Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

Gotcha

My initial post was just that, I agree with him. I saw/heard nothing wrong

My follow up was about people in here who were saying he couldn't talk to them like that. Well, if you're not breaking protocols then his angst wasn't directed towards you but if you are one of those people, how are you gonna dictate how he talks to you?

You feel disrespected by him yelling at you but you didn't feel your actions were disrespectful to everyone else by breaking protocols? You out here risking the livelihoods of everyone on set and you want him to pat you on the back and tell you it's gonna be ok?

Me feeling away about him yelling and folks breaking covid protocols don't correlate. I said off top "I feel him".

I have no issue with him getting at people who were breaking covid protocols. At no time was I or @AZTG disputing that.

The yelling wouldn't slide with me regardless of what I was doing wrong tho. Like I said most niggas built different I guess.

Me feeling away about him yelling and folks breaking covid protocols don't correlate. I said off top "I feel him".

I have no issue with him getting at people who were breaking covid protocols. At no time was I or @AZTG disputing that.

The yelling wouldn't slide with me regardless of what I was doing wrong tho. Like I said most niggas built different I guess.

Gotcha. I think this branches off into a different thread imo.

Gotcha

My follow up was about people in here who were saying he couldn't talk to them like that. Well, if you're not breaking protocols then his angst wasn't directed towards you but if you are one of those people, how are you gonna dictate how he talks to you?

You feel disrespected by him yelling at you but you didn't feel your actions were disrespectful to everyone else by breaking protocols? You out here risking the livelihoods of everyone on set and you want him to pat you on the back and tell you it's gonna be ok?

This.

Their anti authority complex is so damn bad that they dont realize they lowkey siding with Karens.

So yall letting yall boss yell at yall at the top of his/her lung? Thats wild.

No person has ever yelled at me like that other than my pops, and thats not about to change. I done walked off jobs before, would do it again.

Now this is a good point. While they were probably careless and I wouldn’t trip because I don’t make those mistakes it’s kind like a lack of professionalism to be screaming

Gotcha

I dont get this.

Since when are bosses allowed to yell at mfers? No one is saying hes wrong. The mfers breaking protocols are wrong. Tom is right with being angry and reprimending them mfers.

But that yelling? Bosses aint allowed to yell at grown mfers. Give my warning, if I do it again, fire me.

Im in a leadership role where people fuck up all the time. I could never see me raising my voice at them.

I didnt know so many people would disagree. I thought not having someone yell at you like you were one of his kids was something we could universally agree too

So yall letting yall boss yell at yall at the top of his/her lung? Thats wild.

No person has ever yelled at me like that other than my pops, and thats not about to change. I done walked off jobs before, would do it again.

Fact is... This is an extenuating circumstance.

A fucking plague.

This shouldn't even be a conversation.

It equates to this.

Yall acting like Mekhi Pfeiffer from Dawn of The Dead just because.

Fact is... This is an extenuating circumstance.

A fucking plague.

This shouldn't even be a conversation.

It equates to this.

Yall acting like Mekhi Pfeiffer from Dawn of The Dead just because.

Lmaooo.

Yo where is the mental block coming from? Where did anyone say its ok to break covid protocols and that he shouldnt punish his workers for doing it?

Fuck it though. I see what it is. Yall just wanna keep saying well its a pandemic when that was never up for debate and we all agreed and even said tom was right.

All that said, yall got it.

Yall changed my mind.

I would let Tom Cruise stand right in front me and yell at me like I was a 5 year old and respond back with yes sir, no sir just like yall would

Lmaooo.

Yo where is the mental block coming from? Where did anyone say its ok to break covid protocols and that he shouldnt punish his workers for doing it?

Fuck it though. I see what it is. Yall just wanna keep saying well its a pandemic when that was never up for debate and we all agreed and even said tom was right.

All that said, yall got it.

Yall changed my mind.

I would let Tom Cruise stand right in front me and yell at me like I was a 5 year old and respond back with yes sir, no sir just like yall would

You a Bite Hider.

Tom Cruise may be a crazy Scientologist fuck....

But, GODDAMN it if he ain't on point today.

Fuck your feelings. Get your shit together or get the fuck out.

giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear that "he ain't got to yell" shit.

They putting the money - HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS - at risk.

They putting HUNDREDS of crew at risk.

Muhfuckas get cursed OUT at jobs for a shitload less. Athletes gets chewed out EVERY day, B.

Quit if you soft.

Last edited:
I think he speaking from the standpoint that it's one of the biggest budget films that went into filming from pre production during the pandemic.

Probably are a lot of eyes on them and what they're doing.

This here. Sometimes the lower level employees dont see the big picture or what's at stake. We also dont know how many times these guys were caught not following "protocol" (see what I did there...aight I'll see myself out)...get in they ass tom!!! Pause hahaha

Tom Cruise may be a crazy Scientologist fuck....

But, GODDAMN it if he ain't on point today.

Fuck your feelings. Get your shit together or get the fuck out.

giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear that "he ain't got to yell" shit.

They putting the money - HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS - at risk.

They putting HUNDREDS of crew at risk.

Muhfuckas get cursed OUT at jobs for a shitload less. Athletes gets chewed out EVERY day, B.

Quit if you soft.
Good point about athletes

@King Freeman @AZTG how did you handle your coaches yelling?

Hes right but no way hes yelling at me like that, idgaf

This.

And I wouldn't even put up a fight right then and there, because I'm the one in the wrong by violating the covid guidelines. But after we finish shooting for the day, I'm 100% going to Tom's trailer and letting him know, 'Yeah, you're right. We should be safe and make sure we follow the guidelines so we can keep this production on track. But watch your mouth when you're talking to me. I'm not a child and I'm not with it. Respect is a 2-way street. Now let's move on, and come in here Monday like this shit never happened.'

Last edited:
I dont get this.

Since when are bosses allowed to yell at mfers? No one is saying hes wrong. The mfers breaking protocols are wrong. Tom is right with being angry and reprimending them mfers.

But that yelling? Bosses aint allowed to yell at grown mfers. Give my warning, if I do it again, fire me.

Im in a leadership role where people fuck up all the time. I could never see me raising my voice at them.

I didnt know so many people would disagree. I thought not having someone yell at you like you were one of his kids was something we could universally agree too
im assuming and projecting

i dont think was a first time or even a second time. Maybe that doesnt excuse his behavior, but i get it

my entry to twosides.com

Franklin Saint yelled at Leon for almost fucking up an agreement he had with another nigga then told him to drive and some of the same people in that thread was bigging him up. Not one nigga said "he wouldnt have talked to me like that"

but im done

Back