Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

my baby mama 5'4 ass tried to fight me lmfao. She ran up and I stuck my palm out to stop her and she fell down. Why this nut went and told her dad that i hit her. Dude came over there ready to fight. I told dude what really happened. Good thing he was level headed and knows his daughter.

LMAO

Bruh. On GP I would have to had whip his ass just for approaching me like that instead of calling first LMAO

LMAO

Bruh. On GP I would have to had whip his ass just for approaching me like that instead of calling first LMAO
i feel yah, but that situation didn't call for that escalation. He more was concerned about her and was doing the fatherly thing of showing up. Me and dude was cool so we had mutual respect for each other.

I know it's the wild west in the US, but here the force used in response to someone hitting you has to be proportionate. Also, there has to be a reasonable use of force, which means there is a reasonable belief that you are in danger.

I don't think this guy had either of those. He hit her much harder than she hit him and she posed no real threat.

Excessive force, verdict for the plaintiff

I know it's the wild west in the US, but here the force used in response to someone hitting you has to be proportionate. Also, there has to be a reasonable use of force, which means there is a reasonable belief that you are in danger.

I don't think this guy had either of those. He hit her much harder than she hit him and she posed no real threat.

Excessive force, verdict for the plaintiff

I guarantee you some extra shit went down before they got outside. She admits to throwing the keychain back inside, but I'm willing to bet she threw it at him.

Also, in this day and age Newton's Law is right out the window: For every action there will be a reaction 10X the force of the action that started it until folks learn to keep their hands to themselves.

I guarantee you some extra shit went down before they got outside. She admits to throwing the keychain back inside, but I'm willing to bet she threw it at him.

Also, in this day and age Newton's Law is right out the window: For every action there will be a reaction 10X the force of the action that started it until folks learn to keep their hands to themselves.

Thats stupid as fuck. Like does anybody know what reasonable means. Folks go extreme with their response it leads to another response and another.

Thats stupid as fuck. Like does anybody know what reasonable means. Folks go extreme with their response it leads to another response and another.

... Until everyone figures out they need to keep their hands to themselves and this kinda shit won't happen.

... Until everyone figures out they need to keep their hands to themselves and this kinda shit won't happen.

Lol aint you from Detroit. In reality does that ever happen? A nigga steal your bike, you break his jaw, he steal on your sister, somebody pull a gun out etc. Aint that hard to see

I see it like this:

If we arguing, I'mma give you the respect as a human being to keep it at that level and as long as we keep it there we can yell, holler, and act a fool all we want but at some point we walk away. Prolly still talking shit, but we walk away and move on from it.

Once you violate me by getting physical in any way, shape, or form all bets are off. Fuck that. I gave you the respect you deserved by keeping it at just words, now you went and got physical so I'mma get physical right along with you.

Poke me in my chest or head and I'mma try to break that finger.
Mush me in the face and I'mm try to break your wrist or at least tear every ligament and tendon in your hand.
Push me and I'mma try to break your arm or arms if it was two handed.
Kick me and I'mm try to break that leg.
Punch me and I'mma try to break you.

A lesson must be learned and extreme pain is the only way to teach it.

With what part?? Tha part about not needing to punch a chick in tha face cuz she can’t keep her hands to herself?? Any nigga that says otherwise...

In regards to my sisters?! Their husbands, boyfriends or whoever they’re with...if they post on here I’m talking to them right now...they hit you or whatever you better walk it off before you think about hitting them like a man...none of them post on here but rest assured irl they know this too...

You said:
"Some of y’all must not have grown up wit sisters or female cousins if y’all think tha only reaction to a woman “putting their hands on you” or even “hitting you first” is punching them in tha face..."

Who is "yall"?

You said:
"Some of y’all must not have grown up wit sisters or female cousins if y’all think tha only reaction to a woman “putting their hands on you” or even “hitting you first” is punching them in tha face..."

Who is "yall"?

Whoever think that it’s cool or rational to punch a female in tha face like this just because “they can’t keep their hands to themselves”...

Lol aint you from Detroit. In reality does that ever happen? A nigga steal your bike, you break his jaw, he steal on your sister, somebody pull a gun out etc. Aint that hard to see

That's because nobody learned the lesson until it got to that point.

I see it like this:

If we arguing, I'mma give you the respect as a human being to keep it at that level and as long as we keep it there we can yell, holler, and act a fool all we want but at some point we walk away. Prolly still talking shit, but we walk away and move on from it.

Once you violate me by getting physical in any way, shape, or form all bets are off. Fuck that. I gave you the respect you deserved by keeping it at just words, now you went and got physical so I'mma get physical right along with you.

Poke me in my chest or head and I'mma try to break that finger.
Mush me in the face and I'mm try to break your wrist or at least tear every ligament and tendon in your hand.
Push me and I'mma try to break your arm or arms if it was two handed.
Kick me and I'mm try to break that leg.
Punch me and I'mma try to break you.

A lesson must be learned and extreme pain is the only way to teach it.

And so if they shoot you? I mean thats cool

Whoever think that it’s cool or rational to punch a female in tha face like this just because “they can’t keep their hands to themselves”...
Do you know that no one in here said anything like that?

Are you capable of condemning the guy's punch AND the woman's shove?

Again, the point is the same one your parents, grandparents, teachers, etc taught you: "Keep your hands to yourself".

In this day and age you can't reasonably expect that any person out here is going to react to you putting your hands on them with the same level of force that you applied. A shove can and will be met with a haymaker regardless of sex but if you never put your hands on that person to begin with you won't have that to worry about, now will you?

In regards to video... the Asian dude was the aggressor here. Yea we can split hairs here and say she shouldn't have hit him, but if a mufucka following you that's a violent/hostile act. No black person that cares about black people was sitting up here saying how trayvon was wrong for fuckin Zimmerman up in response to him being tracked and followed.

Had that lady put some umph in that backhand he wouldn't have done shit.

In regards to video... the Asian dude was the aggressor here. Yea we can split hairs here and say she shouldn't have hit him, but if a mufucka following you that's a violent/hostile act. No black person that cares about black people was sitting up here saying how trayvon was wrong for fuckin Zimmerman up in response to him being tracked and followed.

Had that lady put some umph in that backhand he wouldn't have done shit.

That’s a reach

Back