Welcome To aBlackWeb

U ever find out you wasn't as cool with someone as you thought you were?

How old are you?
It does seem kinda childish
Ya, shit I'm grown with a family. Got shit to do. They do too. I have very close friends that I haven't talked to in a while, but if I call them, it'll be like no time has passed.

Deadass. I couldn't imagine having a nigga I grew up with, fought niggas with, starved with, blew money on stupid shit with, lived with, etc, not hit me up for 90 days and me being like 'Na, it's been too long since we spoke. We are no longer friends.'.

That's a wild way of life to me.

Last edited:
I believe friends talk to each other every other week, or every other month. Really close friends talk every week or every other day. So if we can go months without communicating, you are a close associate, or an associate. I wouldn’t call you a friend. So the amount of information I share with you cuts down and the amount of things I do with you cuts down. Experience, has set this standard for me and it works well.
Meh, everyone's friendships are different. Ill admit, im bad with phones. Getting better. My best friend I have known since first grade. We are both similar with the phone situation. Months can go by with not one reaching out. But when we do link, everything is good. He has a family now. I was in his wedding last year.

This also goes the other way when you find out somebody thought yall were closer than you did

A wedding invite? Fr?

This also goes the other way when you find out somebody thought yall were closer than you did

A wedding invite? Fr?

Lol. Deadass. A guy I know from work that I used to hang out with sometimes was like 'Sorry, bro. We could only invite X amount of people to the wedding. You didn't make the cut.'.

My reply was 'It's all good, bruh. I'm not tripping.'. When in reality, in my head I was like 'Dawg, thanks for the sentiment, I guess. But I wasn't coming to your wedding, my nigga. We not even close like that.'.

Then again, I've only ever been to 1 wedding so maybe I'm confused about the level of friendship required to get both want to attend a niggas wedding and to get an invite to said wedding. Lol.

@JermyCage so if y’all been friends for years but they get busy one year it the friendship over with?
Yea…we become associate’s. You grow a lot in one year, they can grow a lot in one year. Associates doesn’t mean I don’t fuck with you, it just means..you have to prove to me that you can be trusted again. And not like I’m some kinda arrogant..you beneath me..dance for me type shit. I’m constantly watching how you treat others, how you speak, and making sure those values align day by day.

I knew someone that kept telling me when we were together, all this charitable shit they wish they could do..cause they know I have a heart for the less fortunate. But would let stories slip where they victimized the less fortunate.

You could never be my friend again..your actions don’t align wit your words. My main thing is that you be who you say you are. Not who you think I want you to be.

nah, I don’t put that much emphasis on friendships like that. If we’re cool, cool. But I’m not expecting to be the first to know, to be invited etc.

This happened to me when I was running the streets all the time.

I had to get my coat pulled by my uncle and he was like, "All my friends ain't my friends..."

In the 80s, I was cool with this pimp, call him Ryan, he was 4 years older than me. I was just getting started and I had two girls, he had five.

I been in NYC for about 2 years at this point, I ain't have nobody except for my girls. We out there every night.

He tried to knock my best girl, call her Ashley and she told him she got a man and to fuck off. He comes find me and tells me about it, laughing his ass off about how she cussed out.

Ever since then, we met up every night. He showed me around NYC. He helped me and my girls get a nice place in Manhattan. I bailed him out of jail. I even bailed one his girls out of jail when he was out of town.

I kinda looked up to him.

A year or so passed, I'm still out there doing my thing. I added another girl to my stable.

Ashley is throwing up again. It's been three days of this shit. She says it's food poisoning. I'm like, you haven't had your period for a while.

I'm slowly getting pissed because if this girl is pregnant that means she hasn't been taking birth control and fucking dudes raw.

I asked her if she been taking her birth control, she said yes. I asked her if she's been using condoms on dates, she said yes.

I walked away and told her I'ma pack her shit. She begins to cry hysterically.

"No, no, no, please, I'm sorry. I love you."

"If you loved me you wouldn't lie to me. All these years and you wanna lie to my face about something so fucking obvious."

