Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

This shit went into some whole other shit.

Nigga talking to shit his sister's imaginary boyfriends and husbands on here. Folks still don't want to take responsibility for their actions. Folks speaking like the world stopped making guns when they got theirs. Niggas still want to start shit and then tell the person they violated they went too far based on what they did to said person and act like that makes any fucking sense.

LLS.

The woman was wrong and the asian man was wrong.

Maybe I’m seeing shit but from the video it looks like she just literally gave the “man whatever” hand and just so happened to hit him. He was already ready to hit her ass before she started walking away, you can see that in his stance and expressions. That would’ve been the day I tased his funky ass.

Maybe I’m seeing shit but from the video it looks like she just literally gave the “man whatever” hand and just so happened to hit him. He was already ready to hit her ass before she started walking away, you can see that in his stance and expressions. That would’ve been the day I tased his funky ass.
Respectfully,

If someone was moving quickly up to you, yelling at you with a finger pointed in your face, would you be ready for a physical altercation?

I feel like yall would stomp out a 2 year old for scratching you lol on some well "he dont know me im crazy" type shit

You serious?

So you just like fuck it that she threw the key chain at him?

So if a person throw some shit at you. You feel like that ain't a good enough reason to confront them about what they just did?

Not enough to steal on a old lady with kids around. Its a keychain not a brick. Cuss em out and keep it moving.

Say she shouldn't have touched him.

I dare you.

Ok im not disputing that. But im sorry if i dont knock people out for not harming me. What world we live in where people have no limit to how they react. But maybe im wrong for not knocking out an obviously weaker opponet on the streets.

Not enough to steal on a old lady with kids around. Its a keychain not a brick. Cuss em out and keep it moving.

Nigga you bullshitting right now. The throwing of the key chain started the argument. Its was her hitting him first(doesn't matter how slight the hit was) that made him hit her(he was wrong for hitting her).

Stop picking and choosing and speak on the whole shit not just what suits your side of the situation.

Back