Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
I can't control the customer if I'm not there in real time. So yes banning them is good in theory but what about the actual practice?

Again why escalate it when it takes 1 minute to scoop up some ice cream?

Yes those people were stupid for coming at 1 minute to close, yes dude was way out of line for threatening them.

But what if he made due on that threat? What if he snaps and grabs the stick from the car and pops everybody? I bet yall would be in here today saying "damn they should just served em the ice cream"

Just wasn't worth all the energy they gave. Especially if the motive was to leave as soon as possible.

Anyway I see 1 more alert I'm assuming is for this thread. Imma take a look. May or may not respond and go about the rest of my day. Have a good one.

Stupid for coming in 1 minute to close.. stupid and out of line for threatening a teenager.. but yeah lets reward his stupid behavior with ice cream.

boyz-in-the-hood-fuck-that.gif

Some people need to be told NO sometimes... it builds character.

You have a good one too bruh.. lol

That corn ball ass nigga went in there n pulled a karen. Fuck him

This prolly him outside right after...

FjJFHY.gif

I can't control the customer if I'm not there in real time. So yes banning them is good in theory but what about the actual practice?

Yes those people were stupid for coming at 1 minute to close, yes dude was way out of line for threatening them.

But what if he made due on that threat? What if he snaps and grabs the stick from the car and pops everybody? I bet yall would be in here today saying "damn they should just served em the ice cream"

Just wasn't worth all the energy they gave. Especially if the motive was to leave as soon as possible.

Anyway I see 1 more alert I'm assuming is for this thread. Imma take a look. May or may not respond and go about the rest of my day. Have a good one.

No if he did all that people would say what they're saying now which is he looks like a damn idiot reacting like that over some ice cream. You don't curb customer entitlement by giving them what they want because he's throwing an adult temper tantrum

Nope. We'd be chastising his stupid azzz gettin multiple life for committing murder over some damn smoothie.

I wonder if he thought he was impressing ol girl by snapping like that. It had to be a quiet and awkward ass ride home with this nigga pissed off he couldn't square up with a teenager

Aye, I understand what yall saying about if you supposed to close at 9:30, then you need to serve mfers coming in at 9:29.

But, I've been that young mfer who made the ignorant decision that I wasnt gonna serve the customer coming in 5 minutes before closing no matter what.

Mad arguments and fuck yous. One time I physically chased a mfer out the store calling him a faggot. Lmaooo. Before you couldnt use that word.

One time a mfer told me he was gonna wait for me outside, and when I closed up and walked outside, he wasnt there.

In this case, I would have either proved that this big mfer was big for no reason and knocked him out, or he woulda got that and knocked me out. But in that moment? No way he was getting his smoothie. Someone would have had to kill me.

I say all this and I was doing this shit at a convenience store. Like cursing mfers out over not selling cigarettes. Lmaoooo. Like man I counted the drawer, left a $100, and filled out my shift paper. Fuck you and your cigarettes fam

Last edited:
I spoke to the ice cream man today and asked him about this. He said he would’ve served the customers if they showed up a minute before close. However if he wanted a smoothie or shake then he wouldn’t be able to serve that because that closes a half before the store closes.

Back