Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

Nah. You seem like an ok guy.

But when you do that "blind spot" shit, I call it out and apparently so do other people. Nobody, including women, respects a man who won't say when women are wrong.

I say they are wrong all the time. Yall in general dont think highly of women so anything against that is viewed as capin. You just want me to say a woman can be wrong about some shit.

Warrior women tribes compared to the number of men warriors through history. Women were just allowed combat roles what maybe 20 years ago. Physically they are weaker. Wnba vs nba. If you gonna make a point about me capsing for women surely you can do better than this?

Ok.

Go do the new PT test for the females then.

Go to a crossfit gym and see that the exercises are one size fits all.

You are operating on an antiquated viewpoint and information. Fitness has evolved to prove that females can be just as equal.

How dare you doubt women to such a degree when they still have duties to accomplish while carrying a fetus. Yeah real fucking weak bro.

Ok.

Go do the new PT test for the females then.

Go to a crossfit gym and see that the exercises are one size fits all.

You are operating on an antiquated viewpoint and information. Fitness has evolved to prove that females can be just as equal.

How dare you doubt women to such a degree when they still have duties to accomplish while carrying a fetus. Yeah real fucking weak bro.

Lol you saying antiquated like it has no merit. Like gender roles are made up and not real. You talking about the military which is different. Your daughter gonna play high school football on the boys team? You gonna act like natural size and strength mean nothing between genders just to throw my point away. You know what im saying but youre anti whatever I say based on old topics so you throwing logic away.

Lol you saying antiquated like it has no merit. Like gender roles are made up and not real. You talking about the military which is different. Your daughter gonna play high school football on the boys team? You gonna act like natural size and strength mean nothing between genders just to throw my point away. You know what im saying but youre anti whatever I say based on old topics so you throwing logic away.

Im raising warriors and generals.
Yes my oldest daughter is going to partake in wrestling.

Yes my youngest daughter is interested in judo.

Sports where size means very little.

See, american gender roles are a social construct steeped in white christian values.
This was part of your intro to human sexuality studies.

Matter fact go talk to a womens lit professorr and see how far you get

Im raising warriors and generals.
Yes my oldest daughter is going to partake in wrestling.

Yes my youngest daughter is interested in judo.

Sports where size means very little.

See, american gender roles are a social construct steeped in white christian values.
This was part of your intro to human sexuality studies.

Matter fact go talk to a womens lit professorr and see how far you get

Is it strictly white. Plenty socities worldwide where women did mot and were not expected to hit the battlefield. Im not arguing that women shouldnt do self defense at all. But its literally known men are bigger than women. Like what are we debating? Im saying men are naturally stronger physically. Does not mean I think women are kids tho.

But im looking at your point a little closer. Could it be i project a certain ideal on women based on some other shit. Idk maybe

You of all people always telling stories of you taking something small and escalating into the physical.

From what I understand her kid stole something, she threw the stolen item at the man and the man verbally confronted her. It would have stayed at the verbal but she went further. After that you can't tell no one how far to react, would I have hit her, no but I'm not him
So I know what I'm saying when I days he followed her outside looking for a fight.

I escalate shit because I want a certain outcome.

I'm go 1,000% harder at a male because of I'm pissed off I want it to escalate... If it's a woman.. I'm not as aggressive because I don't want it to be physical...

But if a dude popping off I'm all in his shit .....

That guy was all in a woman's shit like that cuz he wanted a fight.... He was waiting for the slightest reaction from hey he could use to retliate..... I know.. Because I've done it.....I knocked the hat off a dude like 6'6" before because I wanted him to swing first...

Dude stalked a woman outside...... He wanted a fight...... A physical fight...... With a woman

Fuck
Him

Jamel cut the shit.

That Asian dude stalked and wanted a fight with a black woman.

If it was a black man who stole from him and threw the stolen merch at his face does he follow them outside?

Does he get in my face or your face like that?

I'd give him points if he came at one of us like that.

But dude didn't walk up on someone he felt might drag him... He walked up on a woman.

