Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

still no answer on that upgrade?

ok...

how about.....is ciara a downgrade?
this man got all this going for him and he gets with a chick who has a kid with a shitty nigga.....is that a downgrade for him?

i mean ...shouldnt the good single women with no children be a bit angry he got damaged goods?

i think the question is "where are all the good men". should good dude russell be with a good chick he can build a life with? a woman whos untainted and tired of dealing with aint shit dudes?

still no answer on that upgrade?

ok...

how about.....is ciara a downgrade?
this man got all this going for him and he gets with a chick who has a kid with a shitty nigga.....is that a downgrade for him?

i mean ...shouldnt the good single women with no children be a bit angry he got damaged goods?

i think the question is "where are all the good men". should good dude russell be with a good chick he can build a life with? a woman whos untainted and tired of dealing with aint shit dudes?

So you always always dated the good girl? Every girl you dated was wife material? Ciara probably 33 at the most. Your question should why people in their 20s like bullshit.

i remember chicks was going at that killmonger dude after it was rumored he likes white chicks.
then chicks was mad he said some shit like he only wants roles meant for white dudes.

i think he was called a sellout because of him rumored to like white chicks.
yet, russell married a white chick got divorced and its all love?

yea, the game is all fucked up.
i just hope homie got a prenup

i remember chicks was going at that killmonger dude after it was rumored he likes white chicks.
then chicks was mad he said some shit like he only wants roles meant for white dudes.

i think he was called a sellout because of him rumored to like white chicks.
yet, russell married a white chick got divorced and its all love?

yea, the game is all fucked up.
i just hope homie got a prenup

Michael B Jordan got flack because everybody thought he was pro black. Dennis Rodman dated white women and nobody cared because he didnt prop himself up a certain way.

So you always always dated the good girl? Every girl you dated was wife material? Ciara probably 33 at the most. Your question should why people in their 20s like bullshit.

its crazy yall keep trying to use our past.
thing is, if you go into something blindly....you straight up didnt know. thats where the mistake was. you had to learn.
but if you know a persons past and you still think you different.....i gotta look at you different.

its crazy yall keep trying to use our past.
thing is, if you go into something blindly....you straight up didnt know. thats where the mistake was. you had to learn.
but if you know a persons past and you still think you different.....i gotta look at you different.

Deflection. If you yourself never chilled with thots and loose women and ran through em you would have a point.

You trying to make this into something like well she got tired of hood nighas and got saved. Or some why she didnt choose better before Russel. If we were judged with the same standard would you pass?

Michael B Jordan got flack because everybody thought he was pro black. Dennis Rodman dated white women and nobody cared because he didnt prop himself up a certain way.
did you ever watch any of rodmans interviews?

he said he dated white chicks because black chicks didnt want him until he got nba money. he said they avoided him when he was young.

and so what if wallacemonger isnt pro black.....does that mean he can get overlooked?
does that mean he cant have a strong black family?
is he not worthy of a "strong black woman"? single black woman?

are you seeing a connection yet?

Deflection. If you yourself never chilled with thots and loose women and ran through em you would have a point.

You trying to make this into something like well she got tired of hood nighas and got saved. Or some why she didnt choose better before Russel. If we were judged with the same standard would you pass?
i dont chill with thots.....and i have always stated i am not a guy who just takes random coochie because i can.

its not a matter of getting saved......but liike i stated earlier....it seems like she was going for the bag and got mad it didnt work out as planned. why else would any woman in her position with her access have a baby by a nigga like future?

can you at least admit that was looking for trouble that had possible financial backing?

and again....why is russell the upgrade?
what would a dude like you be considered? a downgrade? why ? think about that for a second. the chicks that call him and upgrade are lowkey shitting on you bruh.

so whats a regular nigga? and what is a low life nigga?

and lets forget....the same women thats defending her.....she told them to level up.

like SHE made a good choice.

this is more about russell not being a dickhead vs her seeking out a good dude.
lets keep it 100

I did mah googles on the subject 'cause outside of knowing Ciara's career has been in a nosedive since the third album I really don't know shit about her. Ciara was only months away from 29 when she had that baby with Future. By that point in her life she really shoulda had her shit together and grown out of the whole "bad boy" phase.

I did mah googles on the subject 'cause outside of knowing Ciara's career has been in a nosedive since the third album I really don't know shit about her. Ciara was only months away from 29 when she had that baby with Future. By that point in her life she really shoulda had her shit together and grown out of the whole "bad boy" phase.

Well a year later she wasnt with future so she did grow up.

i dont chill with thots.....and i have always stated i am not a guy who just takes random coochie because i can.

its not a matter of getting saved......but liike i stated earlier....it seems like she was going for the bag and got mad it didnt work out as planned. why else would any woman in her position with her access have a baby by a nigga like future?

can you at least admit that was looking for trouble that had possible financial backing?

and again....why is russell the upgrade?
what would a dude like you be considered? a downgrade? why ? think about that for a second. the chicks that call him and upgrade are lowkey shitting on you bruh.

so whats a regular nigga? and what is a low life nigga?

