Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

Bruh one thing at a time.
nah bruh....

niggas feeling able to steal on black women with no one coming to the store.

if niggas actually put in work where and when it counts.....chan woulda just gave her the finger and said i want no trawbubble regardless of what she did. cuz he knew donnie and luhroy nem would be up there in 15 minutes laying them all down.

but here we are.

nah bruh....

niggas feeling able to steal on black women with no one coming to the store.

if niggas actually put in work where and when it counts.....chan woulda just gave her the finger and said i want no trawbubble regardless of what she did. cuz he knew donnie and luhroy nem would be up there in 15 minutes laying them all down.

but here we are.

I mean... what are you really expecting? Zimmerman is still alive. The cops that killed unarmed black men that lost their jobs are still alive. That now former cop that tackled the young sista at the pool party still alive...

:js4:

Jussayin

I mean... what are you really expecting? Zimmerman is still alive. The cops that killed unarmed black men that lost their jobs are still alive. That now former cop that tackled the young sista at the pool party still alive...

:js4:

Jussayin
exactly...../

so can we stop called russell corny....and stop saying niggas wont come meet them in they city.
or who a thug or who telegraphs they right hand(pewpewpew).

china man taking over africa and now he in the hood slappin up the women and cutting hair for $5.

shit im surprised more black women aint going to white boys.....niggas out here looking flabby and sick.

Trayvonn pops should have been killed Zimmerman...

I don't wanna hold random moral-less Niggaz accountable for something that I know I woulda been done if it was my kid....

Ain't no way I'm still walking the streets if Zimmerman killed my boy

So this comes down to whether she wrong which its agreed she is and its agreed he went way to far and is more wrong. This was 14 pages.

The bold is your opinion in saying that its wrong.

The underlined is none of your business or concern. Every person reasons for why they are willing to go to jail is different. Just the same as you might go to court and say "well your honor they abused my kid" that defense will go nowhere. In your mind your reaction was justified and you willing to do the time behind that. In another person's mind and the court of law you went too far.

But there are actual laws in place that can justify going to certain limits in the defense of another person especially a child so that's not just an opinion. That's something that can and has been proven.

As for the other part yes what someone does or doesn't do isn't my concern but niggas talk like Billy Badass knowing damm well they can't handle doing anytime or if more folks could then there would be way more vigilante justice and people flipping out over minor shit with explosive reactions. But to me its not about people reacting it's niggas claiming that reaction is right. I'm just saying keep it real all the way. If you going to do something wrong then just do it and live with the results good or bad. Don't give no bullshit reason to justify it. Say you did it because you wanted to and now you ready to face the consequences. When niggas start trying to explain away their overreaction that shows to me they really not trying to be held accountable for it.

But there are actual laws in place that can justify going to certain limits in the defense of another person especially a child so that's not just an opinion. That's something that can and has been proven.

As for the other part yes what someone does or doesn't do isn't my concern but niggas talk like Billy Badass knowing damm well they can't handle doing anytime or if more folks could then there would be way more vigilante justice and people flipping out over minor shit with explosive reactions. But to me its not about people reacting it's niggas claiming that reaction is right. I'm just saying keep it real all the way. If you going to do something wrong then just do it and live with the results good or bad. Don't give no bullshit reason to justify it. Say you did it because you wanted to and now you ready to face the consequences. When niggas start trying to explain away their overreaction that shows to me they really not trying to be held accountable for it.

who said that tho?

Trayvonn pops should have been killed Zimmerman...

I don't wanna hold random moral-less Niggaz accountable for something that I know I woulda been done if it was my kid....

Ain't no way I'm still walking the streets if Zimmerman killed my boy
Dude got other kids

so he supposed to forget about the rest of his kids to avenge the death of one?

Those laws only protect you if you react right then and there. If your child comes home and tells you something and you go out and kill said person there is an extremely high probablinity that you going to prison. Even though if I was on the jury I would vote not guilty even if you was smiling for the camera as you did it.

The bold has always been my point on threads here and especially the IC and niggas always acted like I was wrong for having that belief.

I agree and @AP21 I wouldn't say a father killing the man who killed one of his kids and being willing to go to jail behind that is forgetting about his other kids.

I get what your saying and its hard to explain but I have to 100% agree with Du

I agree and @AP21 I wouldn't say a father killing the man who killed one of his kids and being willing to go to jail behind that is forgetting about his other kids.

I get what your saying and its hard to explain but I have to 100% agree with Du
but that's exactly what he doing

They are still alive...they still need him, his love, his protection, his guidance

its sad Trayvon is gone, but what good is him being in jail going to do for his other children?

but that's exactly what he doing

They are still alive...they still need him, his love, his protection, his guidance

its sad Trayvon is gone, but what good is him being in jail going to do for his other children?

That ain't what he is doing though. Shit ain't as simple as you trying to make it out to be.

Ain't no guarantee that he gets caught if he did do it.

What protection is he really providing if folks just gunning down his kid without repercussions? How can the other kids feel protected when the man who killed their brother out here just walking around freely?

Who said the shit would do anybody any good? Somethings regardless of the consequences just has to happen. IMO this would be one of those things. Trayvon father has his reasons for why he hasn't taken that route. Just couldn't be me and I haven't lost respect for him or any other man who knows who killed their child and done nothing about it.

If he not built to do that he is a smart man to not let the anger he has make him commit an action that he can't really live with.

That ain't what he is doing though. Shit ain't as simple as you trying to make it out to be.

Ain't no guarantee that he gets caught if he did do it.

What protection is he really providing if folks just gunning down his kid without repercussions? How can the other kids feel protected when the man who killed their brother out here just walking around freely?

Who said the shit would do anybody any good? Somethings regardless of the consequences just has to happen. IMO this would be one of those things. Trayvon father has his reasons for why he hasn't taken that route. Just couldn't be me and I haven't lost respect for him or any other man who knows who killed their child and done nothing about it.

If he not built to do that he is a smart man to not let the anger he has make him commit an action that he can't really live with.
he would be a primary suspect man lol

do you have kids?

now if we operate under the assumption he doesnt get caught...then...ehhh...does he still do it?

Back