Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

and with this post.......what more needs to be said.

where was the chicks when he was throwing in the gym?

oh, wait....he married a white chick first. but all the chicks want a russell?
he divorced her ass too.....but since he got loot......hes not damaged goods.....he rich.

hes not divorced...hes rich.

these chicks want fantasies without the work.

dont get me started........
Well he was married to a white chick before so...

heres my thing with this.......

i dont have a problem with russell. if hes a good dude...then hes a good dude.

my problem is with a chick a smutted around and then want to shit on the nigga she had a kid with like the nigga aint already have a few babymothers.

she saw what it was......she thought she was different.
she saw the money...lets keep it 100. aint no other reason to have a kid with a nigga known to not care for his kids unless you wanted the check.

same with russell.

the fact she had a nigga wait for sex....like frfr.

russell is the nigga who had to wait?
but she got a baby by future? fucked with bowwow, 50 and a few other niggas....but the "good" dude has to wait?

and as soon as they got married......baby.

this is what chicks call securing the bag.

russell is not an upgrade.....russell is the no stress nigga. the nigga who treats her like a queen. russell is the nigga she aint got to worry about.

a nigga like russell should have been the first choice......but like we say on this site so often......chicks like her dont see niggas like him until after they damaged goods. russell was and still is a corny nigga to her,.

and remember....all them chicks that was rooting for her...she shitted on them.

dusty ass chick.

I thought russel wanted to wait tho..on some christian shit. And she was pregnant by him before marriage. I mean i see your point but bowwow and 50 was like her early 20s. How many of us chose the chick we should be with in our 20s? I think age plays a part tho. Rus a super bowl winning qb probably had all types of freaks but his image wasnt like that. Future speaks for itself. Ijs who you was at 24 aint who you are at 30

Last edited:
another trill post from the legion.....

the legion shutting shit down.......

a broke russell is a broke corny nigga not worth the time.
a rich russell is a nigga who can revive a career with good girl status.

This came up on my IG explore

IMG_20180818_180640.jpg

who do you think they chose?

all of them chose the bum cj.

what women say they want and what they go for a completely different things.

there wouldn't even be a phrase called nice/good guys finish last if women wanted a russel wilson dude.

Realized u gotta be a dog when I was a teen and I've been eating good since

I thought russel wanted to wait tho..on some christian shit. And she was pregnant by him before marriage. I mean i see your point but bowcwow and 50 was like her early 20s. How many of us chose the chick we should be with in our 20s? I think omage plays a part tho. Rus a super bowl winnong qb probably had all types of freaks but his image wasnt like that. Future speaks for itself. Ijs who you was at 24 aint qho you are at 30
was anyone chick even mentioning russell before the superbowl?
you telling me chicks was checking for the scurl dude before the trophy and fame?

i hear what you trying to say about early years.....

but this aint that case.

damn near ever dude she was fucking with was hot or popping at the time. or had connections.

the only other chicks i see like this is jlo.

use her pussy to get where she at then try to flip the script.

but back to this bird.

ok...chick say she upgraded right?
@Hellczar would you agree?

ill put it to you like this....well why the fuck she have a baby by a nigga that dont care for his kids then want to keep the nigga from seeing his child and going public about fuck shit right before she married russell?

russell was the upgrade right?
life supposed to be getting better right?

why she still focused on future before the wedding?

thats bird shit. and doesnt seem like she respected russell as a man by publicly beefing with a nigga who dont see his kids and so she wants full custody?

nah its fuck shit.

all them pregnant photos of them all naked with the kids......image image image.

but if she was a good girl...what image she trynna create? a good or better girl image?

and like i said for the record...i have nothing against russell. but bullshit is bullshit.
she playing my nigga.

notice all the chicks on twitter thats rooting for her...i bet they dont have a nigga. cause they think they deserve an upgrade from the niggas who been doggin them out....now they want to be a queen?
nah....how bout you hold yourself like a queen and stop idolizing fuckery.

You know whats funny, Russell Wilson actually is the guy Future pretended to be to get with Ciara.

Ciara was native to believe that homie was playing a role, but she's been with guys in the industry that have played a role that they weren't when they were with her.

So really she wasn't native about it, she went off what she knew. So essentially...what the fuck problem do people have with these two?

and i bet they are the same chicks that looked up to the royal wedding like they deserve a prince but they overlook that harrys previous chick(a white chick) didnt want to marry him or into the royal family....so he was left with markle.

right before the wedding they had a tearful conversation.....days before he was to get married to markle.

but if it was a nigga working at kinkos....he would be an aint shit nigga.

selective praise and outrage and we wonder why shit is fucked up in our community.

the shit that gets overlooked for status.

View attachment 66455

there wouldn't even be a phrase called nice/good guys finish last if women wanted a russel wilson dude.

shit...the way some people move....they would pretend to be all into the business dude and fuck lil scrappy.

then wonder why a nigga killed her dog

You know whats funny, Russell Wilson actually is the guy Future pretended to be to get with Ciara.

Ciara was native to believe that homie was playing a role, but she's been with guys in the industry that have played a role that they weren't when they were with her.

