Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

"I'm married" is an attack now???

258288.jpg

The only nigga scorned in here is your mad typin ass.
I wasn’t mad at all. Can I respond to your post without being mad? I have maybe 3 post in this thread. You and the other one are in an outrage.

I wasn’t mad at all. Can I respond to your post without being mad? I have maybe 3 post in this thread. You and the other one are in an outrage.

My only outrage is that as Black folks we need to do better with our life choices.

Your lil posts read more like a guilty conscience than anything else.

My only outrage is that as Black folks we need to do better with our life choices.

Your lil posts read more like a guilty conscience than anything else.
Sorry you feel that way.

If a guilty conscience is me being happy for Ciara for finding happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy. I’ll take it.

Sorry you feel that way.

If a guilty conscience is me being happy for Ciara for finding happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy. I’ll take it.

Were you like that when she was with Bow Wow, Fiddy, or Future? Or are you happy for her because she found this particular dude?

Were you like that when she was with Bow Wow, Fiddy, or Future? Or are you happy for her because she found this particular dude?
I didn’t give a fuck enough to care who she was with and i still don’t. I’m not that deep into what celebrities do and who they are fucking. I don’t keep tabs on shit like that. This is gossipy af. If she happy tho, let her be happy. That goes for anybody. If she was happy with Future, Bow, or 50, then cool.

Who am I or anybody to determine whether someone in a relationship should allowed to be happy or not? No one. If it ain’t my own relationship, I have no say so and it really ain’t my business.

Man look

Don't none of us kno the dynamics of their relationship

for all we kno cici could be beatin his ass behind the scenes or Russ could be on sum Wayne Brady shit from the Chappelle show hard on hoes

But trust we all got issues & everything ain't what it seems
but we cant have a discussion about it?

I didn’t give a fuck enough to care who she was with and i still don’t. I’m not that deep into what celebrities do and who they are fucking. I don’t keep tabs on shit like that. This is gossipy af. If she happy tho, let her be happy. That goes for anybody. If she was happy with Future, Bow, or 50, then cool.

Who am I or anybody to determine whether someone in a relationship should allowed to be happy or not? No one. If it ain’t my own relationship, I have no say so and it really ain’t my business.

No one's saying that another person should or shouldn't be happy.

Since you're willfully oblivious to it, let me explain it:

I guarantee you there were Russell Wilson-type dudes trying to get at her early in her career. Not as much money as him, obviously, but straight laced valued cats. Why did it take this long to figure out that this is the type of dude you need in your life to be happy? Why not just get with a cat like that out the gate? That quote from Pepa said it best: The nice guy doesn't get the girl. What the fuck kinda shit is it where a guy treats you "too nice" and that makes him unworthy of your time? This is the shit I'm talking about when I say we need to do better. Our values are all fucked up to the point where the nice guy is seen as weak or "corny" and undesirable and Thugnificent is the dude with desirable traits until years down the line when you figure out. Men do this shit too and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't let a few good chicks slip through my fingers while I was runnin around juggling a dozen hoes or so and gettin engaged to a fuckin stripper. So in saying "we need to do better" I'm also talking about us men too. I'm doing a bit of self reflection 'cause my past ain't exactly stellar but somebody has to be the one to say it: We need to do better.

No one's saying that another person should or shouldn't be happy.

Since you're willfully oblivious to it, let me explain it:

I guarantee you there were Russell Wilson-type dudes trying to get at her early in her career. Not as much money as him, obviously, but straight laced valued cats. Why did it take this long to figure out that this is the type of dude you need in your life to be happy? Why not just get with a cat like that out the gate? That quote from Pepa said it best: The nice guy doesn't get the girl. What the fuck kinda shit is it where a guy treats you "too nice" and that makes him unworthy of your time? This is the shit I'm talking about when I say we need to do better. Our values are all fucked up to the point where the nice guy is seen as weak or "corny" and undesirable and Thugnificent is the dude with desirable traits until years down the line when you figure out. Men do this shit too and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't let a few good chicks slip through my fingers while I was runnin around juggling a dozen hoes or so and gettin engaged to a fuckin stripper. So in saying "we need to do better" I'm also talking about us men too. I'm doing a bit of self reflection 'cause my past ain't exactly stellar but somebody has to be the one to say it: We need to do better.
very well said.

and that was my whole point in the shit i was speaking.

a nigga who treats women well is still usually the second string nigga. thats why niggas act the way they do.
a good dude should be the norm and not the upgrade.
but i guess thats too hard to comprehend.

and i still have not seen anyone say why hes an upgrade.
at the moment they got together....what made him the upgrade?

simple question.

and real talk......who invented the term "bag secured"?
whta does the term mean? when is it used?
so when a nigga looks at a situation and thinks that might be what it is...hes wrong? how?

I guarantee you there were Russell Wilson-type dudes trying to get at her early in her career.
You don’t know this and even if they were, doesn’t mean she was feeling them.

Why did it take this long to figure out that this is the type of dude you need in your life to be happy?
your timeline doesn’t have to match hers. Some people learn quick, some don’t.

I’m not oblivious to anything. I’m just not understanding the uproar. Who gives a fuck? It’s their relationship. If she chose to skip Russell and find an even better “good guy” WHO CARESSSSSS? If she chose to stay with Future. Whooooo caresssss?

Only relationship anybody should be worried about is their own. Why she chose to change her views on certain dudes shouldn’t be anyone’s concern.

Y’alls logic is if a chick fucks with no good niggas she has no right to change the type of niggas she fuck with. Basically if a chick was fuckin with bums in the beginning, she needs to stay fuckin with bums.

People make mistakes. People learn from them.
At the end of the day, that’s them. Let them rock.

I’m done.

You don’t know this and even if they were, doesn’t mean she was feeling them.

your timeline doesn’t have to match hers. Some people learn quick, some don’t.

I’m not oblivious to anything. I’m just not understanding the uproar. Who gives a fuck? It’s their relationship. If she chose to skip Russell and find an even better “good guy” WHO CARESSSSSS? If she chose to stay with Future. Whooooo caresssss?

Only relationship anybody should be worried about is their own. Why she chose to change her views on certain dudes shouldn’t be anyone’s concern.

Y’alls logic is if a chick fucks with no good niggas she has no right to change the type of niggas she fuck with. Basically if a chick was fuckin with bums in the beginning, she needs to stay fuckin with bums.

People make mistakes. People learn from them.
At the end of the day, that’s them. Let them rock.

I’m done.

you still don't get it. Nobody said she had no right to change, nobody even hinted at such a thing. You're making shit up at this point.

If the straight laced nice guy is the "upgrade", why not go for that from jump? Why is that not the norm?

you still don't get it. Nobody said she had no right to change, nobody even hinted at such a thing. You're making shit up at this point.

If the straight laced nice guy is the "upgrade", why not go for that from jump? Why is that not the norm?
Ok.

Its polarizing on the internet only. I thought she was looking for a come up since her career isnt what it used to be but now I feel it's all genuine. Russ is a real life square but he's always been that way.

Women got the game sewed up, they know that the Russell Wilsons of the world are gonna save them once they're in their 30s so there's no need not to have their fun with the Futures of the world in their 20s.

It is what it is.

Women got the game sewed up, they know that the Russell Wilsons of the world are gonna save them once they're in their 30s so there's no need not to have their fun with the Futures of the world in their 20s.

It is what it is.
ouch

Back