Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

First choice of who?...black inner city and hood adjacent women?

White, Asian, Indian, African, and Latino Russell Wilsons get chose on the daily...

Like I said... conditioning

Nah b, the "good" white dudes are routinely left on the curb or in perpetual "friend-zone" status by all the white hoes chasing after "Chad" and 'nem. Where do you think all them memes came from? Not from straight-laced bruhs but white boys tired of not being able to get the chick until she's been run through and knocked up with nothing more than a shitty life of barely over minimum wage to look forward to.

We need to dead this whole "corny nigga" shits in the Black community.

This bullshit where a man that's educated, respectful, well spoken, well read, cultured, well traveled, law abiding, involved in the community with a good job/entrepreneur is considered "corny" needs to stop. To be honest, the corny nigga is the thugged out, multiple baby momma having, no future prospects, 2 time felon embarrassment to the family. That's how it was when I was a kid. You didn't strive to be a low life, you wanted to be better to strengthen the community overall.
i agree.....yet thats the unwritten law.

First choice of who?...black inner city and hood adjacent women?

White, Asian, Indian, African, and Latino Russell Wilsons get chose on the daily...

Like I said... conditioning
yet....again.
who created this condition?

We not gon play stupid bruh...I'm a high profile musician/entertainer...where in the fuck am I gonna meet or have time to find a "regular" person? Entertainers are gonna date other entertainers/people in the industry 99% of the time.
behind the camera?
working at the label?
even jlo let the backup dancer smash.
you want smoke gabi?

Nah b, the "good" white dudes are routinely left on the curb or in perpetual "friend-zone" status by all the white hoes chasing after "Chad" and 'nem. Where do you think all them memes came from? Not from straight-laced bruhs but white boys tired of not being able to get the chick until she's been run through and knocked up with nothing more than a shitty life of barely over minimum wage to look forward to.
You are comparing Russell Wilson, and who he is built to be to have become Russell Wilson. With a "good" white dude, what makes him good. Cause he don't run the street and do drugs. What else about him makes him desireable besides that.

Is he in shape, does he have charm, is he a hard worker with drive, is he smart, does he have ambition and shows he has a good heart. And hoes still put him in the friend zone?

Or is he just a "nice guy"?

Just being a nice guy as a white guy is the equivalent to being who Russell Wislon is?

behind the camera?
working at the label?
even jlo let the backup dancer smash.
you want smoke gabi?
Those people are in the industry so you just made the point....people are gonna date who they're around.

Niggas acting like they want ciara to date the shift manager at buffalo wild wings.

Those people are in the industry so you just made the point....people are gonna date who they're around.

Niggas acting like they want ciara to date the shift manager at buffalo wild wings.
its called raising your image.
an intern is a bit different than a world famous star.

and whats wrong with a shift manager?

You are comparing Russell Wilson, and who he is built to be to have become Russell Wilson. With a "good" white dude, what makes him good. Cause he don't run the street and do drugs. What else about him makes him desireable besides that.

Is he in shape, does he have charm, is he a hard worker with drive, is he smart, does he have ambition and shows he has a good heart. And hoes still put him in the friend zone?

Or is he just a "nice guy"?

Just being a nice guy as a white guy is the equivalent to being who Russell Wislon is?

Don't be that guy... You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Black or white, if the guy is everything I said earlier he's gettin' chosen last.

If they vibe together what's the problem with that? Does her celebrity status mean she's above hollerin at dude or something? Jeff Bridges married a waitress, but somehow Ciara marrying a BW3's manager is out of the question??

:foh5:

This bullshit where a man that's educated, respectful, well spoken, well read, cultured, well traveled, law abiding, involved in the community with a good job/entrepreneur is considered "corny" needs to stop. To be honest, the corny nigga is the thugged out, multiple baby momma having, no future prospects, 2 time felon embarrassment to the family. That's how it was when I was a kid. You didn't strive to be a low life, you wanted to be better to strengthen the community overall.

Real shit.

And the sistas have the most power to change that. End of the day, most men are going to cater to what the ladies want in some way shape or form. So if women keep going for aint shit niggas, niggas wont be shit.

This can also be said for dudes who fuck over good women then complain later in life. Its a whole trife mindstate on both sides that needs to die.

Last edited:

I say this all of the time. It's crazy because the dude that lived passively & kept his head in the books were perceived corny in high school. I look at all them street niggas that had clout & fame back in high school as lame af today. They never matured from high school. All of those characteristics that you stated makes them washed & extremely lame

its called raising your image.
an intern is a bit different than a world famous star.

and whats wrong with a shift manager?
That's what dating is for tho. We're supposed to learn from our mistakes and do better than the last person we were with. Men do the same exact "level up" shit under a different name but expect women to stay with the same type of nigga from puberty to menopause.

