Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

It's the exact same thig lol. You still have to pay a months sub fee. So that's a auto 2 month sub for 1 show. In your example of 2 episodes a week thats 8 episodes a month....how many episodes was Ozark pt 1? Now they releasing part 2 a little over a month later. How isn't it the same?
Well to me a watcher is going to watch the content and be done with it very quickly

if a show is going to have two parts that’s going to happen twice instead for once

I’m saying that’s different then being strung along for 10 weeks watching a show

yes they both would have the same subscription fees because they both cover multiple months but I’m saying…actually idk what I’m saying lol

you got it

Netflix has some great Korean movies/shows. You can watch one and then go to the similar titles and watch another great one IMO

Shit I been using Netflix for $0.00 for years now and refuse to pay a penny for that shit.

They crack down on passwords, and im going back to pirating shit

Outside of Invincible and The Boys Amazon's original content is really weak. That's where all the other platforms got em beat. Interface trash too for the amount of content they have. If you're not looking for something specifically its a crapshoot.

Outside of Invincible and The Boys Amazon's original content is really weak. That's where all the other platforms got em beat. Interface trash too for the amount of content they have. If you're not looking for something specifically its a crapshoot.
Bosch is probably the only original show outside of the ones you named that I watch

Bosch (ended), Expanse (ended), Good Omens, Wheel of Time, Reacher, Man in the High Castle (ended), Wilds, Red Oaks, Legend of Vox Machina are my favorites on prime

Bosch (ended), Expanse (ended), Good Omens, Wheel of Time, Reacher, Man in the High Castle (ended), Wilds, Red Oaks, Legend of Vox Machina are my favorites on prime

Don't fuck with none of those tbh. And yes I've watched them. Pack of mid.🤷🏿‍♂️

Back