Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

I mean I appreciate the convenience of Netflix but not at that price point. It's crazy to me that the content has slowed to a crawl the last 2 years but they've up the price twice during that time. All they pumping is mid Korean shows. Like fohwtbs.

I've already cut off prime with their weakass selection and output. I get hbomax content as part of my tv package and apple tv+ is 6months free if you got a ps5 so imma just run with those 2 and leave the rest for gang and put real-debrid to use more.

Some of them Korean series be off the chain

Yeaaaaah, this shit bout to go.

Archive 81 just popped up the other day and it’s the only thing from them in ages that I’ve been interested in checking out

Some of them Korean series be off the chain

Key word is SOME.
I actually fuck with Korean cinema heavy. One of my good friends is korean and put me on to all the joints back in the day like Chingu, taegukgi, j.s.a, oldboy, sympathy for mr vengeance, lady vengeance. (I highly recommend all these movies. They did that shit. The last 3 are a trilogy) I was the one that put IC niggas on Train to Busan.
But netflix hasn't hit on much considering how much Korean content they've put out recently.
I liked Squid Game. Kingdom and the silent sea were cool. They can keep the rest.

Key word is SOME.
I actually fuck with Korean cinema heavy. One of my good friends is korean and put me on to all the joints back in the day like Chingu, taegukgi, j.s.a, oldboy, sympathy for mr vengeance, lady vengeance. (I highly recommend all these movies. They did that shit. The last 3 are a trilogy) I was the one that put IC niggas on Train to Busan.
But netflix hasn't hit on much considering how much Korean content they've put out recently.
I liked Squid Game. Kingdom and the silent sea were cool. They can keep the rest.
Check out Sweet Home and Hellbound

On God the only thing I’ve watched on Netflix in the last 6 months is Cobra Kai

I’m bout to cancel that shit

I borrow a little bit though. Netflix is mainly for my kid and my dad.

Back