So really she wasn't native about it, she went off what she knew. So essentially...what the fuck problem do people have with these two?
nigga....playing the role?
cmon bruh....you better than this.

if thats the case all niggas play a roll and all women arent naive.

the only way you can play a role you are not is if the concentration is on something you plan on getting out of it,...

what chick thought she was getting out of 50, bowow and future?
none of them niggas even seem like they gonna settle for more than a month

was anyone chick even mentioning russell before the superbowl?
you telling me chicks was checking for the scurl dude before the trophy and fame?

i hear what you trying to say about early years.....

but this aint that case.

damn near ever dude she was fucking with was hot or popping at the time. or had connections.

the only other chicks i see like this is jlo.

use her pussy to get where she at then try to flip the script.

but back to this bird.

ok...chick say she upgraded right?
@Hellczar would you agree?

ill put it to you like this....well why the fuck she have a baby by a nigga that dont care for his kids then want to keep the nigga from seeing his child and going public about fuck shit right before she married russell?

russell was the upgrade right?
life supposed to be getting better right?

why she still focused on future before the wedding?

thats bird shit. and doesnt seem like she respected russell as a man by publicly beefing with a nigga who dont see his kids and so she wants full custody?

nah its fuck shit.

all them pregnant photos of them all naked with the kids......image image image.

but if she was a good girl...what image she trynna create? a good or better girl image?

and like i said for the record...i have nothing against russell. but bullshit is bullshit.
she playing my nigga.

notice all the chicks on twitter thats rooting for her...i bet they dont have a nigga. cause they think they deserve an upgrade from the niggas who been doggin them out....now they want to be a queen?
nah....how bout you hold yourself like a queen and stop idolizing fuckery.

Hmmmm i see your point.

the only way you can play a role you are not is if the concentration is on something you plan on getting out of it,...

Gotta leave bow wow out they was kids

Why y'all niggaz acting like niggaz don't play roles with women. Like you ain't the nigga you actually is and go outta to make her believe it. It's called charm, some niggaz are charming. And it's especially charming to women when you are a way around her that your not when your around others. It makes them feel a special connection to you.

50 can make a song about being high all the time and never smoke weed. You don't think he can make a song about being a cold hearted dog to these hoes, and actually be attentive and monogamous?

Why y'all niggaz acting like niggaz don't play roles with women. Like you ain't the nigga you actually is and go outta to make her believe it. It's called charm, some niggaz are charming. And it's especially charming to women when you are a way around her that your not when your around others. It makes them feel a special connection to you.

50 can make a song about being high all the time and never smoke weed. You don't think he can make a song about being a cold hearted dog to these hoes, and actually be attentive and monogamous?
oh we fighting now?

charm is one thing.....but in an industry where everyone is fucking everyone else.....please.

all thats stuff you talking is the cap up and you know it,.

special connection?

LMAO!

so was her special connection to russell before marriage important when she was beefing with future?

i wish the fuck a woman would beef with a nigga before my wedding and i know about it.
what would be the point of still getting married is she aint even fix her lose ends?

oh...but a nigga in the sam......nothing ...nevermind.

And real talk, if ur all things successful and a prototype "perfect man"...and you can't fuck

Kill yo self

Straight like dat

And real talk, if ur all things successful and a prototype "perfect man"...and you can't fuck

Kill yo self

Straight like dat
bruh......some chicks cant make they ass clap or have shallow coochies and they fine ass fuck.

do the same rules apply?

and cant fuck is subjective i would think.

chick could got blown out by multiple babys and aint got no walls...but claim a nigga aint hitting nothing.

aint shit to hit. just a wet hole..

like falling into a deep puddle. just annoying

View attachment 66455

I think when they say nice giys finish last its more to a lack of going for what you want. Being timid and too nice just looks like pushover.

oh we fighting now?

charm is one thing.....but in an industry where everyone is fucking everyone else.....please.

all thats stuff you talking is the cap up and you know it,.

special connection?

LMAO!

so was her special connection to russell before marriage important when she was beefing with future?

i wish the fuck a woman would beef with a nigga before my wedding and i know about it.
what would be the point of still getting married is she aint even fix her lose ends?

oh...but a nigga in the sam......nothing ...nevermind.

See bruh, your idea of some shit..is based Offa shit that you've been conditioned to believe a way about..

Now imagine you meet an individual thats not conditioned to think and feel a way about shit..

Shit that you find as offensive, bothers them none because they think in a larger sense..so while niggaz may think Russel this or that cause Ciara did this or dat.

Take a hit standing still from a nigga that's 280 pure muscle running at full speed. Do that, process a 1000 page playbook, put in the work to train your body. Be a spokesman, be a leader of men, be the leader of a family.

Be dog tired from your work and still go out and spend time with the wife and kids. Understand the mental and physical strain that nigga be under.

And don't show no cracks in his outter shell publically.

:chile:but he's the weakass cornball to ya niggaz

tenor (1).gif
Word

@DOS_patos more than summed it up. Personally, i always thought of Ciara to be an opportunist more than she was a good singer. Them records started cooling off then she was spread thinly over a few people. Found a sucker and ended up on the Espy's red carpet. Then she had Future's son in a Wilson jersey, wrong, wrong. She was too blatant and it was clear that Russ never went to MTO. She finessed perfectly and made the play.

My wife didn't like the revelation of wisdom I was giving her about Cici, so I fell back when she got married and seeded, out of respect. But I never forgot.

EDIT:Can you imagine the pussy she put on Russ? He didn't stand a chance...

Back