Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
***UPDATE IN POST #42***

Netflix raised the monthly price of most of its subscription plans in the U.S. and Canada, as the streamer looks to generate more revenue from a slower-growing base customers.

The price increases, announced Friday, will see Netflix’s Standard plan — its most popular tier, which provides two simultaneous HD streams — go up by $1.50, to $15.49 per month.

In addition, Netflix’s Premium plan (with four streams and offering 4K Ultra HD content) is going up by $2, from $17.99 to $19.99 per month, for U.S. customers. The Basic plan (with a single non-HD stream) is going up $1, to $9.99 monthly.

A notice on Netflix’s customer-support site says the new prices apply to new members and will gradually take effect for all current members. “Current members will receive an email notification 30 days before their price changes, unless they change their plan,” the message says.

The hikes are the first for the U.S. since October 2020, and its third increase in the last three years. The higher rates come Netflix has seen its subscriber growth slow down in its UCAN (U.S. and Canada) region significantly over the past year.

https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/netflix-hikes-prices-us-canada-1235154777/

Last edited:
They need to stop canceling shows. Where's the money going to? Prime is cheaper and it's got a bunch of other shit to it

Also whoever is in charge doesn't understand economics
The hikes are the first for U.S. and Canadian customers since October 2020, and Netflix’s third increase in the last three years. The higher rates come as the company has seen its subscriber growth slow down significantly in its UCAN (U.S. and Canada) region over the past year.
Wtf did they think was gonna happen when increasing the rate? Lol

I don’t watch Netflix as much anymore. don’t they operate in the red though?

Also, folks that bootleg movies and shows don’t get to complain about the quality or variety of shows being made anymore

I mean I appreciate the convenience of Netflix but not at that price point. It's crazy to me that the content has slowed to a crawl the last 2 years but they've up the price twice during that time. All they pumping is mid Korean shows. Like fohwtbs.

I've already cut off prime with their weakass selection and output. I get hbomax content as part of my tv package and apple tv+ is 6months free if you got a ps5 so imma just run with those 2 and leave the rest for gang and put real-debrid to use more.

I don’t watch Netflix as much anymore. don’t they operate in the red though?

Also, folks that bootleg movies and shows don’t get to complain about the quality or variety of shows being made anymore

Not if you use services like real-debrid. Some of us in the upper echelon of bootleggers.

Back