Welcome To aBlackWeb

U ever find out you wasn't as cool with someone as you thought you were?

Ok let’s pretend he DIDNT explain more.

what makes you think that has something to do with being southern?
When I lived in Hampton roads niggaz moved hella weird, my experience wasn’t good down there niggaz got emotional if you didn’t say good morning to them, I had to tell multiple people I ain’t wanna talk to em before 10AM. Mawfuckas was on some passive aggressive shit smiling in your face and throw you under the bus shit. Not saying EVERYONE in the south was on that shit but that was just my experience and makes me NEVER wanna move down there. Plus mawfuckas was kissing the white mans ass too

i take that back, Im a much better person now than to just say fuck her husband dying. May that dude Rest In Peace and may she find peace for the rest of the time she walks this earth. But ion really care to have any communication with people that don’t bring joy to my life.

Nigga do you bring joy to anybody life? Do you bring joy to yourself?

When I lived in Hampton roads niggaz moved hella weird, my experience wasn’t good down there niggaz got emotional if you didn’t say good morning to them, I had to tell multiple people I ain’t wanna talk to em before 10AM. Mawfuckas was on some passive aggressive shit smiling in your face and throw you under the bus shit. Not saying EVERYONE in the south was on that shit but that was just my experience and makes me NEVER wanna move down there. Plus mawfuckas was kissing the white mans ass too

nigga stfu now you in some goofy shit. It’s called being polite how the fuck you look at somebody and don’t speak. You not from NY or Philly where niggas is born rude. Everybody at work by 8 but you don’t speak till 10 that’s odd

nigga stfu now you in some goofy shit. It’s called being polite how the fuck you look at somebody and don’t speak. You not from NY or Philly where niggas is born rude. Everybody at work by 8 but you don’t speak till 10 that’s odd
I don’t initiate convos, at my jobs in Maryland we did head nods I wasn’t interested in talking to coworkers in general I didn’t say good morning until moving to Norfolk. Shit was weird to me that people had energy in the morning I told multiple people don’t talk to me until 10, I keep convos at work short anyway cuz mawfuckas move with ulterior motives I don’t trust people. Mawfuckas smiled in my face but felt I was “weird “ for not speaking and we’re throwing me under the bus behind my back. I didn’t give a fuck tbh it was too many work snitches i only talked to people I was cool with that early. I gotta build a report with people I’m not being friendly to random mawfuckas you can call it goofy if you want i didn’t trust mawfuckas down there lls

I don’t initiate convos, at my jobs in Maryland we did head nods I wasn’t interested in talking to coworkers in general I didn’t say good morning until moving to Norfolk. Shit was weird to me that people had energy in the morning I told multiple people don’t talk to me until 10, I keep convos at work short anyway cuz mawfuckas move with ulterior motives I don’t trust people. Mawfuckas smiled in my face but felt I was “weird “ for not speaking and we’re throwing me under the bus behind my back. I didn’t give a fuck tbh it was too many work snitches i only talked to people I was cool with that early. I gotta build a report with people I’m not being friendly to random mawfuckas you can call it goofy if you want i didn’t trust mawfuckas down there lls

because it’s rude not to speak work start at 8 not 10 we taught yo say good morning and speak when you walk in the room idk wtf your folks taught you but that wack

because it’s rude not to speak work start at 8 not 10 we taught yo say good morning and speak when you walk in the room idk wtf your folks taught you but that wack
I don’t trust people, I don’t care if people say good morning to me at all now that I work at a hospital I gotta respond back so I keep it with 1-3 word responses and keep walking. Fuck having extended convos with people at work lls i gotta build a report with you to do that. A lot of times my instincts were right and niggaz were weirdos

I'm over here laughin but the shit kinda sad

"I'm not bein friendly to random mf"

"haven't spoke in 2 months... you're NOT my friend anymore"

:hahaha:

I be havin hope in humanity but knowin there's more than a few who feel those sentiments makes it hard

I'm over here laughin but the shit kinda sad

"I'm not bein friendly to random mf"

"haven't spoke in 2 months... you're NOT my friend anymore"

:hahaha:

I be havin hope in humanity but knowin there's more than a few who feel those sentiments makes it hard
I know how to be cordial but I’m not letting any random mawfucka get close to me if we ain’t got shit in common plus mawfuckas are weirdos with ulterior motives

I know how to be cordial but I’m not letting any random mawfucka get close to me if we ain’t got shit in common plus mawfuckas are weirdos with ulterior motives

nah I get it

maybe I'm a dreamer but I like to believe for the most part, people are good-natured but sum situations can bring out the worst in them

Please stop tryna reason with homie about this. His experiences that made him feel like that was a ‘down south’ thing took place in Virginia…and he’s from Maryland.

That should tell you everything you need to know.

I don’t trust people, I don’t care if people say good morning to me at all now that I work at a hospital I gotta respond back so I keep it with 1-3 word responses and keep walking. Fuck having extended convos with people at work lls i gotta build a report with you to do that. A lot of times my instincts were right and niggaz were weirdos

You don’t gotta have an extended convo you just sound anti social lol

Please stop tryna reason with homie about this. His experiences that made him feel like that was a ‘down south’ thing took place in Virginia…and he’s from Maryland.

That should tell you everything you need to know.
What is this supposed to mean?

Back