Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

If you can't accept it don't put your hands on folks, it's really just that simple. I don't get why y'all have this overwhelming need to touch someone in the middle of a heated argument. Can't handle the consequences, don't do the shit, is that really so hard to wrap y'alls head around? Is this shit really that important to you? Y'all acting like being able to touch somebody you don't know in an argument is a God given right or something. Like taking that away is some sort of life altering paradigm shift that you can't deal with.

What the fuck is wrong with y'all niggas???

This is a pointless response. As I've already said, the contact in this case seemed to be incidental. The chick was walking away and threw her hand up. She didn't seem to be actively trying to physically assault the guys, so nothing you just said is relevant to the point I'm making. Again, you're acting like she pushed him while she was up in his face. That's not what happened. She clearly was walking and and just throwing her hand back. He happeened to be so close (her fault) that she hit him.

This is a pointless response. As I've already said, the contact in this case seemed to be incidental. The chick was walking away and threw her hand up. She didn't seem to be actively trying to physically assault the guys, so nothing you just said is relevant to the point I'm making. Again, you're acting like she pushed him while she was up in his face. That's not what happened. She clearly was walking and and just throwing her hand back. He happeened to be so close (her fault) that she hit him.

Logic

One question: Why do you think she raised her hand while walking away?

Czar you need a new gimmick.

You gon accidentally say this shit in a barber's chair and wind up getting ran out with half a cut.

Also... At some point one of the women that post here gon rip your throat out for treating the female sex as delicate damsels with zero personal accountability and weak wrists that constantly need rescuing.

You gon accidentally say this shit in a barber's chair and wind up getting ran out with half a cut.

Also... At some point one of the women that post here gon rip your throat out for treating the female sex as delicate damsels with zero personal accountability and weak wrists that constantly need rescuing.

Surprised he hasn't heard of benevolent sexism.

If he did, he'd realize that he's actually exhibiting sexist behavior.

Which is ironic because that's what he's always speaking out against.

Well damn now we know how to chase @Hellczar out of a thread

Neither of those things will happen. I mean sorry that its known women are generally physically weaker than most men an shit. Science and all that. Im not saying she right for getting in his face. I am saying that shit was a love tap and he od with it. Its plain as day.

So not stealing on a lady is benevolent sexism? By yall standards he shoulda elbowed dropped her.

Neither of those things will happen. I mean sorry that its known women are generally physically weaker than most men an shit. Science and all that. Im not saying she right for getting in his face. I am saying that shit was a love tap and he od with it. Its plain as day.

Rrrriiiight... Cause there isnt evidence of warrior women tribes.

And women arent eligible for combat arms and the draft.

You OD on the male feminist shit, makes you look like you got some secrets you are overcompensating for.

I hope I am wrong, but history tells me otherwise.

You OD on the male feminist shit, makes you look like you got some secrets you are overcompensating for.

Warrior women tribes compared to the number of men warriors through history. Women were just allowed combat roles what maybe 20 years ago. Physically they are weaker. Wnba vs nba. If you gonna make a point about me capsing for women surely you can do better than this?

Im assuming that you think my secrets are that i abuse women or be lying about my viewpoints.

Im assuming that you think my secrets are that i abuse women or be lying about my viewpoints.
You're definitely lying on your male feminist viewpoints.

You're articulate enough for us to assume you aren't a dumbass, just intellectually dishonest. You're the Bill O'Reilly of feminism.

Back