Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Just have the account holder watch something on your profile every now and then. Or just have the account holder send you a verification code when you need it

Seems simple enough loopholes lol

Just have the account holder watch something on your profile every now and then. Or just have the account holder send you a verification code when you need it

Seems simple enough loopholes lol
That's not what its checking. Its checking the Device for the account holders IP address. Kind of brilliant. So you'll have to take your device to whomever house you sharing with every 31 days.

That's not what its checking. Its checking the Device for the account holders IP address. Kind of brilliant. So you'll have to take your device to whomever house you sharing with every 31 days.
Which then you have the account holder send you the verification code. You have 15 minutes to enter it or ask to resend the code

I share my password with a co-worker. They use it on their phone and Cast it to their tv. So it'd be easy for them to pull in my driveway and connect to my wifi and log in every 31 days.

Now the folks using smart TVs to share?"riight"

Aye man at least this can be an good excuse to get cozy with your date eh idk trying to find silver linings lol

Which then you have the account holder send you the verification code. You have 15 minutes to enter it or ask to resend the code
Just read they're still going to allow this but it'll have to be done every 7 days. I see what they tryna do.

how that shit gon work with VPN?

man if they dont get the fuck outa here. Wouldnt be surprised if their stock tanks futher after this. They dont even have enough quality IP to keep folks subscribed

man if they dont get the fuck outa here. Wouldnt be surprised if their stock tanks futher after this. They dont even have enough quality IP to keep folks subscribed

You would think they’d be falling off but this article had just came out

Can't you set your IP with VPN? I'd assume when it ask for access to your primary IP just set whatever IP you use with VPN as your primary... In theory that would work I guess🤷🏾‍♂️

Can't you set your IP with VPN? I'd assume when it ask for access to your primary IP just set whatever IP you use with VPN as your primary... In theory that would work I guess🤷🏾‍♂️
I've only used a vpn for work and it's automatic. So would you be able to set your ip address to the account holder?

You would think they’d be falling off but this article had just came out
Also Wednesday was a hit which will likely get more viewers

Had no idea NCIS was watched by that many though

I've only used a vpn for work and it's automatic. So would you be able to set your ip address to the account holder?
I only use it for work too, so I have no control over it.

I always thought you could manually set your ip with a vpn if you wanted to. To answer your question I bet you could.... @Old Man Cain is this possible?

Back