Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Honestly, prime has the worst library. Not many originals that I watch. A bunch of old movies that I dont mess with. Only thing keeping them alive is that you get their books, music, and shopping .

I watch netflix the most. Hbo max second.
Cs prime is trash af. I got rid of mine but the content and layout was trash when I had it and I doubt much changed.

So we gotta suffer cause y'all cheap?
Nigga please this aint got nothing to do with us. They wana be the baddest bitch on the block and buy up all these properties and lock in showrunners to 8 figure deals. They was gon raise the price regardless.

I had free Netflix for the past 4 years and then it finally ran out

i paid that wack ass $20 just to watch the Kanye documentary and then paused the subscription

I’m going to bring it back just to watch part 2 of Ozark and a comedy special and then that’ll be it for Netflix for me

Netflix is my least watched app after

HBO max
Hulu
Crunchyroll
Disney +
Plex
Peacock
Amazon prime

But got the nerve to be the most expensive lol

If it wasn't for those Star Wars shows I wouldn't even have Disney. I don't watch nothing else on there.

i paid that wack ass $20 just to watch the Kanye documentary and then paused the subscription

I’m going to bring it back just to watch part 2 of Ozark and a comedy special and then that’ll be it for Netflix for me

HBO max
Hulu
Crunchyroll
Disney +
Plex
Peacock
Amazon prime

No love for paramount plus? lol lol

Fuck having all those streaming services. You basically payin more than u would for cable.

Last edited:
LMAO at y'all still talking about the price hike...that's happening so we're past that

The update is Netflix will be adding commercials to the platform

Netflix's business model and popularity was built on having no commercials. They finally had to concede that that is an unsustainable business model.

Prices will now most likely be tiered and the amount of commercials you see will depend on your subscription tier

lol I have cable too

fat-joe-making-it-rain.gif

HBO max
Hulu
Crunchyroll
Disney +
Plex
Peacock
Amazon prime

What do you watch on peacock?

Funny, in the beginning, netflix had movies/shows from all those parent companies. Now that those companies are making their own platforms, they fucking up the game by pulling their content.

What do you watch on peacock?

Funny, in the beginning, netflix had movies/shows from all those parent companies. Now that those companies are making their own platforms, they fucking up the game by pulling their content.
Oh you know what? Peacock is free for some reason I don’t know why though maybe it’s through Verizon

but uh I actually don’t use it my wife used it to watch some wack show called manifest

I might watch bel-air with it but ehh

Isnt apple tv only $5 per month tho.

You prolly already payin over $250, may as well add the $5 lol
Yeah but I haven’t seen anything really worth paying for expect I think that show with Jeremy Renner or maybe Yellowstone (might have that confused with a different service)

for shit like that I’ll just use the fire cube if I really want to watch it but I don’t deem those shows as I NEED to watch

Oh you know what? Peacock is free for some reason I don’t know why though maybe it’s through Verizon

but uh I actually don’t use it my wife used it to watch some wack show called manifest

I might watch bel-air with it but ehh

If you have Comcast/Xfinity, peacock is free

Back