Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

It's a strength on some aspects given the sociohistorical context, but when tapping into this ethos the wrong way... it can be a hubris and a Achilles's heel favorable for the true enemy.

In Africa, our most common hubris is biblically ironical: we are pathologically prideful, haughty and stubborn. Quite normal when you're a 12-to-100-millenia old civilization, the oldest of them all coupled the cradle of both mankind and modern civilization as we know, but when pulled the wrong way when your economy, politics and livelihood are monitored by neocolonial powers, you're just gonna wind up like Troy once again.
460B6C44-6E79-44F1-86B8-90CAB1C19392.gif
Ass nigga

Alot of Cats in here are using a pretty good Analogy with the Coach/Athlete Relationship, but others are bringing up an even more valid point by stating alot of Grown-Ass Men won't take too kindly to being yelled at like some Stepchild.

Muthafuckas are going to end up like PJ Carlissimo when he was screaming down on Latrell Sprewell.

th.jpg

The Aftermath:

th1.jpg

Alot of Cats in here are using a pretty good Analogy with the Coach/Athlete Relationship, but others are bringing up an even more valid point by stating alot of Grown-Ass Men won't take too kindly to being yelled at like some Stepchild.

Muthafuckas are going to end up like PJ Carlissimo when he was screaming down on Latrell Sprewell.

View attachment 421791

The Aftermath:

View attachment 421792

If they weren't breaking a protocol aimed to literally protect lives, not screwing business relations between Europe and Hollywood, preserve an economy bucket and their hundreds of jobs from running on and not spreading any further a fatal virus responsible of a global pandemic and millions of deaths, no one would yell at them like some stepchild.

A great mumber of stakes about the set of this film get threatened by these QAnon ass crackers refusing to do the simplest recommandations to do: "put a mask on, respect the contract and respect the protocol" .

Aint going to front tho pretty hyped for this movie in general. My first mission impossible was the last one in theaters and that shit blew me away as far as the action scenes then I watched the one before it now I'm all in.

Meh... why waste time yelling, fire them niggas. I've been there in life where I had to snap, then as I got older I realized its easier just to fire or remove them from the equation

Back