Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

Simple Effective solution to all this Shit is to Boycott the Chinks period...The Barbershop I go to also is attached to a Black owned Beauty Supply Woman & Daughter own the Joint Very Nice people...

Damn so those black people see black people outside that shop protesting, heard what happened at that shop and still patronizing that shop?
8lGb.gif

Fuck it I'll say it. Black men need to stop fucking with and disown broads who would do some shit like that. Sonny in Bronx Tale said best
nwGO3SF.gif

I see a whole lot of off code motherfuckers in this thread. I’ll let y’all tell it though... but here’s a hint NEVER side with others over your own even when/if your own is in the wrong because when other groups are in the wrong they still stick up for their own over us.

That's what Makes the shit so bad..This shit Is way deeper than the Video in OP...But the shit starts w/Us...Niggas Like well she put her hands On him 1st Lmao...Weak Ass Niggas!!!
I knew these responses were going to come. That's why I kept say repeatedly that whether she was right or wrong, she still deserves defending.

But again... critical nuanced thought... saying "she was wrong too" doesn't equal "she doesn't deserve protection".

I knew these responses were going to come. That's why I kept say repeatedly that whether she was right or wrong, she still deserves defending.

But again... critical nuanced thought... saying "she was wrong too" doesn't equal "she doesn't deserve protection".

How I feel about it

If someone followed me out the store after I returned what my kid took and already apologized I'd be mad too.

what do you respond if a chinese man who barely speaks english follows you out the store and tells you to raise your kids better after?

you go "alright thanks man, appreciate the tip!"

Again.

You expect me to believe that she didn't conveniently leave out details between her throwing the keychain at him to her being in HIS face pointing and yelling?

I'm not looking for a reason to condemn her or vindicate him. I'm just saying to keep it 100% and stop saying stupid shit like "it looks like I hit him but I didn't".

Lady, you're not being honest right now. We already got your back. Just tell the truth: Something happened after you threw the chain at him which is why you both ended up outside and you thought as long as you were a woman and turning to walk away, it was permissible to put your hands on him. Shit didn't go your way and now here we are talking about this shit.

She musta not noticed he had the wu-tang shirt on and tried to bring da ruckus. big mistake.

She said she threw the keychain out of anger at her child (which is believable if you ever had a child pick something up they weren't supposed to touch.) which doesn't excuse the behavior, but if the store owner got the merchandise back, he should've stayed in the store.

Anyone walking up on me will get confronted, I don't play that. I'm mad she didn't know how to defend herself.

If you want to call the police and file a report, do what you have to do. But him coming out there when he already had his merch, was out of pure anger.

She shouldn't have touched him no matter how soft the tap was, but not only did he provoke the fight by walking up on her, his reaction was over the top.

This is what I mean. As much as I love our people, you not about to tell me that what I see with my own eyes isn't real.

smh...

"I deeid not hit him"

buuut... you did... it's in the fuckin video... You're lying.

Here's how I think it played out.

Everything was as she said up to the point where she was walking out and the owner said something about the kid and the keychain, prolly something like "HEY!!! YOU NO PAY FOR DAT!!! YOU PAY FOR IT!", and she looked and saw her son with the keychain. Words were exchanged, she got smart "don't nobody want this bullshit anyways" and threw it at him (she claims she threw it in the store) and walked out. He followed her 'cause she done threw some shit at him, more words are exchanged, and that's where the video picks up.

Damn so those black people see black people outside that shop protesting, heard what happened at that shop and still patronizing that shop?
8lGb.gif

Fuck it I'll say it. Black men need to stop fucking with and disown broads who would do some shit like that. Sonny in Bronx Tale said best
nwGO3SF.gif

Are we sure thats the same shop

Some of y’all must not have grown up wit sisters or female cousins if y’all think tha only reaction to a woman “putting their hands on you” or even “hitting you first” is punching them in tha face...

I wish one of my sisters boyfriends, husbands, niggaz or whoever would hit one of them like this...and I mean this wit all sincerity...idgaf what they do/did to you...you better walk it off

Some of y’all must not have grown up wit sisters or female cousins if y’all think tha only reaction to a woman “putting their hands on you” or even “hitting you first” is punching them in tha face...

I wish one of my sisters boyfriends, husbands, niggaz or whoever would hit one of them like this...and I mean this wit all sincerity...idgaf what they do/did to you...you better walk it off
Who are you talking to? Specifically?

Who are you talking to? Specifically?

With what part?? Tha part about not needing to punch a chick in tha face cuz she can’t keep her hands to herself?? Any nigga that says otherwise...

In regards to my sisters?! Their husbands, boyfriends or whoever they’re with...if they post on here I’m talking to them right now...they hit you or whatever you better walk it off before you think about hitting them like a man...none of them post on here but rest assured irl they know this too...

I used to tell my sister all the time. Never put you hands on a man.

If he aint do you anything to hurt you. keep your composure and dont raise your hand because you may have me and your uncles but dont me he cant fuck you up right there.

I thinka lot of ppl on here are getting things misconstrued. I'm sure a lot of ppl on here don't condone men hitting women in any fashion. It's simple, you hit him and hit you back. Them ladies should of jumped him.

As for a whole different topic; Spousal abuse or domestic violence. I don't get in female family buisness because they will be back with the same nigga beating they ass. Either you make dude disappear or leave it alone.

I used to tell my sister all the time. Never put you hands on a man.

If he aint do you anything to hurt you. keep your composure and dont raise your hand because you may have me and your uncles but dont me he cant fuck you up right there.
my baby mama 5'4 ass tried to fight me lmfao. She ran up and I stuck my palm out to stop her and she fell down. Why this nut went and told her dad that i hit her. Dude came over there ready to fight. I told dude what really happened. Good thing he was level headed and knows his daughter.

Back