Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

A black dude that dont have black friends is suspect. dont mean he aint black

But dude grew on me over time
Thats terrible logic fam... where people are raised matters is a factor. But i see where you are coming from.. The worst part of your take is the suspect part.. i think i have an idea but what is "suspect"

but he's the weakass cornball to ya niggaz

If he wasn't rich and just a regular dude working a 9-5........then that's exactly how he'd be perceived by all the women who know they wouldn't even give him the time of day if he didn't have money.

Those chicks aren't looking for a "good man".......they're looking for a sucker with money.

I say this all of the time. It's crazy because the dude that lived passively & kept his head in the books were perceived corny in high school. I look at all them street niggas that had clout & fame back in high school as lame af today. They never matured from high school. All of those characteristics that you stated makes them washed & extremely lame

Related video:

That's not maturity...........that's a reality check.
I'd argue that they're the same. Some lessons you learn from watching others and some you learn from personal experience. I mean...kids that grow up in bad areas are more "mature" than kids that didn't.

Koncept and Dos are wise.

Fixed that for ya.

It's funny... The two older, married cats in the thread are the ones you callin "hurt".

Maybe you're the one that's hurt. Maybe you're the chick that had a good dude in the friendzone for years and he moved on instead of waiting to see if you would figure out that he was a good dude. Maybe you're the chick we've been describing in this thread and those words sting when you read 'em. I don't expect you to admit to that. In fact, I expect you're going to crack more jokes, level personal insults, talk some slick shit and all of that.

Doesn't bother me, I'm married with children, the oldest of which is damned near your age.. I ain't got these problems y'all got. I can see where shit is going wrong in our community and point it out so hopefully someone is smart enough to take heed to it and maybe change something about themselves.

I'd argue that they're the same. Some lessons you learn from watching others and some you learn from personal experience. I mean...kids that grow up in bad areas are more "mature" than kids that didn't.

Kids that have matured are mature. Kids that grew up in bad areas can just handle living in those areas. That ain't maturity, that's survival.

Fixed that for ya.

It's funny... The two older, married cats in the thread are the ones you callin "hurt".

Maybe you're the one that's hurt. Maybe you're the chick that had a good dude in the friendzone for years and he moved on instead of waiting to see if you would figure out that he was a good dude. Maybe you're the chick we've been describing in this thread and those words sting when you read 'em. I don't expect you to admit to that. In fact, I expect you're going to crack more jokes, level personal insults, talk some slick shit and all of that.

Doesn't bother me, I'm married with children, the oldest of which is damned near your age.. I ain't got these problems y'all got. I can see where shit is going wrong in our community and point it out so hopefully someone is smart enough to take heed to it and maybe change something about themselves.
I keep it 100. You’re wrong. I’ve never put a nigga in the friendzone and regretted it. When I see something I believe is good for me, I take advantage of it. I’m not the chick you or anyone has been describing either. But seeing that you don’t know me well, I don’t expect you to know that. However, I don’t see an issue with Ciara learning from her mistakes and finding happiness. She may have chosen the “wrong guys” before but does that mean she isn’t allowed to try new things or other routes with a “good guy”?

Y’all are really mad this woman is happy and that she decided to learn from her mistakes or do something different to get a good guy. Trying to call her out on her past choices and shit. Let her ass be.

I love how “I’m married” is always thrown as an attack..and?

Aye but at the end of the day both y’all married asses just so happen to be the most scorned.

I never understood why the Future stans were so butt hurt over her marrying Russ.

Meanwhile Future over there like...
giphy-1.gif

No fuccs given

Nigga was probably knee deep in the pussy of Scottie Pippen's wife the day Russ & Ciara got married.

I never understood why the Future stans were so butt hurt over her marrying Russ.

Meanwhile Future over there like...
View attachment 66559

No fuccs given

Nigga was probably knee deep in the pussy of Scottie Pippen's wife the day Russ & Ciara got married.
Didnt that nigga just drop his album on their wedding anniversary? His petty ass cares lol

I saw a post where he was asking his fans on Twitter if he should do it and they all was like yea do it. Shoutout to LSA cuz I never would have known any of this otherwise lmao

It's just funny to people who know better.

Ciara learned from her ancestors

images

All women who hate their first baby daddy live vicariously thru her

I keep it 100. You’re wrong. I’ve never put a nigga in the friendzone and regretted it. When I see something I believe is good for me, I take advantage of it. I’m not the chick you or anyone has been describing either. But seeing that you don’t know me well, I don’t expect you to know that. However, I don’t see an issue with Ciara learning from her mistakes and finding happiness. She may have chosen the “wrong guys” before but does that mean she isn’t allowed to try new things or other routes with a “good guy”?

Y’all are really mad this woman is happy and that she decided to learn from her mistakes or do something different to get a good guy. Trying to call her out on her past choices and shit. Let her ass be.

I love how “I’m married” is always thrown as an attack..and?

Aye but at the end of the day both y’all married asses just so happen to be the most scorned.

"I'm married" is an attack now???

258288.jpg

The only nigga scorned in here is your mad typin ass.

That is correct.

Dunno why folks keep overlooking this.

Maybe...just maybe she needed a person like Russ help better herself. Seems like it working b/c they've been making power couple moves.

She's gotten involved with him going the hospital he visits every week. I believe they're part of an investment group to bring I think a team to the city. Plus other ventures I believe.

Only strike I had against her was airing out the beef wit Future in public. I think Russ should've stepped in and told her to chill on that. Keep that in house. B/c she knew the kinda guy he was when she got with him. He had multiple kids then. So I dont get the logic in tryin to air him out.

Other than that...black love = black excellence
why would she even think this was needed?

time and place

Last edited:
Back