Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

I think people fully understand it. What people IMO fail to realize is or take responsibility for is that once you put your hands on someone FIRST. You don't get to determine their level of response and you not a victim.

Can people go too far? Hell yes they can. At the same time though just because a person went too far that doesn't make said person innocent in how the shit became physical in the first place.

Im not saying you can tell someone else how to respond. But the idea that any level of response is ok and justified, which has been said in here, is wrong. Hence why if somone pushes you and in turn you kill them your "well your honor i can respond however i want" defense will go nowhere

He wasn't looking for no physical interaction, he was using his words and whether she meant to or not she started the physical altercation. He was wrong to go there afterwards but don't sweep her wrong under the rug because you more upset with him.
no fuck that... customers gonna act an ass, customers steal, shoplifting is a word and a punishable crime for a reason.......

if you are in an area that the shit happens regularly....... hire security, call the police.. go through the porefessional channels.....

even if there's a conflict.. you have the business, you are the professional.....it's on the business owner to avoid them type of conflicts.....not go chasing after them cuz u in your feelings....

once he came outside, he placed all professionalism aside for a fight....

with a woman...

fuck him,,,,,

All your points would be valid if you knew that asian dude but you don't so you just assuming shit about a complete stranger. More than likely you right but we don't know what he would've done if that was a man in that situation.

Basically your point and @Hellczar point is that even though the woman was wrong the man was MORE wrong so fuck what the woman did wrong and the only wrong that matters is what the man did cause he was more wrong.

Thats the way I'm viewing what yall saying.
he was the business owner trying to get into a fight...outside the business....

you fighting niggaz outside, you a nigga outside...

and you ready to fight a woman.....

dude a bitch for that.... no cut cards.....

Fact is her love tap opened the door for fuckery.

Love taps on folks you dont know aint the move in the era of equal lefts and rights.

Personal accountability needs to be the next movement.
he came outside to get what he was looking for... she should have squared up and stole on him just to get a better shot in, cuz he was clearly looking for a fight

my thing is this.. she was wrong and guilty of shoplifting....even assault for throwing the shit....

that begins and ends in the store......

he not the police.....it's not his job to arrest or detain.....

outside it's a fight....her mistake outside was not recognizing how serious of a fight it was.... and that's why her lip was bleeding....

nigga follow you outside the store... all bets are off... it's a fight....

cuz he basically saying fuck the job this shit personal.....

Im not saying you can tell someone else how to respond. But the idea that any level of response is ok and justified, which has been said in here, is wrong. Hence why if somone pushes you and in turn you kill them your "well your honor i can respond however i want" defense will go nowhere

The bold is your opinion in saying that its wrong.

The underlined is none of your business or concern. Every person reasons for why they are willing to go to jail is different. Just the same as you might go to court and say "well your honor they abused my kid" that defense will go nowhere. In your mind your reaction was justified and you willing to do the time behind that. In another person's mind and the court of law you went too far.

he was the business owner trying to get into a fight...outside the business....

you fighting niggaz outside, you a nigga outside...

and you ready to fight a woman.....

dude a bitch for that.... no cut cards.....

So like I said. It don't matter what the woman did because he took it futher than she did and YOU don't care about what she did.

Why is it so difficult for you to just say "I don't care what she did wrong, the asian man was more wrong so I don't care what she did. I'm only placing blame on the man for what happened."

That all you've been saying you just purposefully leaving part of the equation.

my thing is this.. she was wrong and guilty of shoplifting....even assault for throwing the shit....

outside it's a fight....her mistake outside was not recognizing how serious of a fight it was.... and that's why her lip was bleeding....
she didnt steal nothing...the kid did and she returned it by tossing it in the store.

nigga follow you outside the store... all bets are off... it's a fight....

cuz he basically saying fuck the job this shit personal.....
@King Du

i hear all you are saying.......

why aint no dudes roll back up there?
but niggas quick to call russell wilson a corny nigga, yet gangsta niggas aint dealing with a asian dude who hits a woman when her back is turned?
but they tell another black man he cant come on they block?

whats really going on?

Took you an extremely long amount of time to type those words.

It's been fuck that asian man from the very beginning for the record

he came outside to get what he was looking for... she should have squared up and stole on him just to get a better shot in, cuz he was clearly looking for a fight

I already broke it down: He tried to walk away from her twice. She got up in his face... Twice. That ain't what people looking for a fight do.

We still don't know what led to this shit ending up outside the store but we have a clue from her own words.

So like I said. It don't matter what the woman did because he took it futher than she did and YOU don't care about what she did.

Why is it so difficult for you to just say "I don't care what she did wrong, the asian man was more wrong so I don't care what she did. I'm only placing blame on the man for what happened."

That all you've been saying you just purposefully leaving part of the equation.
Naw cuz I do care what she did.

He had a job to handle that shit accordingly. He chose to act like a fool

she didnt steal nothing...the kid did and she returned it by tossing it in the store.
Then ban her from the store. Ban the kid.

Don't hop across the counter ready to brawl a female...

I mean yall gotta realize what it feels like to have a grown man run up on you when you a woman....

Stiff arming homie on the get away is almost instintive.

That was defensive and dismissive... He was coming after her.....

Fuck him

@King Du

i hear all you are saying.......

why aint no dudes roll back up there?
but niggas quick to call russell wilson a corny nigga, yet gangsta niggas aint dealing with a asian dude who hits a woman when her back is turned?
but they tell another black man he cant come on they block?

whats really going on?
Bruh one thing at a time.

Took you an extremely long amount of time to type those words.

It's been fuck that asian man from the very beginning for the record
Lol I'm responding in spurts.... In between work

I already broke it down: He tried to walk away from her twice. She got up in his face... Twice. That ain't what people looking for a fight do.

We still don't know what led to this shit ending up outside the store but we have a clue from her own words.
Stay yo ass in the store.

O-dog shot Niggaz for less

Back