Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

No we don't. Doesn't @DOS_patos have multiple, too? and he complains about all of them. messy af.
yep and i took full responsibility of my actions and did what i needed to do.

the point yall missing is knowing information and still going into it thinking you different

character speaks more than anything in all this.

and how are my BMs even apart of this convo?

i never said anything about having multiple babydaddies....

can we stay on topic?

Last edited:
Baby fathers and baby mothers can make even the most mature people act out tho.
hell yea.....them bitches make me see red.

but you dont know them and you dont know me.....all you know is words.

and the people that do know us would never know how i truly feel.

paperwork, pics and video of someone trying to shit on the other parent can backfire down the line.
would you agree?

Bruh...let's keep it real...you've talked shit about your baby mom here and on the IC tho. Are you really pressed about what she doing and how her life is going or are your just venting on bullshit? I'm taking it as the latter. And I'm not saying this to say you've done a bad thing. I'm saying it happens and we get it...

And future has said and done waaaaaaaaaaaayyy more shit against ciara in the time she been with russell than the other way around.
honestly.....the way i see it.
regardless of how russell is viewed.....hes a dude thats doesnt seem to bring alot of problems.
it doesnt seem like he changed with the fame. seems like hes the same ole dude.

so,
this man should have been a consideration earlier. even when he was married to a white chick...just like hes a consideration being married to this chick,.
so again......russell shouldnt be the upgrade...if hes all these things chicks say he is....he should be the standard, the rule.
and how did he fly under the radar?
is he in any of the chicks pics forums?

now i ask you when you see a russell type dude.....how many women are running for him? black or white?
NFL contract money made him a target....can we keep it real gabi?

imma need all yall to keep this same energy when i shit on keanu and jill scotts husbands for using them for a come up since this case seems obvious to me.

yall making this into something else

honestly.....the way i see it.
regardless of how russell is viewed.....hes a dude thats doesnt seem to bring alot of problems.
it doesnt seem like he changed with the fame. seems like hes the same ole dude.

so,
this man should have been a consideration earlier. even when he was married to a white chick...just like hes a consideration being married to this chick,.
so again......russell shouldnt be the upgrade...if hes all these things chicks say he is....he should be the standard, the rule.
and how did he fly under the radar?
is he in any of the chicks pics forums?

now i ask you when you see a russell type dude.....how many women are running for him? black or white?
NFL contract money made him a target....can we keep it real gabi?
I don't think anybody in here argued that russell's money added to him being attractive. But I don't think for one second that's the only reason ciara is with him. And if we're keeping the convo on just ciara...future is technically the only dirtbag street dude she's been with (that we know of). Of all the famous chicks 50 been with (I'm talking Vivica to Chelsea handler) they've all said he was the perfect gentleman and treated them well. Him and Vivica been broken up 100 years and she still talkin bout how much she was into him.

Hell bow wow is seen as lamer than russell at this point. And to my knowledge I don't think any woman he's been with has come with stories of him treating people terribly either.

My point is that...and I'm strictly speaking on ciara here...we're holding her to one bad decision/relationship and niggas wana flip the script like she's been with a string of trash niggas and a trail of kids from them all and just happened to luck up on russell outa nowhere. Niggas stunt on their exes with women they think are better all the time. But ciara does it now all of a sudden we wana question the authenticity. We're allowed to be dumb and fall for the futures one time just like yall are allowed to have your fun with the superheads and high speed turbo thots.

I don't think anybody in here argued that russell's money added to him being attractive. But I don't think for one second that's the only reason ciara is with him. And if we're keeping the convo on just ciara...future is technically the only dirtbag street dude she's been with (that we know of). Of all the famous chicks 50 been with (I'm talking Vivica to Chelsea handler) they've all said he was the perfect gentleman and treated them well. Him and Vivica been broken up 100 years and she still talkin bout how much she was into him.

Hell bow wow is seen as lamer than russell at this point. And to my knowledge I don't think any woman he's been with has come with stories of him treating people terribly either.

My point is that...and I'm strictly speaking on ciara here...we're holding her to one bad decision/relationship and niggas wana flip the script like she's been with a string of trash niggas and a trail of kids from them all and just happened to luck up on russell outa nowhere. Niggas stunt on their exes with women they think are better all the time. But ciara does it now all of a sudden we wana question the authenticity. We're allowed to be dumb and fall for the futures one time just like yall are allowed to have your fun with the superheads and high speed turbo thots.
i see where you are trying to go....but uh gabi....respectfully
will you....YOU....have raw sex with a nigga who is known for not taking care of his kids but is rich?
i dont think you would. i honestly dont think any of the ladies on here would.....yet how can ...nevermind
but if someone does.....would it not be ok to question the intentions knowing his access to resources?
dont dudes intentions get questioned all the time?
when mary J married the pastor dude......i said from the get go the nigga is foul....
and alot of people would agree....but when a guy questions ciaras intentions...its a bad thing? how ? why?

why is it that ciara is held to a standard of women can redeem themselves because she seems to finally find a half decent dude yet.....dudes cant be redeemable?

I hear what you are saying about bowwow and 50.....but they are both uncontrollable. i wouldnt call bow wow lame...but others would.
but russell is a dude that wont be smashing chicks on GP......at least i dont think he would.

then again...what makes russell the upgrade?
i would like someone to explain that to me. he wasnt a proven family man yet. he was a God fearing rich nigga who got divorced from a white woman.
I thought black dudes who married white chicks was tainted and tarnished. but i'll fall back on that for the moment.

as for high speed thot....lol...i like that line.
but this is one of those things that just doesnt work in a womans favor. just like things dont always work in a mans favor.
but what about the dudes who dont run thru high speed thots? what about dudes who are respectful to women but get overlooked?
how about those dudes who work hard, speaks well but like dungeons and dragons....it was on this site where someone was called corny or whatever because his ideal of entertainment wasnt on par with a womens idea......but hes a good dude.

so i say all this to say.....
i dont see how single childless ladies are even rooting for her...but whatever.
i am sure a few ladies on this site has made a mistake.
a few ladies on this site was in love and then broke up with they baby daddy.
i highly doubt any of the ladies on this site took the condom off fully knowing the nigga they raw doggin aint taking care of his kids.

thats not naive.....thats a plan.
mistake and intention. two different things.

some people make mistakes.....thats life.
i just dont think she is one of those people.

and for the record...i dont think anyone

male or female is defend future.

not even his own mama defending the nigga.

but the song wicked is my shit

hell yea.....them bitches make me see red.

but you dont know them and you dont know me.....all you know is words.

and the people that do know us would never know how i truly feel.

paperwork, pics and video of someone trying to shit on the other parent can backfire down the line.
would you agree?

Im just saying her public dispute qith future is just that. People go through it every day but somehow she a super bird for it?

All the logic

both you niggas are full of shit....

why come to a forum where people talk about shit only to say what can be talked about or agreed on?

so what yall complaining about?

Back