Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

I'm glad the writers got they demands, but these are billion dollar corporations. Expect shorter seasons, the costs being pushed on to the consumers, and for seasoned writers to get pushed out for new cheaper people.

I hope the writing for tv shows and movies gets better now that folks are getting paid because it's been a lot of trash coming out this past decade

$19.99+tax

david-stern-drink.gif

Matter of fact, let me go ahead and just downgrade before I forget.

It's kind of funny. Where did people think the money was going to come from

This year, Executive Chairman Reed Hastings is set to receive a $500,000 salary and $2.5 million in stock. Co-CEOs Ted Sarandos and Greg Peters will each collect an annual salary of $3 million. Sarandos stands to receive an additional $20 million in stock, and is eligible for a bonus of up to $17 million. Peters will collect $17.3 million in stock and a bonus of up to $14.3 million.

Fuck netflix

Let's be real that number is only gonna keep going up until netflix or another company figures out how to package and sell us something else.

The price is the price.

I know you guys didn't think these execs are about to take pay cuts or sumn to make it work šŸ˜‚

Another raise would definitely be my last straw. Iā€™m already on the verge of cancelling my Disney bundle with their recent raise.

Back