Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

I'm just going off her account of things cuz that's all we have to go off...if the 99cent item her son took was returned and everything else was paid for otherwise, dude had no reason to follow her outside.
Her account says she did not hit him when she clearly did.

I'm saying her account is faulty.

She slapped his chest while walking away.
He outright punched her.

tenor.gif

Her account says she did not hit him when she clearly did.

I'm saying her account is faulty.
That's fair but then how did he get outside if she wasn't followed?

If she or her son stole something that's one thing. But if nothing was stolen what are we doing?

That's fair but then how did he get outside if she wasn't followed?

If she or her son stole something that's one thing. But if nothing was stolen what are we doing?
I don't dispute that he followed her outside.

I simply dispute the idea that she didn't do anything to prompt him to follow her outside.

Devil's advocate

Maybe he felt disrespected when she threw the item & went out to tell her she wasn't welcome to the store anymore, then things escalated from there

Devil's advocate

Maybe he felt disrespected when she threw the item & went out to tell her she wasn't welcome to the store anymore, then things escalated from there

^^^ Which is what I've been getting at all along.

She admitted to throwing the shit, but according to her it was just her tossing it back in the store. We already know she lied about having hit/pushed/touched dude, she lied about dude grabbing her arm and turning her around to punch her (he swatted her arm down after she hit him) so if she can't be honest about what can clearly be seen on video can we really believe that's all that happened?

No.

You coulda just said that. You just want folks to admit they fucked up. Thing is saying i fucked dont mean im say i deserved to get knocked out for a shoulder tap. But we got different views. You think going extreme is ok and ends the problem i think gping extreme just makes shit worse and has been proven often.

I didn't say it meant that, just admit that you contributed to the problem, that you had a hand in the eventual outcome of the confrontation or whatever the situation is.

My question is, if that were you in that situation, would you be within reason to expect a physical altercation to occur?

How about you read what I said over starting at “the me now” because I’m not rewriting what I wrote.

How about you read what I said over starting at “the me now” because I’m not rewriting what I wrote.
You're purposely avoiding the question I asked. Just like @Hellczar

You know that if you were in his position, regardless of how you may have reacted, you would reasonably anticipate violence.

Talking about what the younger you would have done and then swerving with the "well the current me wouldn't even be in this situation" purposely avoids the question of "eat would you do"

I'm just about done here.

I'm not going to be the loudest voice in the room criticizing a black woman no matter how wrong she is. Just know that alot of you are being intellectually dishonest and not doing right by our people by pretending as if we are a perpetually blameless people.

This isn't a public conversation where white people are watching intently. This was an in house talk, which tells me that many of you are too fearful of your own people to hold your brothers and sisters accountable. Because you're too afraid of being called some type of coward or coon, you'd rather lie to them and tell them they are never wrong.

Jokes on you. You're a yes man. A coward. Spineless. And a traitor to black people, who don't have the luxury of living in the fantasy world of "No matter what we did, it's never our fault".

Back