Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

I think when they say nice giys finish last its more to a lack of going for what you want. Being timid and too nice just looks like pushover.
true,.....but russell looked like a push over then and he looks like one now.

he has a constant steal on me look.

yet....here we are.

and that phrase is so true.
here russell is ....last.
after the decisions......hes last.

why wasnt he first?

and how is young nigga to street nigga to bball nigga to street nigga to highly christian nigga even an option?

and im waiting for one of you niggas to say what i know is coming up.

See bruh, your idea of some shit..is based Offa shit that you've been conditioned to believe a way about..

Now imagine you meet an individual thats not conditioned to think and feel a way about shit..

Shit that you find as offensive, bothers them none because they think in a larger sense..so while niggaz may think Russel this or that cause Ciara did this or dat.

Take a hit standing still from a nigga that's 280 pure muscle running at full speed. Do that, process a 1000 page playbook, put in the work to train your body. Be a spokesman, be a leader of men, be the leader of a family.

Be dog tired from your work and still go out and spend time with the wife and kids. Understand the mental and physical strain that nigga be under.

And don't show no cracks in his outter shell publically.

:chile:but he's the weakass cornball to ya niggaz

View attachment 66469
Word
you going there?

im not saying he a cornball .....but lets not act like he wasnt looked at as a cornball.
and what does playing football have to do with if a nigga got heart to fight? ever hear of terry crews?

and all that other stuff....dont most of us on this site do that shit daily?
@Cain...nigga are you tired when you come home?
@Chicity when the last time you got a good nights sleep?

you saying shit men do.
thats his profession to study and practice.

didnt you have to learn your job? i might not be able to do your job.

man....we all under stress and strain.

look back in this thread....i dont have a problem with russell.

I still can't forget that Ciara stole CC Poncho's shoes. That was foul of what she did smh

@DOS_patos more than summed it up. Personally, i always thought of Ciara to be an opportunist more than she was a good singer. Them records started cooling off then she was spread thinly over a few people. Found a sucker and ended up on the Espy's red carpet. Then she had Future's son in a Wilson jersey, wrong, wrong. She was too blatant and it was clear that Russ never went to MTO. She finessed perfectly and made the play.

My wife didn't like the revelation of wisdom I was giving her about Cici, so I fell back when she got married and seeded, out of respect. But I never forgot.

EDIT:Can you imagine the pussy she put on Russ? He didn't stand a chance...
after waiting as long as they did......any pussy is good pussy

and i also had this convo with a few chicks.

it always go left....

its alot of chicks who was building with they man in the gym they can root for.....but they praise ciara.
its like building is not a good thing but fucking up and making a come up is what should happen.

it speaks volumes.

bruh......some chicks cant make they ass clap or have shallow coochies and they fine ass fuck.

do the same rules apply?

and cant fuck is subjective i would think.

chick could got blown out by multiple babys and aint got no walls...but claim a nigga aint hitting nothing.

aint shit to hit. just a wet hole..

like falling into a deep puddle. just annoying

Lol that wall shit is not factual bruh.

you going there?

im not saying he a cornball .....but lets not act like he wasnt looked at as a cornball.
and what does playing football have to do with if a nigga got heart to fight? ever hear of terry crews?

you saying shit men do.

My point to you my nigga is, the idea of what we think is corny is some jaded shit, that leans heavily in favor of niggaz that are actually corny.

Talking about not being able to "deal" so much that you can't go moments without being drugged outta ya mind....thats corny

But it's been wrapped in a package to make it seem like it's swag if you cover it with street slang and high priced clothes

The reason I brought up football is, fuck what I , Cain, and Chi city do.

The caliber of the position and his position where he is. The amount of shit that nigga has to deal with takes the heart of a very strong nigga.

Most, even the greats barely make it out alive. Ask Bret farve and his drug addiction. Ask Deion on how it made him crawl on his knees to gawd.