Being with a regular person is not happening unless yall were together before the fame. There's nothing wrong with a shift manager. But if I'm ciara or russell, where am I meeting one at?

If they vibe together what's the problem with that? Does her celebrity status mean she's above hollerin at dude or something? Jeff Bridges married a waitress, but somehow Ciara marrying a BW3's manager is out of the question??

:foh5:
Nothing wrong with em. But niggas acting like that's who she shoulda gone outa her way to be with instead of choosing from the pool of eligible men that's right there in her face.

Because people are stupid

This

heres my thing with this.......

i dont have a problem with russell. if hes a good dude...then hes a good dude.

my problem is with a chick a smutted around and then want to shit on the nigga she had a kid with like the nigga aint already have a few babymothers.

she saw what it was......she thought she was different.
she saw the money...lets keep it 100. aint no other reason to have a kid with a nigga known to not care for his kids unless you wanted the check.

same with russell.

the fact she had a nigga wait for sex....like frfr.

russell is the nigga who had to wait?
but she got a baby by future? fucked with bowwow, 50 and a few other niggas....but the "good" dude has to wait?

and as soon as they got married......baby.

this is what chicks call securing the bag.

russell is not an upgrade.....russell is the no stress nigga. the nigga who treats her like a queen. russell is the nigga she aint got to worry about.

a nigga like russell should have been the first choice......but like we say on this site so often......chicks like her dont see niggas like him until after they damaged goods. russell was and still is a corny nigga to her,.

and remember....all them chicks that was rooting for her...she shitted on them.

dusty ass chick.

ACTUALLY...it was Russell's idea for them to wait to have sex.

He's a Christian, so he felt it was best they waited until they eventually got married.

That's what dating is for tho. We're supposed to learn from our mistakes and do better than the last person we were with. Men do the same exact "level up" shit under a different name but expect women to stay with the same type of nigga from puberty to menopause.

Being with a regular person is not happening unless yall were together before the fame. There's nothing wrong with a shift manager. But if I'm ciara or russell, where am I meeting one at?
you can meet regular people anywhere. but lets not act like fame doesnt make people invisible if they cant add to your bottom line.

i hear all of what you are saying.....but if the selections was just a bad decisions....once russell came in....nothing else matters because hes the upgrade.

to go out of your way to disrespect the last dude....makes me believe her mentality aint matching what shes trying to show.

if you upgraded and matured.....then act accordingly.
especially when you about to get married.

crazy how much space future rents in her head when russell is the catch

Also they need to step outside of their norm and give other dudes a chance
The rub is these chicks/dudes probably aint shit as partners or have aint shit problems with aint shit partners

Alot of the times the man/woman people want is not the man/woman they need .. and those choices have the potential to have multi generational effects...

The rub is these chicks/dudes probably aint shit as partners or have aint shit problems with aint shit partners

Alot of the times the man/woman people want is not the man/woman they need .. and those choices have the potential to have multi generational effects...
you get it.

but i wonder what makes russell the upgrade tho.

and shouldnt a person be with someone who makes you better in many ways?

Nothing wrong with em. But niggas acting like that's who she shoulda gone outa her way to be with instead of choosing from the pool of eligible men that's right there in her face.

everywhere she goes there's eligible men in her face. Football niggas and singers ain't really in the same circles like that, so she likely walked past a grip of eligible cats to get to Russell.

everywhere she goes there's eligible men in her face. Football niggas and singers ain't really in the same circles like that, so she likely walked past a grip of eligible cats to get to Russell.

Which makes their relationship interesting.

I mean let's be honest...I'm sure NO ONE saw these two ever getting together. Two opposite ends of the spectrum. Like T-Boz & Mack 10.

1st time I saw them out in public together was the White House correspondent dinner. When I saw him wit her, my initial reaction was...

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Which makes their relationship interesting.

I mean let's be honest...I'm sure NO ONE saw these two ever getting together. Two opposite ends of the spectrum. Like T-Boz & Mack 10.

1st time I saw them out in public together was the White House correspondent dinner. When I saw him wit her, my initial reaction was...

View attachment 66487

T-Boz and Mack 10 I could see, they're both in the music industry so there's a good chance their paths would cross a time or two and they would chop it up.

Ciara and Russel tho? Nah. Highly unlikely that they're in the same room together unless she's performing at an NFL function or something.

Back