Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
When I use to work at Taco Bell back in the day...we locked them doors 5min til. No one would be in the dining area that late anyway. Fucc it.

And if you happened to be the unfortunate soul waiting in that long azzz line in drive-thru when we close...too bad. Our shyt was on a timer. So when the lights go out...thats it. No more new orders.

Had plenty of people tried to place orders afterwards. Talmbout...

"Yeah I like to get a num..."

"SORRY...WE'RE CLOSED"

We'd clear out the cars that already ordered. But anybody after that...they better take their azzz to Waffle House.

Lmaoooo i was just in a store after closing asking to see 5 different kicks in my size. Mfer was hot. Said he didnt think they came in half sizes. I was like just do me a favor and check for me 😬😬

What time did you get in there and what time they close?

🧐

The customers are too entitled w that type of mentality knowing hours and pushing the limit when walking in like that.

I remember one time me and a bunch of ppl walked into a Mexican restaurant..it was 830, we didn’t know they closed @9…but they didn’t tell us anything, just acted super pissy with us. We were trying to figure out wth their issue was…then I asked their hours and they said they closed in 15 min… it was 845 by then.,,we told them we didn’t realize and they didn’t care. They just move forward and put the chairs up and we sat there waiting for our food at our table in an empty restaurant with chairs all up. It was wildly uncomfortable. When I told the person who we were w to let’sget it to go, their response was “they are required to service their customers”… like I said, entitlement is crazy. I never went out w this person again like that. She is wildly entitled. She’ll flip out over something not being extra cheese to her exact liking. One time she sent back the whole order, got her money back and still berated the employees…every time I hear about it i always wonder why ppl like to be so miserable and pass their misery on to others. Sad.

I spoke to the ice cream man today and asked him about this. He said he would’ve served the customers if they showed up a minute before close. However if he wanted a smoothie or shake then he wouldn’t be able to serve that because that closes a half before the store closes.
Fam was reading this thread and said.... yeah, some ice cream sounds good and while I'm at it, I'll do a lil research... lol

Hopefully you got mint chocolate chip

When i use to work for a fast food place, we still had to serve folks coming in minutest before closing. But we didnt make new food. They could order what was already made.

The store is wrong.

If they let the people in and made them wait in line..........they're responsible for serving everyone in line.

Once the store closes, the doors should be locked and no one else should be allowed to enter.

Basically, if they didn't want to serve them, they should've had someone waiting by the door to tell them they were closing and not serving any more customers.

Back