You cant just look at a man's face, and his demeanor, his way of speaking and say it ain't what I've been told is cool, so that mean it's corny.

That's bullshit my nigga

you going there?

you saying shit men do.

Got go back and read the thread to take a stance but I agree with this post wholeheartedly

I ain't saying Russell a cornball tho his personality is corny to me. However he does what a man supposed to do and my demons and no different than his own because he throws a football

See bruh, your idea of some shit..is based Offa shit that you've been conditioned to believe a way about..

Now imagine you meet an individual thats not conditioned to think and feel a way about shit..

Shit that you find as offensive, bothers them none because they think in a larger sense..so while niggaz may think Russel this or that cause Ciara did this or dat.

Take a hit standing still from a nigga that's 280 pure muscle running at full speed. Do that, process a 1000 page playbook, put in the work to train your body. Be a spokesman, be a leader of men, be the leader of a family.

Be dog tired from your work and still go out and spend time with the wife and kids. Understand the mental and physical strain that nigga be under.

And don't show no cracks in his outter shell publically.

:chile:but he's the weakass cornball to ya niggaz

View attachment 66469
Word

Good point. Folks are running with this Russel a cornball thing. If she was dating Mike Vick it would be a whole different thing

My point to you my nigga is, the idea of what we think is corny is some jaded shit, that leans heavily in favor of niggaz that are actually corny.

Talking about not being able to "deal" so much that you can't go moments without being drugged outta ya mind....thats corny

But it's been wrapped in a package to make it seem like it's swag if you cover it with street slang and high priced clothes

The reason I brought up football is, fuck what I , Cain, and Chi city do.

The caliber of the position and his position where he is. The amount of shit that nigga has to deal with takes the heart of a very strong nigga.

Most, even the greats barely make it out alive. Ask Bret farve and his drug addiction. Ask Deion on how it made him crawl on his knees to gawd.

You cant just look at a man's face, and his demeanor, his way of speaking and say it ain't what I've been told is cool, so that mean it's corny.

That's bullshit my nigga
i think you taking this somewhere else and clearly missing the point.

why is a nigga like russell not the first choice for alot of chicks?

its the way he looks and carries himself.
he doesnt look the part of what alot of people would consider manly material or alpha male status.

i am well aware of how looks are perceived......i can pull up receipts if needed. i am on your side with it....
but coming from where this chick was to russell.....bruh. is this not about a type? and out of that type would russell be considered the corny dude?

he has a non threatening demeanor. i think you get my point by now. this is not about him but it is.

We need to dead this whole "corny nigga" shits in the Black community.

This bullshit where a man that's educated, respectful, well spoken, well read, cultured, well traveled, law abiding, involved in the community with a good job/entrepreneur is considered "corny" needs to stop. To be honest, the corny nigga is the thugged out, multiple baby momma having, no future prospects, 2 time felon embarrassment to the family. That's how it was when I was a kid. You didn't strive to be a low life, you wanted to be better to strengthen the community overall.

Got go back and read the thread to take a stance but I agree with this post wholeheartedly

I ain't saying Russell a cornball tho his personality is corny to me. However he does what a man supposed to do and my demons and no different than his own because he throws a football
nigga i have a side......

if you niggas could comprehend withpout being spoonfed you will see im defending russell and types like him...

but on the first page.......is it not dudes looking at him like he corny?

i think you taking this somewhere else and clearly missing the point.

why is a nigga like russell not the first choice for alot of chicks?

its the way he looks and carries himself.
he doesnt look the part of what alot of people would consider manly material or alpha male status.

i am well aware of how looks are perceived......i can pull up receipts if needed. i am on your side with it....
but coming from where this chick was to russell.....bruh. is this not about a type? and out of that type would russell be considered the corny dude?

he has a non threatening demeanor. i think you get my point by now. this is not about him but it is.
First choice of who?...black inner city and hood adjacent women?

White, Asian, Indian, African, and Latino Russell Wilsons get chose on the daily...

Like I said... conditioning

Back