I'm making a big ass scene. Throwing her shit all over the fucking place. The other girls watching, so I make an even bigger scene.

"I treated you like a fucking star. These bitches watched me spoil you at their own fucking expense. You get everything you fucking want and you break my fucking rules."

She bawling now.

"Please stop."

"Get dressed. Put your fucking shoes on. I'm sending you back tonight."

"I planned to get rid of it!"

I stopped my drama king performance.

"You're pregnant..."

"Yes..."

"By who..."

I met Ryan at one of our spots we frequent while our girls worked. I told him that Ashley was pregnant and I noticed he got uneasy, his eyes glanced over to the exit.

He asked me what I was gonna do, I said I don't know yet and need some time to think it over.

Weeks passed. Ashley had an abortion and I sent her back home because I decided I couldn't trust her.

Then I resorted to ski mask tactics and robbed Ryan at gun point and beat him with my pistol pretty fucking bad.

Ashley told me Ryan took advantage of her. My other girls already told me they felt something changed with Ashley and suspected her and Ryan was up to something. He always liked Ashley, she was his type. Tall, wavy hair, lightskin, nice cup size, tight ass. All his girls looked like her. And Ashley was getting distant when the new girl came. I could see him moving in on her.

Ultimately, It didn't matter if he did it or not. A girl with a pimp gotta feel protected and feel like she's working for someone that has her best interests at heart. I signed up for that shit when I take their money every night. My girls heard another of one of their own got sexually assaulted. I had to do something or they were gonna leave.

I visited Ryan in the hospital. Told him I got him if he needed anything. He didn't drop any hints that he suspected me.

He recovered and left NYC a few month later with his baby momma.

I guess she convinced him it was time to give the game up.

I took two of his girls.
I'm convinced I haven't lived...

giphy.gif

This happened to me when I was running the streets all the time.

I had to get my coat pulled by my uncle and he was like, "All my friends ain't my friends..."

In the 80s, I was cool with this pimp, call him Ryan, he was 4 years older than me. I was just getting started and I had two girls, he had five.

I been in NYC for about 2 years at this point, I ain't have nobody except for my girls. We out there every night.

He tried to knock my best girl, call her Ashley and she told him she got a man and to fuck off. He comes find me and tells me about it, laughing his ass off about how she cussed out.

Ever since then, we met up every night. He showed me around NYC. He helped me and my girls get a nice place in Manhattan. I bailed him out of jail. I even bailed one his girls out of jail when he was out of town.

I kinda looked up to him.

A year or so passed, I'm still out there doing my thing. I added another girl to my stable.

Ashley is throwing up again. It's been three days of this shit. She says it's food poisoning. I'm like, you haven't had your period for a while.

I'm slowly getting pissed because if this girl is pregnant that means she hasn't been taking birth control and fucking dudes raw.

I asked her if she been taking her birth control, she said yes. I asked her if she's been using condoms on dates, she said yes.

I walked away and told her I'ma pack her shit. She begins to cry hysterically.

"No, no, no, please, I'm sorry. I love you."

"If you loved me you wouldn't lie to me. All these years and you wanna lie to my face about something so fucking obvious."

I'm making a big ass scene. Throwing her shit all over the fucking place. The other girls watching, so I make an even bigger scene.

"I treated you like a fucking star. These bitches watched me spoil you at their own fucking expense. You get everything you fucking want and you break my fucking rules."

She bawling now.

"Please stop."

"Get dressed. Put your fucking shoes on. I'm sending you back tonight."

"I planned to get rid of it!"

I stopped my drama king performance.

"You're pregnant..."

"Yes..."

"By who..."

I met Ryan at one of our spots we frequent while our girls worked. I told him that Ashley was pregnant and I noticed he got uneasy, his eyes glanced over to the exit.

He asked me what I was gonna do, I said I don't know yet and need some time to think it over.

Weeks passed. Ashley had an abortion and I sent her back home because I decided I couldn't trust her.

Then I resorted to ski mask tactics and robbed Ryan at gun point and beat him with my pistol pretty fucking bad.

