Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
Should have just served them and charged it to the game. As @#1hiphopjunki3 pointed out they should have locked it if possible or one of them should have been at the door letting people know they were finished serving for the evening.

Seeing a big muscle bound nigga acting like a Karen is the nastiest thing I've watched all week for real tho.

I worked at McDonalds my senior year in HS and this is true. The grill team would start cleaning and getting shit ready for the morning shift 15 minutes or so before closing so if someone came through the drive through we would straight up tell them "Whatever you're ordering now isn't being freshly cooked because the grill has been closed down"
People that learn the hard way never worked in fastfood before because..you have no idea what I can do in this kitchen. People need to watch this movie
1654879732648.jpeg
Shit ain’t a comedy, shits a documentary

Should have just served them and charged it to the game. As @#1hiphopjunki3 pointed out they should have locked it if possible or one of them should have been at the door letting people know they were finished serving for the evening.

Seeing a big muscle bound nigga acting like a Karen is the nastiest thing I've watched all week for real tho.

They say it right in the video they cant lock the doors when people are inside and that they told those two that they were closed but they still chose to wait and try to get something.

So what happens if 10 more people come in after they serve these two... they spos to get served as well? Nah. Go hit the ice cream truck

If the door is unlocked and it's even 1 minute before closing then you gotta do your job and serve the customer. It's an asshole thing to come at that time but they should still get served

I wouldn't do it though because I'm strongly on the "don't piss off the people who handle your food" mantra

They say it right in the video they cant lock the doors cuz its a fire hazard and that they told those two that they were closed but they still chose to wait and try to get something.

So what happens if 10 more people come in after they serve these two... they spos to get served as well? Nah. Go hit the ice cream truck

I heard what they said, that's why I said...

they should have locked it if possible
or one of them should have been at the door letting people know they were finished serving for the evening.

none of that is unreasonable. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I've seen it done many times.

If I owned the place they're getting checked and potentially replaced. Cause turning down money over 1 minute when all that arguing took way longer than just serving them is high level headassery. Serve them, get the money and talk all the bullshit you need to to get over it after they're gone.

Everyone was wrong but there was a simple solution and that was for them to do their job. End of the day you serving ice cream it's not like they were getting pressed to cook a meal. Shut up and scoop that shit. Ridiculous all around.

Well if it ain't that serious...then dude could've came back the next day.

I'm not waiting till the next day over 1 min. Try telling me that shit imma fuck around and not come back ever out of spite. That's bad business.

They're there to make money. If I were the store owner I'd be pissed.

I heard what they said, that's why I said...

none of that is unreasonable. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I've seen it done many times.

If I owned the place they're getting checked and potentially replaced. Cause turning down money over 1 minute when all that arguing took way longer than just serving them is high level headassery. Serve them, get the money and talk all the bullshit you need to to get over it after they're gone.

Everyone was wrong but there was a simple solution and that was for them to do their job. End of the day you serving ice cream it's not like they were getting pressed to cook a meal. Shut up and scoop that shit. Ridiculous all around.

Sounded like they initially had someone at the door but they were pulled away because they were so busy... but they made sure to tell those folks that they were indeed closed for service.

Anyone arguing and threatening someone making minimum wage over some ice cream needs to re-evaluate some things

Sounded like they initially had someone at the door but they were pulled away because they were so busy... but they made sure to tell those folks that they were indeed closed for service.

Anyone arguing and threatening someone making minimum wage over some ice cream needs to re-evaluate some things

I didn't hear anything that indicated they had someone at the door. Agree with the rest tho. Doesn't change the fact they wasted all that time arguing when the frustration was not wanting to be there longer.

Lol. Nor should the customer have to consider the the closing time procedure is and he long it takes.

If a place is claiming to be open from 9 to 9…the customer should be able to get begin a service from 9 to 9.

So that would mean if whatever they want won't be ready by 9:01 they can be refused service because it's closing time. Meaning coming in at 1 minute before closing is a fools game.

I'm not waiting till the next day over 1 min. Try telling me that shit imma fuck around and not come back ever out of spite. That's bad business.

They're there to make money. If I were the store owner I'd be pissed.

Ok...and? Lol! See that's that entitlement shyt Chi spoke of.

You just one person...vs...the HUNDREDS of people who got common sense to show up at reasonable store hours.

So base off your logic...YOU regularly show up at every business in your area 1min b4 closing?

Yea those kids totally give a fuck if somebody comes back to the ice cream spot cause they got mad over a minute. Fuck these customers

Ok...and? Lol! Sew that's that entitlement shyt Chi spoke of.

You just one person...vs...the HUNDREDS of people who got common sense to show up at reasonable store hours.

So base off your logic...YOU regularly show up at every business in your area 1min b4 closing?

I'm looking at it from the eyes of if I owned the business. If I own the place and I see you kicking up that much dust over such small shit who knows how much money you've been turning away.

donald-trump-fired.gif

I'm not sure how it became about ME showing up to every business in my area 1 minute before closing either. Why can't you niggas just have normal discourse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back