Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Key word is SOME.
I actually fuck with Korean cinema heavy. One of my good friends is korean and put me on to all the joints back in the day like Chingu, taegukgi, j.s.a, oldboy, sympathy for mr vengeance, lady vengeance. (I highly recommend all these movies. They did that shit. The last 3 are a trilogy) I was the one that put IC niggas on Train to Busan.
But netflix hasn't hit on much considering how much Korean content they've put out recently.
I liked Squid Game. Kingdom and the silent sea were cool. They can keep the rest.

Movie was great. Part 2 was ok but not like the 1st

After years of resisting advertisements on its streaming service, Netflix is now “open” to offering lower-priced tiers with ads, co-CEO Reed Hastings said Tuesday.

Hastings has long been opposed to adding commercials or other promotions to the platform but said during the company’s prerecorded earnings conference call that it “makes a lot of sense” to offer customers a cheaper option.

“Those who have followed Netflix know that I have been against the complexity of advertising and a big fan of the simplicity of subscription,” Hastings said. “But as much as I am a fan of that, I am a bigger fan of consumer choice, and allowing consumers who would like to have a lower price and are advertising-tolerant to get what they want makes a lot of sense.”

I find myself using HBO Max, Disney+ & YouTube more these days, shiiiiet I can’t even tell you the last time I actually watched Netflix. I only have it at this rate cause my fam use it. Netflix got a pool of hot malarkey and now they wanna implement ADs fuck alladat

Back