Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

Fact is... This is an extenuating circumstance.

A fucking plague.

This shouldn't even be a conversation.

It equates to this.

Yall acting like Mekhi Pfeiffer from Dawn of The Dead just because.

I think the point they are making is not about being chastised. It’s about the yelling. You and I both know outside the military ain’t nobody trying to be yelled at unless you were literally about to kill somebody at your job. And we also know nobody responds well to that as adults and it does not straighten people up. It’s a reason they don’t that. This ain’t the 1950s

my entry to twosides.com

Franklin Saint yelled at Leon for almost fucking up an agreement he had with another nigga then told him to drive and some of the same people in that thread was bigging him up. Not one nigga said "he wouldnt have talked to me like that"

but im done

First of all tho that’s a drug deal I’m assuming he yelling at his mans in the car cuz whatever he did can put them all in jail. And dude reasoning was lame so I get why a dope boy would scream on niggas. Buuuuuuuut if we supposed to be professionals with signed contracts and etc you can’t just spaz on me. I think we know why most people don’t like being yelled at and as adult do you think being yelled at by your boss is gonna make you work harder or be like fuck off?

Tom Cruise may be a crazy Scientologist fuck....

But, GODDAMN it if he ain't on point today.

Fuck your feelings. Get your shit together or get the fuck out.

giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear that "he ain't got to yell" shit.

They putting the money - HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS - at risk.

They putting HUNDREDS of crew at risk.

Muhfuckas get cursed OUT at jobs for a shitload less. Athletes gets chewed out EVERY day, B.

Quit if you soft.

Lol folks get cursed out everyday and now the pandemic here and employers are wondering why folks ain’t going back to work. Like bruh you’re a teacher does yelling work for every student would it work for you?

Let’s be real if y’all boss was to yell at y’all today would y’all accept that? Majority of you niggas would not. Especially if your boss white.

My moms and pops are the only two people who are allowed to yell at me, and they dont even cross that line.

No one at work is allowed to get loud with anyone. And I stand by mine too. Had a developer on a call with like 50 people who kept getting loud with the lady in charge of the business department on the app I work on. He kept yelling at her. Had nothing to do with me. Eventually I couldnt take it, came off mute and warned him about his tone. He apologized quick and hasnt been flagrant since.

None of our pussy ass bosses even said anything. Instead like 10 people on the call reached out to me privately to thank me.

Lmaoooo. I could picture this to be that way too. @AP21 and @Black_Samson would stay there getting yelled at, I would check Toms bitch ass, and then ap and black samson would text me like thanks

Last edited:
My moms and pops are the only two people who are allowed to yell at me, and they dont even cross that line.

No one at work is allowed to get loud with anyone. And I stand by mine too. Had a developer on a call with like 50 people who kept getting loud with the lady in charge of the business department on the app I work on. He kept yelling at her. Had nothing to do with me. Eventually I couldnt take it, came off mute and warned him about his tone. He apologized quick and hasnt been flagrant since.

None of our pussy ass bosses even said anything. Instead like 10 people on the call reached out to me privately to thank me.

Lmaoooo. I could picture this to be that way too. @AP21 and @Black_Samson would stay there getting yelled at, I would check Toms bitch ass, and then ap and black samson would text me like thanks
ehhh

i'ma let you cook b

I think the point they are making is not about being chastised. It’s about the yelling. You and I both know outside the military ain’t nobody trying to be yelled at unless you were literally about to kill somebody at your job. And we also know nobody responds well to that as adults and it does not straighten people up. It’s a reason they don’t that. This ain’t the 1950s

And the point that i am making is... That is a stupid fucking sentiment to have in a thread about mfers not respecting other people's quality of life.

I get what they are saying dont mean they aren't inadvertently siding with the spreaders.

This is a conversation about survival not their fucking feelings.

You know how many zombie survival threads I've made? Gotdamn right Im irrational.

I think Tim puts a lot of his own money up for his last few movies. So he got money to lose in many ways. And what if niggas got others sick?

The crew should jumped them niggas.

Tom trying to keep people safe. If I didn't do nuffin then his rant ain't for me. But the fact it had to be done.....We gotta tap some chins.

So yall letting yall boss yell at yall at the top of his/her lung? Thats wild.

No person has ever yelled at me like that other than my pops, and thats not about to change. I done walked off jobs before, would do it again.
My boss bet not raise is voice to me.
That's all I'm saying bout the boss shit.

my entry to twosides.com

Franklin Saint yelled at Leon for almost fucking up an agreement he had with another nigga then told him to drive and some of the same people in that thread was bigging him up. Not one nigga said "he wouldnt have talked to me like that"

but im done

Shut em down.

Ain't say shit about Marlo either. Yelling his name is his name.

No person has ever yelled at me like that other than my pops, and thats not about to change. I done walked off jobs before, would do it again.
Now this is a good point. While they were probably careless and I wouldn’t trip because I don’t make those mistakes it’s kind like a lack of professionalism to be screaming

Om of you has clearly never worked on a restaurant, food chain or military base... or just ny workplace whose laxism on their protocol may not only shut down dozens to hundreds of people's money wage, but threatening lives.

Tom Cruise may be a crazy Scientologist fuck....

But, GODDAMN it if he ain't on point today.

Fuck your feelings. Get your shit together or get the fuck out.

giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear that "he ain't got to yell" shit.

They putting the money - HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS - at risk.

They putting HUNDREDS of crew at risk.

Muhfuckas get cursed OUT at jobs for a shitload less. Athletes gets chewed out EVERY day, B.

Quit if you soft.

Harrison Ford was still doing most of his stunt work in 'Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull' , so I won't be surprized.

my entry to twosides.com

but im done

1. One of the greatest scenes in television history, in terms of acting

2.You're comparing niggas making a MOVIE to niggas engaged in shit that's LITERALLY life or death, on any given day, with a nigga who you know for a fact will bust his gun.

I understand where you're going, but...false equivalency.

Then again, Covid is life or death also, so I dunno, B.

Am I being stupid by breaking protocol to avoid a major health disease. Yeah I think anybody deserves that even if it hurts their ego, not sure how many times they were told they were fucking up before this. Life and safety>>a bruised ego because they got yelled at.

my entry to twosides.com

but im done

Is that the cousin from BlackAF?

Back