Ashley told me Ryan took advantage of her. My other girls already told me they felt something changed with Ashley and suspected her and Ryan was up to something. He always liked Ashley, she was his type. Tall, wavy hair, lightskin, nice cup size, tight ass. All his girls looked like her. And Ashley was getting distant when the new girl came. I could see him moving in on her.

Ultimately, It didn't matter if he did it or not. A girl with a pimp gotta feel protected and feel like she's working for someone that has her best interests at heart. I signed up for that shit when I take their money every night. My girls heard another of one of their own got sexually assaulted. I had to do something or they were gonna leave.

I visited Ryan in the hospital. Told him I got him if he needed anything. He didn't drop any hints that he suspected me.

He recovered and left NYC a few month later with his baby momma.

I guess she convinced him it was time to give the game up.

I took two of his girls.

I see Denzel Washington playing you in a movie

Yea…we become associate’s. You grow a lot in one year, they can grow a lot in one year. Associates doesn’t mean I don’t fuck with you, it just means..you have to prove to me that you can be trusted again. And not like I’m some kinda arrogant..you beneath me..dance for me type shit. I’m constantly watching how you treat others, how you speak, and making sure those values align day by day.

I knew someone that kept telling me when we were together, all this charitable shit they wish they could do..cause they know I have a heart for the less fortunate. But would let stories slip where they victimized the less fortunate.

You could never be my friend again..your actions don’t align wit your words. My main thing is that you be who you say you are. Not who you think I want you to be.

w/ all due respect

that shit sound kinda feminine

nigga don't talk to you in a month, now he gotta gain back your trust

tf

:hahaha:

I hope you ain't turn that man car radio off... ain't no coming back from that shit
:lol10:
Lol that legit didn’t happen I had 2 people tell me he forgot why he’s mad at me cuz his story changed multiple times. Plus I looked out for him way too much for us to fall out over that bullshit. Drove buddy to Hampton so he could link with a girl, picked him up from work consistently, even fought mawfuckas for him

I believe friends talk to each other every other week, or every other month. Really close friends talk every week or every other day. So if we can go months without communicating, you are a close associate, or an associate. I wouldn’t call you a friend. So the amount of information I share with you cuts down and the amount of things I do with you cuts down. Experience, has set this standard for me and it works well.
This is some down south shit, life happens man we ain’t gotta talk daily lls

Lol. Deadass. A guy I know from work that I used to hang out with sometimes was like 'Sorry, bro. We could only invite X amount of people to the wedding. You didn't make the cut.'.

My reply was 'It's all good, bruh. I'm not tripping.'. When in reality, in my head I was like 'Dawg, thanks for the sentiment, I guess. But I wasn't coming to your wedding, my nigga. We not even close like that.'.

Then again, I've only ever been to 1 wedding so maybe I'm confused about the level of friendship required to get both want to attend a niggas wedding and to get an invite to said wedding. Lol.

I never understood the getting offended for weddings shit.

I sent my friends that lived in other states some invites and then got on the phone with them and was like yo dont feel no pressure about coming cause I damn sure wouldnt come to yall wedding if it meant I had to get on a plane and book a hotel.

And one of them is a mfer I consider a brother and vice versa.

I hit him and was like yo you my bro so ofcourse you getting an invite, but man you dont got to buy 4 tickets and book a hotel fam. Instead just send your boy a nice lil envelope and we good. Lmaooo

This is some down south shit, life happens man we ain’t gotta talk daily lls
That’s nothing to do with the south, I don’t like when people pretend for me. We all got a side of us that we show others that’s not 100% who we’re are, that’s cool. Ion care bout that…I don’t like when people think they have a feel for you and pretend to be someone you should fuck wit, just to fuck wit you. Be a whole nother person, and pretend to care about or be about shit they ain’t about just to fuck wit you. No to rob you, not to scam you, not any other reason..just to be in your presence….nah..you too insecure to be around me. If your insecurities makes you do that..who’s to say what else they make you do.

Id rather someone be a bitch wit a good heart, than act like they have a good heart, and be a bitch

Back