She rich im not rich thus being a regular nigga. Which im not mad about. I doubt any if yall would want our daughters with poor dudes. If we had money we wouldnt want her with regular dudes either

200.gif

did you ever watch any of rodmans interviews?

he said he dated white chicks because black chicks didnt want him until he got nba money. he said they avoided him when he was young.

and so what if wallacemonger isnt pro black.....does that mean he can get overlooked?
does that mean he cant have a strong black family?
is he not worthy of a "strong black woman"? single black woman?

are you seeing a connection yet?

Because as we saw Rodman was weird as fuck.

I say this all of the time. It's crazy because the dude that lived passively & kept his head in the books were perceived corny in high school. I look at all them street niggas that had clout & fame back in high school as lame af today. They never matured from high school. All of those characteristics that you stated makes them washed & extremely lame
Bro my 10 year high school reunion was a few weeks ago.

The broad that put it together was on some shady rinkydink shit and when people called her out on it, she went on this "you wasn't relevant in high school and you not relevant now" rant.

What the fuck makes you "relevant" as an adult? Holding on to whatever popularity you had a over decade ago or owning your own shit and a good job/career?

It just is....

Like I get the arguments.... But ultimately adults make the decisions they wanna make.

It doesn't matter if they understand the risks or not.... They make the decisions, they deal with whatever comes with it...

At the end of the day, as corny as russ may seem the nigga still a NFL qb.
He still been a jock all his life.
He still married a white woman.
He still went through a divorce.
He still got endorsements.
He still been to a Superbowl.

The nigga been the fuck around.

He done had highs and lows. I'm fairly certain he knew exactly what he was getting into with a chick like ciara, and the nigga still jumped all the way in.

TBH... It is what it is. I don't feel like anyone gamed anyone. If chicks wanna live vicariously thru ciara thinking they gonna get saved from their bad decisions one day by a knight in shining armor.. So be it... It's no different than chicks who listen to beyonce talking that g shit all the while she laying up with her husband all night knowing that nigga play away games.

Shit just funny to me...I can't get that upset by it. Shit just normally fuckery at this point. I laugh at the comments and shake my head.

Especially the Niggaz who get mad at Russell.... That shit be hilarious.... Nigga taking butt naked pics with future son... Got lil man in his jersey....

That shit too funny....

Make me think of that scene in major league when the dude was at Bat like

" So how's your wife and my kids?"

:hahaha:

Because as we saw Rodman was weird as fuck.

I met Rodman his rookie year. He was a normal, regular ass dude. This was Rodman pre-tats, piercings, and rainbow hair. He used to be at the Space Station arcade on 13 mile and Woodward and the arcade at Tel 12 mall all the time. This was back in '86 - '88, at least when I was going. You would just run into dude at regular ass spots around Detroit back then.

I think it's polarizing because they show us what having self-confidence to make the right decision looks like.

He's a good dude with no extra kids who you just KNOW is only fucking with white women while shitting on black women. Except he didn't. He divorced the white chick while still on his short money AND then went and got a black woman once he got super paid. Unheard of move. Not only did he get a black woman, he got a SINGLE BLACK MOTHER with hood-ass baby daddy. And put a ring on her finger. Niggas hate that because it forces the narrative to change that SBM's are girlfriend material only and gives those women courage to stop settling for "Oh, my phone died" fuck shit from dudes who work at Jason's Deli.

Conversely, women hate Ciara for taking herself out of the baby mama loop. She could've just as easily kept pursuing Future, got a reality show to exploit the Twitter drama, and been out here a whole well paid clown. Except she didn't. She upgraded to a cornball--and let's be real the only "corny things" about him is that he speaks proper English and doesn't have a bunch of hood cliches tattooed all over him--who believes in something bigger than himself. Most of all they hate her for having the self-confidence to be with a dude like that.

End of the day that's what it all is: bankroll or not, their relationship represents self-confidence. Most women buckle when they meet a guy who embodies all that stuff they supposedly prayed to God for and send him packing for arbitrary stuff like "being corny," "dressing with no swag," etc. because they know they aren't good enough to be with him. The same issue is with men. They want a woman who looks like this, does this, says this, and has this but will meet her, even have her, and then lose her fucking with a weak bitch.

To see a couple of black people who made the right decision AND enjoying life has to be a secondary bunch of bullshit not just sound decision making. I mean, come on. Who really lives happily marrying that girl from high school who was slightly overweight buuuut let you sleep over every night your parents kicked you out? How can you fuck with a dude who doesn't own Gucci anything and hasn't held a gun for his niggas but goes to church every Wednesday and Sunday and is on the debate team? You cannot be happy with these people! Yet here we are...

Back