass niggas boy I swear. Are the women yall ended up with the same type you use to deal with in the past? Or did you upgrade to somebody who displayed better qualities?

"why she had to make the good guy wait?" Because it's her pussy nigga, wtf. I thought Russ wanted to wait anyway bc of his religious beliefs.

Niggas in here hating on Ciara because she feels like she deserve more and Future wasnt gon give it to her even though he probably stated lets make this real and was a couple but he went back on his word and started fucking other chicks.

She moved on to something better and yall finding a problem with that?

LMAO

Niggas love future and all his decisions though

LMAO

See bruh, your idea of some shit..is based Offa shit that you've been conditioned to believe a way about..

Now imagine you meet an individual thats not conditioned to think and feel a way about shit..

Shit that you find as offensive, bothers them none because they think in a larger sense..so while niggaz may think Russel this or that cause Ciara did this or dat.

Take a hit standing still from a nigga that's 280 pure muscle running at full speed. Do that, process a 1000 page playbook, put in the work to train your body. Be a spokesman, be a leader of men, be the leader of a family.

Be dog tired from your work and still go out and spend time with the wife and kids. Understand the mental and physical strain that nigga be under.

And don't show no cracks in his outter shell publically.

:chile:but he's the weakass cornball to ya niggaz

View attachment 66469
Word

:aye:

When you know better you do better but some just hate to see others happy or better themselves. Anddd she did upgrade. She upgraded to somebody she seems happy with. Obviously whatever she and Future had wasn't good for either of them.

What kind of dumb ass logic going on in here? Just bc you fucked with ain't shit niggas you gotta keep fucking with em? Ole self-righteous ass niggas boy I swear. Are the women yall ended up with the same type you use to deal with in the past? Or did you upgrade to somebody who displayed better qualities?

"why she had to make the good guy wait?" Because it's her pussy nigga, wtf. I thought Russ wanted to wait anyway bc of his religious beliefs.

That is correct.

Dunno why folks keep overlooking this.

Maybe...just maybe she needed a person like Russ help better herself. Seems like it working b/c they've been making power couple moves.

She's gotten involved with him going the hospital he visits every week. I believe they're part of an investment group to bring I think a team to the city. Plus other ventures I believe.

Only strike I had against her was airing out the beef wit Future in public. I think Russ should've stepped in and told her to chill on that. Keep that in house. B/c she knew the kinda guy he was when she got with him. He had multiple kids then. So I dont get the logic in tryin to air him out.

Other than that...black love = black excellence

you can meet regular people anywhere. but lets not act like fame doesnt make people invisible if they cant add to your bottom line.

i hear all of what you are saying.....but if the selections was just a bad decisions....once russell came in....nothing else matters because hes the upgrade.

to go out of your way to disrespect the last dude....makes me believe her mentality aint matching what shes trying to show.

if you upgraded and matured.....then act accordingly.
especially when you about to get married.

crazy how much space future rents in her head when russell is the catch

Baby fathers and baby mothers can make even the most mature people act out tho.

Bcuz russell is a family man and future has like 5 kids by 5 bitches

Deep down it tells u alot about a bitch that wants to be a baby mama

you can meet regular people anywhere. but lets not act like fame doesnt make people invisible if they cant add to your bottom line.

i hear all of what you are saying.....but if the selections was just a badï decisions....once russell came in....nothing else matters because hes the upgrade.

to go out of your way to disrespect the last dude....makes me believe her mentality aint matching what shes trying to show.

if you upgraded and matured.....then act accordingly.
especially when you about to get married.

crazy how much space future rents in her head when russell is the catch
Bruh...let's keep it real...you've talked shit about your baby mom here and on the IC tho. Are you really pressed about what she doing and how her life is going or are your just venting on bullshit? I'm taking it as the latter. And I'm not saying this to say you've done a bad thing. I'm saying it happens and we get it...

And future has said and done waaaaaaaaaaaayyy more shit against ciara in the time she been with russell than the other way around.

everywhere she goes there's eligible men in her face. Football niggas and singers ain't really in the same circles like that, so she likely walked past a grip of eligible cats to get to Russell.
How we know she was never with anybody lowkey in the time she been famous? How we know russell didn't approach her the correct way and that's why she got with him? She has a child...she can't just be up and dating any old person that expresses interest.

Bruh...let's keep it real...you've talked shit about your baby mom here and on the IC tho. Are you really pressed about what she doing and how her life is going or are your just venting on bullshit? I'm taking it as the latter. And I'm not saying this to say you've done a bad thing. I'm saying it happens and we get it...

And future has said and done waaaaaaaaaaaayyy more shit against ciara in the time she been with russell than the other way around.
No we don't. Doesn't @DOS_patos have multiple, too? and he complains about all of them. messy af.

I feel like this is highschool type stuff that bled into adulthood. Its like nerds vs jocks vs cool niggas.

We literally talking about the decisions folks make when they like 19 20 25. vs 30 32. She dated rappers cuz she was round rappers probably tired of it and found somebody to build with.

K
Niggas in here hating on Ciara because she feels like she deserve more and Future wasnt gon give it to her even though he probably stated lets make this real and was a couple but he went back on his word and started fucking other chicks.

She moved on to something better and yall finding a problem with that?

LMAO

Niggas love future and all his decisions though

LMAO

I remember that bullshit you were on about Russ for years.. im not just talking about giving him is recognition for his play either...

K

I remember that bullshit you were on about Russ for years.. im not just talking about giving him is recognition for his play either...

That nigga is corny

Never trust a black dude who have all white friends in his inner circle. You remember that pic

Hopefully that have change. He still probably a good dude. But dude aint a bruh if you get my drift

Back