Can't give props to dudes who seek fights with women

I say they are wrong all the time. Yall in general dont think highly of women so anything against that is viewed as capin. You just want me to say a woman can be wrong about some shit.
i think very highly of women who deserve it and the women who hold themselves as such.

why would i hold a woman in high regard if she acting like a rat?
why would i hold a woman in high regard if she does nothing be spew hatred and toxicity towards me or men?
act like a woman and get treated as such...
cant be disrespectful and then dont want to be disrespected.

So I know what I'm saying when I days he followed her outside looking for a fight.

I'm go 1,000% harder at a male because of I'm pissed off I want it to escalate... If it's a woman.. I'm not as aggressive because I don't want it to be physical...

That guy was all in a woman's shit like that cuz he wanted a fight.... He was waiting for the slightest reaction from hey he could use to retliate..... I know.. Because I've done it.....I knocked the hat off a dude like 6'6" before because I wanted him to swing first...

Dude stalked a woman outside...... He wanted a fight...... A physical fight...... With a woman

Fuck
Him
nigga said aint as aggressive......lol

we see you

Jamel cut the shit.

If it was a black man who stole from him and threw the stolen merch at his face does he follow them outside?

But dude didn't walk up on someone he felt might drag him... He walked up on a woman.

true.....

but i would kinda say they both wrong....him waaaaay more than her.

he was looking to scrap.
and like i said earlier...why did he feel empowered to do so?
but if her son was wrong....she gotta take that on the chin...return the merch, apologize and bounce.

you cant be a smartass when you wrong......but if dude was following her out like he did...can you blame her for getting smart?

i dont think it was the best decision...as a woman...she needed to get outta dodge and not confront him like he was soft. at the end of the day hes still a dude.

even with her kid with her...she needed to get them both to safety even if she was wrong or if he was wrong.

but on a third side.....where is cedar block pirus? where are the carolina crip sets?

you mean to tell me niggas can get killed hours after a nigga gets beat up but this chick knows no dudes that can respond to this?

even if she has a "good" non-violent dude at home....why not just bounce.

we need another black men need to stand up and take back our pride and community type of thread.

something aint right about this.

it aint adding up.

Jamel cut the shit.

All your points would be valid if you knew that asian dude but you don't so you just assuming shit about a complete stranger. More than likely you right but we don't know what he would've done if that was a man in that situation.

Basically your point and @Hellczar point is that even though the woman was wrong the man was MORE wrong so fuck what the woman did wrong and the only wrong that matters is what the man did cause he was more wrong.

Thats the way I'm viewing what yall saying.

All your points would be valid if you knew that asian dude but you don't so you just assuming shit about a complete stranger. More than likely you right but we don't know what he would've done if that was a man in that situation.

Basically your point and @Hellczar point is that even though the woman was wrong the man was MORE wrong so fuck what the woman did wrong and the only wrong that matters is what the man did cause he was more wrong.

well women dont need to be jumping in dudes faces.
but then again dudes need to be able to protect the women.

maybe she had to fight all her life and felt this was just another instance. so its normal......so why back down now?

its alot more to this......and yes, @Hellczar this is waaaaayy more than surface shit

Fuck
Him

He wasn't looking for no physical interaction, he was using his words and whether she meant to or not she started the physical altercation. He was wrong to go there afterwards but don't sweep her wrong under the rug because you more upset with him.

well women dont need to be jumping in dudes faces.
but then again dudes need to be able to protect the women.

maybe she had to fight all her life and felt this was just another instance. so its normal......so why back down now?

its alot more to this......and yes, @Hellczar this is waaaaayy more than surface shit

giphy.gif

He wasn't looking for no physical interaction, he was using his words and whether she meant to or not she started the physical altercation. He was wrong to go there afterwards but don't sweep her wrong under the rug because you more upset with him.

Exactly

Yes i do think he more wrong and i feel her move was a kove tap. He caused stitches

Jamel cut the shit.

Already admitted that in my first post.
They also stay beating their own women.

This behavior was par for the course.

I guarantee dude slugs his wife like that over his kimchee being too crunchy.

She was walking away and he had to advance on her, no threat. This was some ol tit for tat bullshit.

Too be fair tho... She should have kept her damn hands to herself.

We on something else right now.
Keep up man.

Last edited:
Back