Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
The latest I'll go to a store is 20 minutes before closing. I know the employees start cleaning and putting the stuff away at a certain time so when the clock says closing time they can go so I wouldn't walk in a minute before closing
I feel you but it’s not like people purposely wait until the last minute, sometimes life happens and you literally only can get there at the end. When you work in retail/fast food you have to expect that sometimes.

In your life you NEVER stopped at a store to pick up something minutes before close?
I'll read the room. If it's a small place like that and they closing up I'll pass.

If it's a larger place like Walmart or the supermarket... I'll be as brief at possible and try not to be the last person in line.

But as for what dude did in the video? Never.

December 31, a few years ago , a nail (or something) was in my tire.

Kept leaking air and going flat.

Took my car to the tire shop to get it checked out.

You know what they said???

“Sorry, we’re closing early tonight for New Years Eve.”

Ain’t that a bitch?

Now, mind you, I showed up there at 3 or 4 something in the afternoon.

I could understand if maybe it was CHRISTMAS EVE or something, but NEW YEARS EVE???

FOH!!!!

I was upset, but I didn’t go insane and flip out or anything..

Matter of fact, I didn’t say anything.

I just went somewhere else and got my tire fixed.

I told the guy at the next tire shop about my experience at the previous shop and he agreed that was some bullshit for them not to fix my tire because of it being New Year’s Eve .

Now, if I can keep my composure in a situation like that, then so could that dude in the video.

Your tires are more important than some damn ice cream.

Picture me having a shouting match with high schoolers over some ice cream.

SMH

Fuck that guy!

I don’t think any of the people who are saying the shop should’ve served the couple agree at the behavior the man had towards the employees…..

I know I personally and even @King Freeman stated that the customer was acting like an asshole.

the fact is technically they are still open and they should’ve did their job and served the couple, while making sure nobody else came inside after the official closing time.

I like reading a lot of the responses on the site Because a lot of the time it is entertaining, but a lot of the responses are not realistic or well thought out. Lmao.

I feel you but it’s not like people purposely wait until the last minute, sometimes life happens and you literally only can get there at the end. When you work in retail/fast food you have to expect that sometimes.
Right and in that same way life happens you don't always get your way. Right or wrong you charge it to the game and move on. In situations where it's life or death like medications, finances, etc, I completely understand coming in late and trying to get service. But context matters and the context of this was a grown man throwing a tantrum over ice cream

In your life you NEVER stopped at a store to pick up something minutes before close?

Not one minute before close but maybe like 10 minutes before close. If they said nah we done or in the process of closing.. i kept it pushin.

If they said yeah I said I appreciate yall and was in and out as quickly as possible cuz I know they tryna go home. Simple.

End of the day stores are allowed to refuse service. If they refuse my money I aint finna argue. Im out and wont be back

Not one minute before close but maybe like 10 minutes before close. If they said nah we done or in the process of closing.. i kept it pushin.

If they said yeah I said I appreciate yall and was in and out as quickly as possible cuz I know they tryna go home. Simple.

End of the day stores are allowed to refuse service. If they refuse my money I aint finna argue. Im out and wont be back

This.

What most have a problem with is how dude handled the situation.

Like I said earlier, wasn't like they came in 10/20 mins prior and was denied service. Them MF walked in probably at the same time somebody was bout to lock the doors.

14ceV8wMLIGO6Q (1).gif

If they refuse my money I aint finna argue. Im out and wont be back

Niggas hypocrites man.

I'm not waiting till the next day over 1 min. Try telling me that shit imma fuck around and not come back ever out of spite. That's bad business.

They're there to make money. If I were the store owner I'd be pissed.

Ok...and? Lol! See that's that entitlement shyt Chi spoke of.

You just one person...vs...the HUNDREDS of people who got common sense to show up at reasonable store hours.

So base off your logic...YOU regularly show up at every business in your area 1min b4 closing?

Niggas hypocrites man.

How's that being a hypocrite? My 1st post speaks from experience. So I understand exactly how them kids feel.

You the one under the assumption that YOUR money is more important...than those who actually come during the reasonable hours.

At the same time from a customer standpoint...walkin in 10mins b4 closing...is FAR different than ONE min. Like Inori said, if they say naw...cool. But how I look like gettin mad at them...b/c my stupid azzz walk in ONE min b4 closing. Then expecting service?? If they refuse...then that's on me.

And to sit there and say some shyt like...

"Try telling me that shit imma fuck around and not come back ever out of spite"

...THAT my friend is that entitlement shyt. We laughed anytime a customer would say that. Mad b/c you ain't got the common sense to come loooong b4 closing. But then wanna act like that muscle head nigga. As if you droppin big money. FOH! Lol!

How's that being a hypocrite? My 1st post speaks from experience. So I understand exactly how them kids feel.

You the one under the assumption that YOUR money is more important...than those who actually come during the reasonable hours.

At the same time from a customer standpoint...walkin in 10mins b4 closing...is FAR different than ONE min. Like Inori said, if they say naw...cool. But how I look like gettin mad at them...b/c my stupid azzz walk in ONE min b4 closing. Then expecting service?? If they refuse...then that's on me.

And to sit there and say some shyt like...

"Try telling me that shit imma fuck around and not come back ever out of spite"

...THAT my friend is that entitlement shyt. We laughed anytime a customer would say that. Mad b/c you ain't got the common sense to come loooong b4 closing. But then wanna act like that muscle head nigga. As if you droppin big money. FOH! Lol!

I'm not reading all that.

@Inori said the same thing and you applauded it.

Be blessed.

Back