Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

Ok im not disputing that. But im sorry if i dont knock people out for not harming me. What world we live in where people have no limit to how they react. But maybe im wrong for not knocking out an obviously weaker opponet on the streets.
Why won't you say she shouldn't have touched him?

What an asshole I’m sick of these male foreigners putting their hands on us yeah she shouldn’t have tapped him but he was putting his hand in her face and acting like a bitch smh

Why was he outside tho??

If someone rowdy inside your establishment. Once they leave they not your problem no more.

He followed her outside he wanted action. You can tell by his response to said action.

Fuck him and his store. If this was my people's we burning that bitch down

Respectfully,

If someone was moving quickly up to you, yelling at you with a finger pointed in your face, would you be ready for a physical altercation?

The younger me yes and she wouldn’t have had the chance to walk away, we would’ve already been fighting. The me now? I would’ve walked away, she would’ve never had the chance to do all of that finger pointing and shit TO ME. I don’t know about anyone else.

Why was he outside tho??

If someone rowdy inside your establishment. Once they leave they not your problem no more.

He followed her outside he wanted action. You can tell by his response to said action.

Fuck him and his store. If this was my people's we burning that bitch down

C'mon Du, you know this shit could have gone the exact same way or far worse in any other place with any other race of owner/employee:

Two broads got into it with a cashier at a McDonalds because he questioned the legitimacy of the $50 bill one of them handed him. It was all words until one chick slapped him. Dude went to the back and got a golf club or some shit and proceeded to beat the everliving shit outta both of them broads and all y'all laughed about it talmbout "that's what they get". Was that lil wannabe slap worth gettin beat down with a golf club??? Y'all sure thought it was back then.

Mexican McDonalds manager and an employee beat and tossed a chick around like a ragdoll after she threw a milkshake at the manager (and missed) and niggas was fallin out of their chairs laughing at the shit. The manager could have called the cops and left it at that but instead she confronted her, it escalated, and got physical over a thrown milkshake.

When the bus driver hit that chick with the Tiger Uppercut and lifted her soul outta her body for spittin on him everyone called it "fair". He could have simply called the cops and had a squad car waiting at one of the stops to get her but he brought the bus to a complete stop and gave her the fist of fury under that chin.

Epic Beard Man let loose the hammers on that nigga causing him to call for the "amberlamps" after the most insignificant lil push and y'all said bruh shouldn't have touched him and that he brought it on himself.

Why is that not still the same line of thinking now??? What's different???

What an asshole I’m sick of these male foreigners putting their hands on us yeah she shouldn’t have tapped him but he was putting his hand in her face and acting like a bitch smh

Except it didn't happen that way. He took a step back and started turning around to walk away. He backed away from her again. She made contact, he socked her. This shit had been escalated before it got outside. She admits to throwing the keychain, but I believe she's lying about just throwing it back in the store. Guarantee you if they have surveillance video and footage of the incident is shown it'll have her throwing it directly at him.

C'mon Du, you know this shit could have gone the exact same way or far worse in any other place with any other race of owner/employee:

Two broads got into it with a cashier at a McDonalds because he questioned the legitimacy of the $50 bill one of them handed him. It was all words until one chick slapped him. Dude went to the back and got a golf club or some shit and proceeded to beat the everliving shit outta both of them broads and all y'all laughed about it talmbout "that's what they get". Was that lil wannabe slap worth gettin beat down with a golf club??? Y'all sure thought it was back then.

Mexican McDonalds manager and an employee beat and tossed a chick around like a ragdoll after she threw a milkshake at the manager (and missed) and niggas was fallin out of their chairs laughing at the shit. The manager could have called the cops and left it at that but instead she confronted her, it escalated, and got physical over a thrown milkshake.

When the bus driver hit that chick with the Tiger Uppercut and lifted her soul outta her body for spittin on him everyone called it "fair". He could have simply called the cops and had a squad car waiting at one of the stops to get her but he brought the bus to a complete stop and gave her the fist of fury under that chin.

Epic Beard Man let loose the hammers on that nigga causing him to call for the "amberlamps" after the most insignificant lil push and y'all said bruh shouldn't have touched him and that he brought it on himself.

Why is that not still the same line of thinking now??? What's different???

This nigha

I put black people above others. Just cuz you want some mlk shit going on and have no bias towards our people does not mean i lack reason.

I hold Black and Native peoples above all others because I'm both Black and Native. I give no fucks about anyone else because they ain't my peoples.

However, I also hold people accountable for their actions. If something you do causes something fucked up to happen, I ain't riding for you unless you're willing to admit "yeah, I shouldn't have done that, that's what fucked everything up."

I'm watching the chick give interviews and reading the shit and what she's saying don't line up with the video. Unless she can fully admit her role in the squabble, especially the shit we can clearly see, I ain't got time to champion her cause. I'm not gonna be a part of the machine that keeps Black folks where we're at because we can't own up to our shit.

What makes you think he was following her for no reason?
I'm just going off her account of things cuz that's all we have to go off...if the 99cent item her son took was returned and everything else was paid for otherwise, dude had no reason to follow her outside.

They were both wrong for acting like that in front of the kids...

With that said, dude taught the kids a valuable life lesson lol.

Keep your hands to yourself and always stand up for yourself...

He came outside.

He ain't the fucking law.

Fuck him

You legit slapped a drunk nigga for talking shit to you and followed his ass down the block. Not for putting his hands on you; for tough talking.

200.gif

The younger me yes and she wouldn’t have had the chance to walk away, we would’ve already been fighting. The me now? I would’ve walked away, she would’ve never had the chance to do all of that finger pointing and shit TO ME. I don’t know about anyone else.
My question is, if that were you in that situation, would you be within reason to expect a physical altercation to occur?

I hold Black and Native peoples above all others because I'm both Black and Native. I give no fucks about anyone else because they ain't my peoples.

However, I also hold people accountable for their actions. If something you do causes something fucked up to happen, I ain't riding for you unless you're willing to admit "yeah, I shouldn't have done that, that's what fucked everything up."

I'm watching the chick give interviews and reading the shit and what she's saying don't line up with the video. Unless she can fully admit her role in the squabble, especially the shit we can clearly see, I ain't got time to champion her cause. I'm not gonna be a part of the machine that keeps Black folks where we're at because we can't own up to our shit.

You coulda just said that. You just want folks to admit they fucked up. Thing is saying i fucked dont mean im say i deserved to get knocked out for a shoulder tap. But we got different views. You think going extreme is ok and ends the problem i think gping extreme just makes shit worse and has been proven often.

Back