Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
The store is wrong.

If they let the people in and made them wait in line..........they're responsible for serving everyone in line.

Once the store closes, the doors should be locked and no one else should be allowed to enter.

Basically, if they didn't want to serve them, they should've had someone waiting by the door to tell them they were closing and not serving any more customers.

Bolded IS true.

They supposed to put up the closed sign, lock the door n serve who ever is still in line.

Then only un lock the door to let ppl out.

But them kids didnt do that. I stress kids.

But that grown ass man choose act like a bitch...ready to fight a couple 17 year olds n shit.

Nigga literally cryin over ice cream

Last edited:
The store is wrong.

If they let the people in and made them wait in line..........they're responsible for serving everyone in line.

Once the store closes, the doors should be locked and no one else should be allowed to enter.

Basically, if they didn't want to serve them, they should've had someone waiting by the door to tell them they were closing and not serving any more customers.
Nobody makes you wait in line...especially not for ice cream/smoothies....especially not to eat I've cream in a tank top

It’s the spirit of the law versus the letter of the law. And I hate when people invoke the letter of the law. Yeah technically we’re not closed at 8:29, but you know you shouldn’t stroll in here that late.

It’s the spirit of the law versus the letter of the law. And I hate when people invoke the letter of the law. Yeah technically we’re not closed at 8:29, but you know you shouldn’t stroll in here that late.

So what if you walk in at 8:28:59?

Or 8:28:30

Or 8:28:00

Or 8:27:59

See the problem?

If the sign says you close at 8:30, but you shouldn't walk in expecting service at 8:29, then when is the deadline that you shouldn't expect service?

8:25?

If you shouldn't expect service past 8:25 then you have to put that on the sign or else people will walk in at 8:29 and expect you to serve them.

So what if you walk in at 8:28:59?

Or 8:28:30

Or 8:28:00

Or 8:27:59

See the problem?

If the sign says you close at 8:30, but you shouldn't walk in expecting service at 8:29, then when is the deadline that you shouldn't expect service?

8:25?

If you shouldn't expect service past 8:25 then you have to put that on the sign or else people will walk in at 8:29 and expect you to serve them.
It's called being considerate.

Reading the room.

Being human

Use the other parts of your brain and human experience outside of being able to tell time and getting what you want.

I don't like being a bother on people.
Shit makes me feel like a burden.

Your capacity to be empathetic, considerate, and compassionate person should over shine your desire to get a damn smoothie.

But most people are trash....

Like threatening working teenagers who just wanna go home trash

It's called being considerate.

Reading the room.

Being human

Use the other parts of your brain and human experience outside of being able to tell time and getting what you want.

I don't like being a bother on people.
Shit makes me feel like a burden.

Your capacity to be empathetic, considerate, and compassionate person should over shine your desire to get a damn smoothie.

But most people are trash....

Like threatening working teenagers who just wanna go home trash
In your life you NEVER stopped at a store to pick up something minutes before close?

Back