Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

You not surprised either I see. Niggas spent a week and chsnge trying to get us to say black lady can be wrong too. Then justify her getting hit
Then coincidentally talking about why the black men ain’t run up in the shop to check that Asian guy. It’s because we have no code. I’m well aware of what she did, but my attention is on what HE did and chastising HIM. But these niggas want to do the opposite smh.

Then coincidentally talking about why the black men ain’t run up in the shop to check that Asian guy. It’s because we have no code. I’m well aware of what she did, but my attention is on what HE did and chastising HIM. But these niggas want to do the opposite smh.

Amd then they act like she gave the man a black eye. She tapped him and kept it moving. But they got on their bullshit

@5th Letter don't gas that man up.

@Hellczar stop lying. Till this very page no one has said the Asian was justified. And you still have yet to say she shouldn't have touched him.

Everyone in here, excluding no one, has said the Asian was wrong. We all said fuck him. But only you and a couple other are ignoring the premise of THIS thread like you can only either criticize one or the other.

@Hellczar stop lying. Till this very page no one has said the Asian was justified. And you still have yet to say she shouldn't have touched him.

Everyone in here, excluding no one, has said the Asian was wrong. We all said fuck him. But only you and a couple other are ignoring the premise of THIS thread like you can only either criticize one or the other.
I know what she did, i'm just doing the opposite while y'all focus on her "wrongdoing" i'm putting my attention on him, and what he should've done to avoid a conflict with a woman. Lets stay on code.

You asked me pages ago i said she was wrong

Niggas in this city have gotten killed over chicken....and I ain't bullshittin..

Dawg, I knew a cat that got stabbed up over some missing packs of Jingles and a bag of Better Made hot corn chips back inna day. He lived but he wasn't even the one that stole the shit.

"Don't tell me how to wear my hair"

"We don't wear our hair for men, we do it for ourselves "

"We only wear it cause that's what men like"

Repeat

we are all the people who say we should protect our queens?

we cant even stop them from supporting fuckery...

whos fault is this really?

i still say us black men

who gonna Challenge me?
Protect black women from buying stuff from Asian beauty supply stores?

Protect black women from buying stuff from Asian beauty supply stores?
and why cant a man start as black beauty supply store?

its one in charlotte.

but it needs to be more all around.
but image means more than money in both cases.

Back