Welcome To aBlackWeb

U ever find out you wasn't as cool with someone as you thought you were?

Lmao at Axel being rude and calling people being nice weird. Then wondering why they talk behind his back
If that person feels any type of way keep it real and say you don’t fuck with me and keep your distance. You can tell when a mawfucka isn’t genuine and on passive aggressive nut shit

nah I get it

maybe I'm a dreamer but I like to believe for the most part, people are good-natured but sum situations can bring out the worst in them
I haven’t experienced that and don’t see the good In people my fiancé is trying to change that aspect about me tho

I haven’t experienced that and don’t see the good In people my fiancé is trying to change that aspect about me tho

ahh, I see

another glass 1/2 empty ass nigga lol

but dig this

whatever you lookin for, you will find

if you look for the bad in people, that's what you see

if you look for the good, you'll see that as well

it's all on you

If that person feels any type of way keep it real and say you don’t fuck with me and keep your distance. You can tell when a mawfucka isn’t genuine and on passive aggressive nut shit
I get that....but I'm sure they thinking the same thing when you turning your nose up at their pleasantries 🤷🏾‍♂️

ahh, I see

another glass 1/2 empty ass nigga lol

but dig this

whatever you lookin for, you will find

if you look for the bad in people, that's what you see

if you look for the good, you'll see that as well

it's all on you
Yeah my fiancé thinks it’s not good for me to be unapproachable and feels like I’m blocking out opportunities by not being nicer. I never saw an issue with having my guard up but I’m slowly trying to change because of her, still keep it 1 word answers in the morning for the time being

I get that....but I'm sure they thinking the same thing when you turning your nose up at their pleasantries 🤷🏾‍♂️
It’s not really turning my nose up at them intentionally just don’t wanna have extended convos first thing in the morning. If you don’t fuck with me then stand on that and don’t say anything to me at all when you see me, why be fake friendly? Iont understand that

It’s not really turning my nose up at them intentionally just don’t wanna have extended convos first thing in the morning. If you don’t fuck with me then stand on that and don’t say anything to me at all when you see me, why be fake friendly? Iont understand that

How you know they don’t fuck with you if you do t speak? Look we view not speaking or being short as rude that would make folks not fuck with you

How you know they don’t fuck with you if you do t speak? Look we view not speaking or being short as rude that would make folks not fuck with you
I just choose not to I’m there to work not socialize. Mawfucka said out loud “damn Jeff you came in late today huh” loud as fuck next to a white manager’s office, I literally had an older black man trail me to try to reprimand me cuz a white supervisor told him to a week before I got fired. When I 1st moved to Hampton roads I had someone say after a white man yelled at me about a box cutter (you shouldn’t have talked to the boss man like that) I’m not saying every single person kissed the white mans ass but it was over 60%

I'm glad my thread was a safe place for you guys to come together.

@BlackAx410
I don’t blame you for being cautious when dealing with people, but saying good morning isn’t that big a deal. Lmao.

You don’t have to be buddy buddy with folks to just be a little cordial.

i definitely get where you’re coming from though as far as a lot of folks who are always smiling in peoples faces and chatting up folks as usually being snakes though. With the Chatty types I usually keep it very succinct and don’t give anything useful and sometimes not even truthful. Lmao.

Back