Welcome To aBlackWeb

U ever find out you wasn't as cool with someone as you thought you were?

But I mean you have admitted you aren’t the best friend like when you told us about that one lady you’re cool with and how she super soft and you’re the opposite. And as a person who has gone to therapy and had a lot of shit to get over it just seems real wild to cut somebody off you considered a friend because of lack of communication for a short amount of time as adults. Yes folks change but not that much in a short time.
Yo….Lol…listen

1663372437624.gif

They can Take it or fuck off

8 hours max asleep and 6 hours by yourself..awake..as in up and socializing

Y’all really tryna clown me in here for giving a fuck about the quality of people I fuck wit..makin it a feminine characteristic

:huh2:
All of This says more about y’all than me

I didn’t say shit about feminine anything fam. Direct that to the niggas that said it. I said something about sleeping 14 hours.

YOU said most of us are awake for only 10 hours. I’m just doing math. Simmer down, B.

i take that back, Im a much better person now than to just say fuck her husband dying. May that dude Rest In Peace and may she find peace for the rest of the time she walks this earth. But ion really care to have any communication with people that don’t bring joy to my life.

Last edited:
I think the issue here is that most of you haven’t gotten to the point in your life where you realIze the affects others have on your well being. Y’all are at the level of your surroundings and haven’t elevated above your surroundings. Because when y’all do, y’all will see that a lot of people…a lot of people, are not worth y’all time. Y’all accept a lot of people in your lives for the sake of company, and a lot of those people are not worth your time. We only live once, each day has 24 hours, most of us are awake for at most 10, in that 10 hours. I’m not wasting any of that time by choice, dealing with anyone that doesn’t make me feel thankful to be around them. That’s where I’m at. Y’all ain’t..that’s cool. But that’s where I’m at.

This is still confusing to me.

Because when y’all do, y’all will see that a lot of people…a lot of people, are not worth y’all time. Y’all accept a lot of people in your lives for the sake of company, and a lot of those people are not worth your time.

But we're talking about people that are absent for long periods. That means you're not sacrificing time for them. And people aren't accepting them for the sake of company, because these people aren't company... they're not around.

You're treating people being absent like they're present and being shitty.

But we're talking about people that are absent for long periods. That means you're not sacrificing time for them. And people aren't accepting them for the sake of company, because these people aren't company... they're not around.

So…

If how I’m treating them makes them not want to fuck wit me

1663373680990.gif
I’m a hard one to love, but it’s rewarding as well

The bolded was my very first thought when I read that. I was like ‘I dunno if homie knows what ‘company’ means. Not dealing with people because there has been no contact for 2 months and keeping people around for company are mutually exclusive. It can’t be both.’.

Then I just said fuck it.

I’m a very nice person tho..I’m very kind hearted, not the most caring, my jiminy cricket helps me with that, but I’m a good person. I just don’t value people all that much in general..but you know, ion wanna see no one hurt, in pain, or ya know..fucked up. I going to school to be a counselor and or life coach.

I’m a very nice person tho..I’m very kind hearted, not the most caring, my jiminy cricket helps me with that, but I’m a good person. I just don’t value people all that much in general..but you know, ion wanna see no one hurt, in pain, or ya know..fucked up. I going to school to be a counselor and or life coach.

I dunno how not valuing people and being a counselor can live in the same space.

Good luck though.

How long are your longer friendships?
17 years…never haven’t communicated longer than a couple weeks
30 years…my yayo..no matter what always forgive them, so they don’t count
15 years….ain’t spoke in 1 year or so..but I really like them as a person, so I don’t care
12 years…very unusual person,..don’t care that we haven’t spoken in a while.

17 years…never haven’t communicated longer than a couple weeks
30 years…my yayo..no matter what always forgive them, so they don’t count
15 years….ain’t spoke in 1 year or so..but I really like them as a person, so I don’t care
12 years…very unusual person,..don’t care that we haven’t spoken in a while.

Ok. So everything you been saying in here is bullshit.

Got It.

I’m going to go give my dog a bath, y’all.

Peace.

smh.

No time nor space can change a lifelong friendship if it’s rooted in the right shit and no lines were crossed.

most childhood friends have grown apart by early/middle adulthood, but that bind is beautiful, and usually remains.

I ain’t mad atcha by Tupac spells this out perfectly.

90 days… you niggas had to be raised by women.

8 hours max asleep and 6 hours by yourself..awake..as in up and socializing

Y’all really tryna clown me in here for giving a fuck about the quality of people I fuck wit..makin it a feminine characteristic

:huh2:
All of This says more about y’all than me

No we give a fuck but cmon now

Back