Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Last thing I watched on Netflix was the Jimmy Savile documentary ... The Kanye doc ... I'd say mostly documentaries

Due to all these parent companies wanting to come out with their own platform, it becomes more expensive for platforms like prime and netflix to buy the licenses from those companies to have their movies/shows.

I think they will need to become like hbo to survive long term. Do a partnership deal with a big channel. Hbo did it with adult swim. Paramount has Nickelodeon. Start building up your originals more. Eventually the end goal would be to stop buying licenses to show other company's product.

I only keep Netflix for my mom b/c she stays watching the shit. If Netflix keep raising it's prices mom gone have give up some paper or I'm cutting the shit.

Has the streaming bubble burst?

The shit been burst when every technology company and media division is creating a streaming service.

They say competition is better for the consumer, but it's really not.

The TV/Movie game could've changed if every production company signed on with Netflix.

Instead, these traditional media companies said, "Hmm, how about we do a streaming service."

The difference between traditional media companies and Netflix is that traditional media companies got the relationships and infrastructure to do original content and show legacy content.

Netflix gotta license majority of their shit. Then they turn out their own shows super fucking slow.

Disney taking Marvel back from Netflix was a major loss. Shit my family don't even watch American shows on Netflix, they be watching foreign shit. There's more Korean shit on Netflix than American shit.

The more competition in this streaming shit, the higher the costs will be for consumers due to increased competition cutting into profit margins and commericials will be added.

Then it'll turn into cable. Eventually whoever is left standing out of Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Apple+, HBO Max and Amazon Prime and whoever the fuck else, will agree on a price probably 25 to 30 bucks a month and say fuck it and fuck you.

Shit, cellphone and cable companies already price fix, it'll come to streaming.

Last edited:
Based on the article, they havent canceled anything worthwhile. Just new shows that were still at the drawing board

Last edited:
I think netflix will eventually sell there company in the years to come. With one of the bigger companies. They are really the only service that didnt have a machine behind them. I read up on them and didnt realize they started back in 1997. Hulu started by the combination of nbc and the news corporation. Prime is amazon of course. Apple, disney etc... All big time machines.

If they do sell, hope it aint to disney. Dont need them rejecting and watering down mature content.

Netflix should take in account that the subs that they got was because everything was shut down during the pandemic. Now outside is open, people going to go back their reg scheduled program. They should’ve accounted for this drop off

Based on the article, they havent canceled anything worthwhile. Just new shows that were still at the drawing board
Lol I was mad as hell until I read the article. There's a ton of great animated shows on Netflix. Arcane was a huge hit

Seems like clickbait to scare

Back