Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

So because it was a "love tap" in your opinion and the man upped the ante to you that removes her wrong?

No but her level of wrong aint the same as his. She literally fussed and touched his shoulder. He stole on her. I really dont think yall would do what he did so im not getting the defense.

Fact is her love tap opened the door for fuckery.

Love taps on folks you dont know aint the move in the era of equal lefts and rights.

Personal accountability needs to be the next movement.

No but her level of wrong aint the same as his. She literally fussed and touched his shoulder. He stole on her. I really dont think yall would do what he did so im not getting the defense.

Cool

Again nobody in this thread has defended what that asian man did. But some of yall seem to be completely absolving the woman of her part of the whole situation only because the man escalated the situation. IMO that make absolutely no sense.

Cool

Again nobody in this thread has defended what that asian man did. But some of yall seem to be completely absolving the woman of her part of the whole situation only because the man escalated the situation. IMO that make absolutely no sense.

Because he went too far. But you not understanding

Escalation of force is something people seem to not understand

I think people fully understand it. What people IMO fail to realize is or take responsibility for is that once you put your hands on someone FIRST. You don't get to determine their level of response and you not a victim.

Can people go too far? Hell yes they can. At the same time though just because a person went too far that doesn't make said person innocent in how the shit became physical in the first place.

Well.. Yeah...

And after that this thread should be locked.

Cause you been saying the same shit back to back for a damn week while dancing around the accountability issue.

I havent tho. I just focused more on what he did which wasnt even close to what she did. Which was point since the jump. Foh

Separate conversation. You don't get to dictate someone's reaction to physicality.

We need to get to a point where we are prepared for and expect the worst. That means behaving in a manner that we don't have to apologize or make excuses for. So when we have to put someone's face in concrete, there can be zero doubt that it was justified action.

Every response isn't justified. If someone steps on your foot and you shoot them that's not a justified response

Every response isn't justified. If someone steps on your foot and you shoot them that's not a justified response

Nah because the person who stepped on their foot should expect to get shot nowadays. Thats pretty much what they saying you dont know how somebody will react so dont do anything to anybody ever.

Im raising warriors and generals.
Yes my oldest daughter is going to partake in wrestling.

Yes my youngest daughter is interested in judo.

Sports where size means very little.

See, american gender roles are a social construct steeped in white christian values.
This was part of your intro to human sexuality studies.

Matter fact go talk to a womens lit professorr and see how far you get

True

Expect gender rolls being a whit Christian thing. That’s false all the way

Back