Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

These companies are greedy. For about the last five years or so I had gone full streaming, paying all these monthly fees. Yet they kept raising prices. I have canceled everything except Max, Netflix, and Prime.

I haven't watched a second of prime since they asked me to upgrade about a month ago to avoid commercials. The only reason I'm not canceling Prime is because my family uses the free shipping.

This year I have gone back to pirates. That or just not watching much new stuff if it's behind an ad wall.
Very greedy. I just subscribe to the apps for the shows that I want to watch and when I'm done with them... cancel. Max just has a bunch of old stuff on there and most of the original content isn't that great. I only keep Netflix around for mom and Prime I just keep it for the free shipping.

It's just too many shows to keep up with on these services and they offer a lot of trash.

Back