Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Using my sis’ Netflix account so I have Netflix as long as she has Netflix

The rate this is going ima only be using my tv to play games

If raising prices really caused them to lose a significant amount of subscribers/profit they simply wouldn't do it.

The vast majority gonna pay that shit including the many saying they're cancelling asap....bc.....how many price hikes have we stayed around for so far?

*shrugs*

Never had em. I'ont want any dealings with Netflix and much of Hollywood due to the underage perversion they got on they platform. I just hit up them foreigners for what they got and surprisingly they got a bunch of jewels I didn't expect them to have.

-if you don't know bout Netflix and they kiddie p-rn, please don't reply. Already been posted-

These companies are greedy. For about the last five years or so I had gone full streaming, paying all these monthly fees. Yet they kept raising prices. I have canceled everything except Max, Netflix, and Prime.

I haven't watched a second of prime since they asked me to upgrade about a month ago to avoid commercials. The only reason I'm not canceling Prime is because my family uses the free shipping.

This year I have gone back to pirates. That or just not watching much new stuff if it's behind an ad wall.

Back