Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

my entry to twosides.com

Franklin Saint yelled at Leon for almost fucking up an agreement he had with another nigga then told him to drive and some of the same people in that thread was bigging him up. Not one nigga said "he wouldnt have talked to me like that"

but im done

Yeah. Most niggas built like that.
I better know you to kill someone if you yelling at me like that. Only way that's sliding.

No no. Continue.

Some of yall fronting. If someone or a few people almost cost you tens, possibly even hundreds of millions, over some dumb shit they were doing cuz they were being lazy, you fucking yelling at them. Stuff like this costs a lot of money and planning, especially during covid. And to top t off they're doing it through multiple countries. Can you imagine how many meetings & shit they had to go through to assure all these countries they wouldnt have an outbreak and begging them to let them film cuz theyre safe.

But this thread reminded me of the clip they got of him on set in Norway this year.

This.

And I wouldn't even put up a fight right then and there, because I'm the one in the wrong by violating the covid guidelines. But after we finish shooting for the day, I'm 100% going to Tom's trailer and letting him know, 'Yeah, you're right. We should be safe and make sure we follow the guidelines so we can keep this production on track. But watch your mouth when you're talking to me. I'm not a child and I'm not with it. Respect is a 2-way street. Now let's move on, and come in here Monday like this shit never happened.'

I would be Tom, I will tell you "At some point, talking nicely with you guys musn't get you the bigger picture: families not having something on their table, a major industry not running, economy crumbling and a half-million of our cocitizens dying because most of us still refuses to take thi pandemic seriously.

You are not a child: children has better discipline. You're right... come back Monday and act as if yelling at you didn't happened. Respect the protocol or get your way out, point."

Knowing he almost religiously love to show dominance on every aspect of his life, he will likely talk you this way.

I would be Tom, I will tell you "At some point, talking nicely with you guys musn't get you the bigger picture: families not having something on their table, a major industry not running, economy crumbling and a half-million of our cocitizens dying because most of us still refuses to take thi pandemic seriously.

You are not a child: children has better discipline. You're right... come back Monday and act as if yelling at you didn't happened. Respect the protocol or get your way out, point."

Knowing he almost religiously love to show dominance on every aspect of his life, he will likely talk you this way.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. All that is cool. Just...watch your mouth. That's all. No more, no less.

Imagine thinking getting yelled at for some basic work life shit and getting yelled at because your dumb ass got lucky enough to have a job when alot of people haven't been able to and still giving zero fucks about Coronavirus(killed 300,000+ Americans and going strong) deserves the same "your not going to talk to me like that" approach expecially if they might of addressed them before about it. Some shit just bigger then mfs thinking you pussy, this is a just trying to save lives and keep folks employed moment.

1. One of the greatest scenes in television history, in terms of acting

2.You're comparing niggas making a MOVIE to niggas engaged in shit that's LITERALLY life or death, on any given day, with a nigga who you know for a fact will bust his gun.

I understand where you're going, but...false equivalency.

Then again, Covid is life or death also, so I dunno, B.
Respect

You gotta stop letting people cook.
You seen what happened to AB.

He calling you a hoe and you ain't even on the movie set.
Listen

AZ is a formidable opponent. He has white boards with disses ready to fire off at any given moment.

I wasn't prepared to engage with him longer than like 3 posts. I saw an out and I took it.

There are more battles in this war

my entry to twosides.com

Franklin Saint yelled at Leon for almost fucking up an agreement he had with another nigga then told him to drive and some of the same people in that thread was bigging him up. Not one nigga said "he wouldnt have talked to me like that"

but im done

Whether you are at a professional set or hustling on the streets, two common factors are your mouth and attitude: if you are not capable to take a L and talk your way in and out without seeking to fold a superior who has every right or freedom to fold on you, you can die in seconds. Know when you have to put someone in his place and when to eat your heart out.

I am not a street man. But I've heard and see enough. If I haven't applied some of my personal insights within my life, I wouldn't be there talking with y'all. Get enticed, talked down and taunted for years by my ex-hookup's ex-boss's and smiled my way out every time. Nigga was presumedly an ex-member of MS-13: a fucking street killer who made his way out. The day he started to peddle his exacto knife with a bulldog attitude while seeing me, I told my ex he better change his attitude or I will sent him to the hospital or worse, no matter what he does to me. My ex recalled me about his past and what he did to a robber with a knife on his place once: I recalled her about who I and my blood are. He wanted my blood over a whim that day, so did I.

A few minutes later, the guy came back to the aisle like a puppy with his tail between his legs, faking a smile and taunting me again. Later, I applied for a job into his place.

I would've took the bait this way when he was taunting me all those years, he would have perceived this as a sign of weakness and folded me. I've shown my tooth when my very life was at stake for nothing and he saw how white they were and did nothing because he knew my threat and attitude were true and thatt his past meant shit to me.

Know when to balance in and bounce out, niggas. Or you will either get killed or kill yourselves.

Last edited:
I think the point they are making is not about being chastised. It’s about the yelling. You and I both know outside the military ain’t nobody trying to be yelled at unless you were literally about to kill somebody at your job.

That is literally what may ensues if they does not respect the protocol.

Listen

AZ is a formidable opponent. He has white boards with disses ready to fire off at any given moment.

I wasn't prepared to engage with him longer than like 3 posts. I saw an out and I took it.

There are more battles in this war
Formidable?

Man foh.

I'll walk into a circle of broke armed killers on check day with a see thru purse and ask them niggas where the check cashing place at cuz I like to fight even when shit is grossly against me winning.

And I'll yell at them niggas.

And the point that i am making is... That is a stupid fucking sentiment to have in a thread about mfers not respecting other people's quality of life.

I get what they are saying dont mean they aren't inadvertently siding with the spreaders.

This is a conversation about survival not their fucking feelings.

You know how many zombie survival threads I've made? Gotdamn right Im irrational.

And I hear you. Ijs as adult have you seen somebody get screamed on and it work? Let’s be for real. And nobody is disputing if he was right

Back