Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

You seem invested in this topic. Like I said in my other posts. I'm shooting the shit and enjoying the comments.
Bruh it's a forum...we're all here for the discussion. You seem to think russell is a sucker who got game ran on him that he doesn't know about...so I'm asking why you think you know more than him about his own wife

can we all kinda agree that maybe just maybe...all us thugged out/bitter/smahsed nothing but dimes/and everyday black dudes just dont want who most perceive as a corny dude get caught up with someone thats beneath him?

even tho plenty say he corny.....we kinda secretly root for him to do better?

because if dude is an upgrade....he shouldnt wife the same chick an aint shit nigga can seed.

so maybe we dont want to see him get got.
Like somebody pointed out...russ was cheated on by his ex wife. Maybe he thinks of ciara as his upgrade because he believes she's not somebody who will cheat on him. The same way she thinks of him as an upgrade because he won't cheat on her. Maybe russ smashed the ex wife before marriage which is why he implemented the wait this time around. Maybe...just maybe....russell ain't as dumb and oblivious as yall think he is.

Like somebody pointed out...russ was cheated on by his ex wife. Maybe he thinks of ciara as his upgrade because he believes she's not somebody who will cheat on him. The same way she thinks of him as an upgrade because he won't cheat on her. Maybe russ smashed the ex wife before marriage which is why he implemented the wait this time around. Maybe...just maybe....russell ain't as dumb and oblivious as yall think he is.
well then damn it.....maybe then gabi.

ill leave it at that.

maybe

I just don't think that man is dumb...and i dont think ciara is that bad. thats all I'm saying.

:mybad:
nigga dumb as f.

but naw....i just hope she legit trying to keep the nigga happy....not some nuture the bag type shit.
but i also ask.....since he married a white chick.....was he not on black womens shit list? kinda like most black men that marry white chick when they have millions?
if not, why? was it that they overlooked him as not worthy to be mad at? why was he not worthy to be mad about?
so then to say this nigga is an upgrade.....but how, if he was overlooked?
and if she bringing baggage , doesnt that make her the downgrade? or are we looking at her as top notch...so she just needs a dude high on the ladder?

i got many questions on why chicks look up to her and root for her.

can we all kinda agree that maybe just maybe...all us thugged out/bitter/smahsed nothing but dimes/and everyday black dudes just dont want who most perceive as a corny dude get caught up with someone thats beneath him?

even tho plenty say he corny.....we kinda secretly root for him to do better?

because if dude is an upgrade....he shouldnt wife the same chick an aint shit nigga can seed.

so maybe we dont want to see him get got.

Thats a childish mindframe bruh.

Thats a childish mindframe bruh.
how is it childish to not want someone to be used?

regardless if its true or not......i would not want it to happen.

but thats childish?

your OGs did a terrible job with you homie.

you need to be jumped in again or at least once a week.

how is it childish to not want someone to be used?

regardless if its true or not......i would not want it to happen.

but thats childish?

your OGs did a terrible job with you homie.

you need to be jumped in again or at least once a week.

Bruh it childish for men to be that worried about a rich nigga getting played. As a culture we way too concerned with celebrities and their impact. Yall got this man as the nice guy champion and her as thot turned housewife? You dont think thats weird?

Bruh it childish for men to be that worried about a rich nigga getting played. As a culture we way too concerned with celebrities and their impact. Yall got this man as the nice guy champion and her as thot turned housewife? You dont think thats weird?
or how about the reason we are here is because niggas dont want to be involved with anything.
i have met alot of women who would warn another chicks about an aint shit dude....
but we men cant say shit about a possible aint shit chick?
hell, even when told most niggas gotta learn the hard way.

where is you compassion for community? the protection of the innocent?

yes, i drifted a bit but the point is....dont put your life out there and then tell niggas not to judge it.
and dont act like you not up in someone elses shit...

you niggas false flaggin.....andthing you talk about is in some way up in someones shit.

i got time today

The craziest shit about this...its been mentioned more than once Russ ex wife cheated on him but nobody has called him dumb or naive or say he should be known better...and he actually was married to his ex. But Ciara still gotta pay for dating Future....

nigga dumb as f.

but naw....i just hope she legit trying to keep the nigga happy....not some nuture the bag type shit.
but i also ask.....since he married a white chick.....was he not on black womens shit list? kinda like most black men that marry white chick when they have millions?
if not, why? was it that they overlooked him as not worthy to be mad at? why was he not worthy to be mad about?
so then to say this nigga is an upgrade.....but how, if he was overlooked?
and if she bringing baggage , doesnt that make her the downgrade? or are we looking at her as top notch...so she just needs a dude high on the ladder?

i got many questions on why chicks look up to her and root for her.

And once again you done created an entire narrative in your own head lol

The craziest shit about this...its been mentioned more than once Russ ex wife cheated on him but nobody has called him dumb or naive or say he should be known better...and he actually was married to his ex. But Ciara still gotta pay for dating Future....

Which boggles mind.

God forbid she moved on...got married...had a daughter...has a husband who loves her...making power moves wit said husband to ensure their family lives good.

She such a SELFISH BITCH!!! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO FUTURE!

Lol.

Lol, Russell winning.

Not in football no more, but the nigga winning
Let him be happy

Russell Wilson could have had discrete 50k a month hooker habit that no one knows about.

You say no to ratchet pussy Russell Wilson cain't

Back