Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

This will be the last price hike Imma eat with Netflix, but If I'm paying $20 per month then I should be able to give access to my account to whoever I want without them policing...
Will you still be willing to pay $20 for commercials?

B/c that's the update

The pricing will be tiered

The less you pay, the more commercials you'll see...but all tiers will show commercials

@mike030270 😐
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Netflix can fuck off

Stop being a lil biotch Michael lol...all you had to do was correct if you felt what I said was wrong

But you 👎 a question I posed
And then you go ahead and do the same. So...

If it means that much to you then I'll remove the reaction but it's not like you didn't just thumbs down 2 of my posts

Anyway... Hastings said this will be on a low plan and people who don't want to see commercials/ads will still be able to have that

And then you go ahead and do the same. So...

If it means that much to you then I'll remove the reaction but it's not like you didn't just thumbs down 2 of my posts

Anyway... Hastings said this will be on a low plan and people who don't want to see commercials/ads will still be able to have that
Oh shut up

I was just giving you the what for

Relax

commercials during shows dont bother me as much
try watching any show on the pluto.tv site and see if you still feel the same

i had to tweet them about that shit

smack dead in the middle of a very important action sequence, here come some fucking commercial about depression with a SZA song used as the backdrop

Back