Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Also if I was a Netflix fan I never do ads so I would buy the most expensive plan but it’s not 2016 anymore and there’s no need for netflix

if anything because Netflix has the binge style to their shows it’s going to make people use it to watch what they want for at most a week and then be done

if you put out 1 or 2 Eps a week then it requires at minimum over a month of commitment to watch

Netflix think they crazy imma pay for a price hike to give them more money to make shitty ass Choose or Die sequels.

Fuck them

Also if I was a Netflix fan I never do ads so I would buy the most expensive plan but it’s not 2016 anymore and there’s no need for netflix

if anything because Netflix has the binge style to their shows it’s going to make people use it to watch what they want for at most a week and then be done

if you put out 1 or 2 Eps a week then it requires at minimum over a month of commitment to watch
they starting to do this

Netflix? With what?
Dropping Ozark a couple months apart. The show you said your wife watches, they're dropping season 4 in two parts a couple months apart. Stranger thing is being released in 2 parts too about a month apart.

There are other examples that escape me right now.

Dropping Ozark a couple months apart. The show you said your wife watches, they're dropping season 4 in two parts a couple months apart. Stranger thing is being released in 2 parts too about a month apart.

There are other examples that escape me right now.
Lol not quite the same because you can still binge the first part and be done until the next part because of lack of decent consistent content but I get what you mean

also that whole two parts a month or two or three apart is some dickhead shit

Honestly, prime has the worst library. Not many originals that I watch. A bunch of old movies that I dont mess with. Only thing keeping them alive is that you get their books, music, and shopping .

I watch netflix the most. Hbo max second.

Hulu ain't shit either.

Unless you watch a bunch of FX shows and the Wu joint. Let's not act like there libaray is stacked.

It's not.

Lol not quite the same because you can still binge the first part and be done until the next part because of lack of decent consistent content but I get what you mean

also that whole two parts a month or two or three apart is some dickhead shit

It's the exact same thig lol. You still have to pay a months sub fee. So that's a auto 2 month sub for 1 show. In your example of 2 episodes a week thats 8 episodes a month....how many episodes was Ozark pt 1? Now they releasing part 2 a little over a month later. How isn't it the same?

Back